The House just voted 357-22 to bar President Trump from exiting NATO. all 22 against are Republicans

How does that help government contractors who are losing a months pay and will NOT be reimbursed?

Are the contractors working and not being reimbursed or are they not working?

Private contractors will get paid for the work that the do.

But many still
And Pelosi has pledged to stop the wall so he won’t get re-elected. It is dumb on both parts and puts party before country.
Don't worry Pap wilber said those 800,000 can get loans

Many banking institutions in my area are giving out interest free loans to government workers. Just a shame that party leaders are being so stubborn.
Wonderful you have banks with a heart in your area No interest loans? What of all that do charge interest??

Banks, credit unions offer 0 percent interest loans during the government shutdown
but not all Reducing some fees etc etc The banks with empathy are few and far between imo

Credit Unions seem to be the ones helping out the most, which seems logical.

Weird that when asked to describe gaps in their security, a wall or fence was only mentioned 4% of the time...

What Border Agents Say They Want (It’s Not a Wall)

Democrats are not opposed to border security. They are opposed to stupid solutions to real problems.

Weird when not cherry picking the Google results I find these as compared to your one story near the lower middle of the page.

Border Patrol agents back Trump wall, survey finds

Border Patrol Chief: 'We Certainly Need a Wall, Any Agent Will Tell You That'

Head Of Border Patrol Union Weighs In On Trump's Wall Plans

Analysis | Obama Border Patrol chief to Trump: ‘Stay the course’ on the border wall

Border patrol chief says the wall is 'not just a dumb barrier'

Democrats ignore the wall wishes of the people who know the border best: Border agents

So I am inclined to go with the several stories that a comprehensive plan that the Times suggested however it would be coupled with the wall. I live in a town with a border patrol office and I deal with Border Patrol very regularly and each one has said a wall would help, of course, along with other tools. Just give them the wall and the rest of the tools.
pelosi said have the 5,6 just not for wall

I know what Pelosi said and she is being unreasonable, let Border Patrol tell us what they need and then work on giving it to them. In some areas like Laredo a wall is needed however in other areas cameras and other surveillance and equipment is needed.

There isn't a one fits all solution. To want only the wall or dismiss the wall altogether is just plain dumb.
Trump is proposing a wall because that was the campaign promise that got him elected. It doesn't matter where the wall is built just so it get's built before the election.
You are wrong, it does matter where it is built.

Not to Trump it doesn't because it's a campaign promise that if not fulfilled would likely cost him the election. If he only builds a few miles of wall in a desert that is almost impassable, it's still a promise kept that can be used as a foundation for a promise to complete the job if elected.

To democrats it would be a foundation for a promise to stop the wall of hate, fear, and ignorance.

How does that help government contractors who are losing a months pay and will NOT be reimbursed?

Are the contractors working and not being reimbursed or are they not working?

Private contractors will get paid for the work that the do.
That depends on whether the work is considered mandatory. In almost every dept. of government there are parts that are considered mandatory and other that are not.

NATO has three of the biggest economies in the world who DO NOT NEED to be defended against Russia.

Forum List

Back