The House just voted 357-22 to bar President Trump from exiting NATO. all 22 against are Republicans

What a useless bill. The government is shut down and this is what they're doing?!
Congress is working they are not shut down..
so they don't care about the furloughed workers then.
Ask them..
I've asked them as only I can, and this is where they went. hmmm so they don't care. I'm just letting you know that even our congress people don't give a shit about furloughed workers. How disinterested in american lives can one set of assholes be? Oh yeah, these fks.

Congress has already passed legislation to re-open the government.

I know that Trump is trying to use the shut down to stop the work of Congress, both in their oversight role and in their legislative agenda.

Democrats will pass legislation to strength and support the Republic and it’s people, and Republicans will continue to promote hate, racism and xenophobia.

It’s time for everyday Americans to walk the walk of liberty, equality and justice for all?

A lot of good that will do you when the Senate is the place here Democrat bills go to die!

All but 22 Congressman have decided that your sons and daughters have to fight and die to protect the borders of Turkey and Montenegro.
House passes bill expressing support for NATO
Dxj3w5BXQAA45yt.jpg
NATO was established by a formal and binding treaty, which means Trump cannot use his executive power to pull America out of the alliance, in contrast to other international agreements such as the Iran nuclear deal and the Paris climate agreement.

The vote by the House doesn't mean much. It remind people of the insane threats and actions of a mentally deranged president.

Oh I'm sure Trump doesn't want to leave NATO. He just wants them to pay for their own defense instead of the US paying for everything.

Makes sense to me.
Not true , Europe pays a lot for what goes on in Europe, the US pays more because they are a global power and use the European basis to fuck up other regions. Stop the lying with no knowledge or facts.

All but 22 Congressman have decided that your sons and daughters have to fight and die to protect the borders of Turkey and Montenegro.
Dxj3w5BXQAA45yt.jpg
Western Europe wants to create a European Army and it will eventually be a combination of European Islamic Theocracies and thus the US should no longer be affiliated with Western Europe and instead align with Eastern Europe.

Ask them..
I've asked them as only I can, and this is where they went. hmmm so they don't care. I'm just letting you know that even our congress people don't give a shit about furloughed workers. How disinterested in american lives can one set of assholes be? Oh yeah, these fks.

I know that Trump is trying to use the shut down to stop the work of Congress, both in their oversight role and in their legislative agenda.

Democrats will pass legislation to strength and support the Republic and it’s people, and Republicans will continue to promote hate, racism and xenophobia.

It’s time for everyday Americans to walk the walk of liberty, equality and justice for all?

We have liberty, equality and justice, just not what you want, and we are good with that. Thanks for the concern, however this is our country and not yours. Good luck on your boycott.
Remind us of those great words when some dummy wants trumps wall and blames Pelosi instead of the instigator of the whole mess

That has nothing to do with what I posted. If you ask actual Border Patrol Agents, you know the guys that actually do the work, they are all for the wall. I am not sure if it would really work or not however, to me the Border Patrol wanting it is good enough for me.

I blame both parties for the shutdown, it takes two to tangle and it seems neither one is working for the people.
Do you really think a border patrol agent is going to disagree with the President. Lots of politicians use uniformed law-enforcement officers as political props.

Remind us of those great words when some dummy wants trumps wall and blames Pelosi instead of the instigator of the whole mess

That has nothing to do with what I posted. If you ask actual Border Patrol Agents, you know the guys that actually do the work, they are all for the wall. I am not sure if it would really work or not however, to me the Border Patrol wanting it is good enough for me.

I blame both parties for the shutdown, it takes two to tangle and it seems neither one is working for the people.

Weird that when asked to describe gaps in their security, a wall or fence was only mentioned 4% of the time...

What Border Agents Say They Want (It’s Not a Wall)

Democrats are not opposed to border security. They are opposed to stupid solutions to real problems.

Weird when not cherry picking the Google results I find these as compared to your one story near the lower middle of the page.

Border Patrol agents back Trump wall, survey finds

Border Patrol Chief: 'We Certainly Need a Wall, Any Agent Will Tell You That'

Head Of Border Patrol Union Weighs In On Trump's Wall Plans

Analysis | Obama Border Patrol chief to Trump: ‘Stay the course’ on the border wall

Border patrol chief says the wall is 'not just a dumb barrier'

Democrats ignore the wall wishes of the people who know the border best: Border agents

So I am inclined to go with the several stories that a comprehensive plan that the Times suggested however it would be coupled with the wall. I live in a town with a border patrol office and I deal with Border Patrol very regularly and each one has said a wall would help, of course, along with other tools. Just give them the wall and the rest of the tools.
pelosi said have the 5,6 just not for wall

I know what Pelosi said and she is being unreasonable, let Border Patrol tell us what they need and then work on giving it to them. In some areas like Laredo a wall is needed however in other areas cameras and other surveillance and equipment is needed.

There isn't a one fits all solution. To want only the wall or dismiss the wall altogether is just plain dumb.
Trump is proposing a wall because that was the campaign promise that got him elected. It doesn't matter where the wall is built just so it get's built before the election.

Weird that when asked to describe gaps in their security, a wall or fence was only mentioned 4% of the time...

Democrats are not opposed to border security. They are opposed to stupid solutions to real problems.

Weird when not cherry picking the Google results I find these as compared to your one story near the lower middle of the page.

Analysis | Obama Border Patrol chief to Trump: ‘Stay the course’ on the border wall

Democrats ignore the wall wishes of the people who know the border best: Border agents

So I am inclined to go with the several stories that a comprehensive plan that the Times suggested however it would be coupled with the wall. I live in a town with a border patrol office and I deal with Border Patrol very regularly and each one has said a wall would help, of course, along with other tools. Just give them the wall and the rest of the tools.

I know what Pelosi said and she is being unreasonable, let Border Patrol tell us what they need and then work on giving it to them. In some areas like Laredo a wall is needed however in other areas cameras and other surveillance and equipment is needed.

There isn't a one fits all solution. To want only the wall or dismiss the wall altogether is just plain dumb.
Trump is proposing a wall because that was the campaign promise that got him elected. It doesn't matter where the wall is built just so it get's built before the election.
You are wrong, it does matter where it is built.

Dxj3w5BXQAA45yt.jpg
NATO was established by a formal and binding treaty, which means Trump cannot use his executive power to pull America out of the alliance, in contrast to other international agreements such as the Iran nuclear deal and the Paris climate agreement.

The vote by the House doesn't mean much. It remind people of the insane threats and actions of a mentally deranged president.

Trump's issue with NATO is that it costs the US too much and the EU too little.
Member states of NATO - Wikipedia

NATO countries spend $969b a year on defense, of that the US spends $686b, so the rest of NATO spends $280b a year. Take out the non-EU countries (Canada $21b) so the EU countries only spend $259b a year on their defense. The US spends $24b a year just to keep US troops in the EU. Why are we spending so much to defend the EU when they refuse to fund their militaries adequately? Germany even buys gas from Russia to help fund the Russian military?! The US can stay in NATO but pull US troops out, or have the EU pay to keep them there so we can use that $24b a year to develop new weapon systems, such as hypersonic weapons and space based weapons. We should also use the $50b a year we give away as foreign aid.

3 thoughts on hypersonic weapons from the Pentagon’s technology chief
Hypersonic weapons: can anyone stop them?

Militarisation of space - Wikipedia

Last edited:

We have liberty, equality and justice, just not what you want, and we are good with that. Thanks for the concern, however this is our country and not yours. Good luck on your boycott.

Do you really think a border patrol agent is going to disagree with the President. Lots of politicians use uniformed law-enforcement officers as political props.

Obama’s former Border Patrol Chief has come out in favor of the wall. I have worked with Border Patrol in my town and all of them believe the wall would help. I believe they are in favor of making their jobs easier.

And Pelosi has pledged to stop the wall so he won’t get re-elected. It is dumb on both parts and puts party before country.

NATO presents more of a problem than Montenegro. If open warfare breaks out between Turkey and the Kurds, our NATO alliance would mean fighting our allies.

And Pelosi has pledged to stop the wall so he won’t get re-elected. It is dumb on both parts and puts party before country.
Don't worry Pap wilber said those 800,000 can get loans

Many banking institutions in my area are giving out interest free loans to government workers. Just a shame that party leaders are being so stubborn.

Many banking institutions in my area are giving out interest free loans to government workers. Just a shame that party leaders are being so stubborn.
Wonderful you have banks with a heart in your area No interest loans? What of all that do charge interest??

But unraveling NATO is part of the Putin/trump plan! Putin helped trump get elected and now trump owes Putin. So far, trump has been pretty successful disrupting the very foundation of Democracy. He has attacked the Media, the Judiciary, the Intelligence apparatus, and is slowly bowing to the Russians worldwide.

A big part of the Putin/trump plan is to make NATO ineffective. He is well on the way to doing that. And you trump leg humpers stick your heads in the sand. Or wait....maybe you want to be just another Russian satellite?

Wonderful you have banks with a heart in your area No interest loans? What of all that do charge interest??

Banks, credit unions offer 0 percent interest loans during the government shutdown

How does that help government contractors who are losing a months pay and will NOT be reimbursed?

But many still

Banks, credit unions offer 0 percent interest loans during the government shutdown
but not all Reducing some fees etc etc The banks with empathy are few and far between imo

Forum List

Back