The House just voted 357-22 to bar President Trump from exiting NATO. all 22 against are Republicans

I've asked them as only I can, and this is where they went. hmmm so they don't care. I'm just letting you know that even our congress people don't give a shit about furloughed workers. How disinterested in american lives can one set of assholes be? Oh yeah, these fks.

Congress has already passed legislation to re-open the government.

I know that Trump is trying to use the shut down to stop the work of Congress, both in their oversight role and in their legislative agenda.

Democrats will pass legislation to strength and support the Republic and it’s people, and Republicans will continue to promote hate, racism and xenophobia.

It’s time for everyday Americans to walk the walk of liberty, equality and justice for all?

We have liberty, equality and justice, just not what you want, and we are good with that. Thanks for the concern, however this is our country and not yours. Good luck on your boycott.
Remind us of those great words when some dummy wants trumps wall and blames Pelosi instead of the instigator of the whole mess

That has nothing to do with what I posted. If you ask actual Border Patrol Agents, you know the guys that actually do the work, they are all for the wall. I am not sure if it would really work or not however, to me the Border Patrol wanting it is good enough for me.

I blame both parties for the shutdown, it takes two to tangle and it seems neither one is working for the people.
I must agree Hate seeing the art of the dealer is FOS,,,and btw I've seen border guards on TV saying they need more men more equipment not more wall,,,,,,,,,,And El Chapo says 90% of drugs coming into America come in from LEGAL points of entry Who you gonna believe El Chapo or Trump???lol

It isn't just a wall, they mention many items needed and we need to supply them. I wouldn't believe El Chapo as his motives are questionable. Also, I have spoken with Border Patrol agents and they all want a wall plus more high tech, which they should also get.

We have liberty, equality and justice, just not what you want, and we are good with that. Thanks for the concern, however this is our country and not yours. Good luck on your boycott.
Remind us of those great words when some dummy wants trumps wall and blames Pelosi instead of the instigator of the whole mess

That has nothing to do with what I posted. If you ask actual Border Patrol Agents, you know the guys that actually do the work, they are all for the wall. I am not sure if it would really work or not however, to me the Border Patrol wanting it is good enough for me.

I blame both parties for the shutdown, it takes two to tangle and it seems neither one is working for the people.

Weird that when asked to describe gaps in their security, a wall or fence was only mentioned 4% of the time...

What Border Agents Say They Want (It’s Not a Wall)

Democrats are not opposed to border security. They are opposed to stupid solutions to real problems.

Weird when not cherry picking the Google results I find these as compared to your one story near the lower middle of the page.

Border Patrol agents back Trump wall, survey finds

Border Patrol Chief: 'We Certainly Need a Wall, Any Agent Will Tell You That'

Head Of Border Patrol Union Weighs In On Trump's Wall Plans

Analysis | Obama Border Patrol chief to Trump: ‘Stay the course’ on the border wall

Border patrol chief says the wall is 'not just a dumb barrier'

Democrats ignore the wall wishes of the people who know the border best: Border agents

So I am inclined to go with the several stories that a comprehensive plan that the Times suggested however it would be coupled with the wall. I live in a town with a border patrol office and I deal with Border Patrol very regularly and each one has said a wall would help, of course, along with other tools. Just give them the wall and the rest of the tools.
pelosi said have the 5,6 just not for wall

I know what Pelosi said and she is being unreasonable, let Border Patrol tell us what they need and then work on giving it to them. In some areas like Laredo a wall is needed however in other areas cameras and other surveillance and equipment is needed.

There isn't a one fits all solution. To want only the wall or dismiss the wall altogether is just plain dumb.

Congress has already passed legislation to re-open the government.

I know that Trump is trying to use the shut down to stop the work of Congress, both in their oversight role and in their legislative agenda.

Democrats will pass legislation to strength and support the Republic and it’s people, and Republicans will continue to promote hate, racism and xenophobia.

It’s time for everyday Americans to walk the walk of liberty, equality and justice for all?

I must agree Hate seeing the art of the dealer is FOS,,,and btw I've seen border guards on TV saying they need more men more equipment not more wall,,,,,,,,,,And El Chapo says 90% of drugs coming into America come in from LEGAL points of entry Who you gonna believe El Chapo or Trump???lol

It isn't just a wall, they mention many items needed and we need to supply them. I wouldn't believe El Chapo as his motives are questionable. Also, I have spoken with Border Patrol agents and they all want a wall plus more high tech, which they should also get.
well maybe a few miles of wall and lots more men and hi tech But you think sicko in the wh would agree?

well maybe a few miles of wall and lots more men and hi tech But you think sicko in the wh would agree?

As far as I'm concerned both sides of the issue are being stupid and ignoring what the Border Patrol needs. Pelosi not wanting one penny to going to the wall is just as stupid as Trump wanting all the money for just the wall. But the people we elect aren't very smart, they are more for their own egos and not for Americans.

How would anyone know since pelosi has no desire to work with trump

As far as I'm concerned both sides of the issue are being stupid and ignoring what the Border Patrol needs. Pelosi not wanting one penny to going to the wall is just as stupid as Trump wanting all the money for just the wall. But the people we elect aren't very smart, they are more for their own egos and not for Americans.
and some show it more than others

Trump hasn't exactly been easy to work with either, they are both being egotistical. There is a middle ground, yet neither will give a brick.

Trump hasn't exactly been easy to work with either, they are both being egotistical. There is a middle ground, yet neither will give a brick.
Now they're looking for info from places that might be affected if this bs goes on after march Trump needs a win so he can pat himself on the back The hell with 100's of 1000's What happens if all airport people walk out? and all air traffic is shut down ? Who do you think folks will blame?...and please don't give me the same

Now they're looking for info from places that might be affected if this bs goes on after march Trump needs a win so he can pat himself on the back The hell with 100's of 1000's What happens if all airport people walk out? and all air traffic is shut down ? Who do you think folks will blame?...and please don't give me the same

I don't think it will be an issue. I see it ending within a week or two. If it were to happen? Democrats will blame Trump, Republicans will blame Pelosi and I'd blame both for letting it get this far. That is the way I see it, if you don't like it or want me to change my answer to suit your agenda, it isn't going to happen.

I am pretty much done with both parties anymore and if the parties don't come up with better candidates, I will go third party, I am tired of both the Republican and Democratic Party and their love for the rich and their complete dismissal of the middle class.

Weird that when asked to describe gaps in their security, a wall or fence was only mentioned 4% of the time...

What Border Agents Say They Want (It’s Not a Wall)

Democrats are not opposed to border security. They are opposed to stupid solutions to real problems.
Well, instead of blasting out complete bullshit like "walls are immoral" why didn't Pelosi call for some hearings on the matter to get evidence of how to best deal with border security. She COMPLETELY fucked that up by playing politics and showing her inability to lead.

:dunno:

Because Trump shut down the government. He is the one saying that the government is shut down until he gets his way.

Is that really how you want these things negotiated from here on out? Congress doesn’t give a president exactly what he or she wants so they can take hostages until they do? You’ll be good with that when a Democrat is in the oval?

...to the oligarch who was directly responsible for the Russian interference in our elections...

"Russia interference?" :p Are all TDS folks this clueless about the democrat/MSM Russia Hoax? :cuckoo:

Russian nationalist politician toasts Trump victory
Vladimir Zhirinovsky, an ultra-nationalist Russian politician and ally of President Putin, celebrates Donald Trump's U.S. election victory with champagne.

STFU BORISBOI

...to the oligarch who was directly responsible for the Russian interference in our elections...

"Russia interference?" :p Are all TDS folks this clueless about the democrat/MSM Russia Hoax? :cuckoo:

Vladimir Zhirinovsky, an ultra-nationalist Russian politician and ally of President Putin, celebrates Donald Trump's U.S. election victory with champagne.

STFU BORISBOI

How many Republicans voted alongside their Democratic colleagues on this one?

All but 22 Congressman have decided that your sons and daughters have to fight and die to protect the borders of Turkey and Montenegro.
House passes bill expressing support for NATO
Dxj3w5BXQAA45yt.jpg
/——/ Meaningless gesture.

...What a useless bill. The government is shut down and this is what they're doing?!
Incorrect. The NATO alliance has kept the peace for generations. The House just wanted to head The Creature off at the pass.

After all, they have examples such as Petain, Laval, Quisling and Seyss-Inquart to inform their actions.

Ridiculous.

Neocons have infested the Congress...and the Democratic Party (and most of the Republican Party).

I generally despise Trump as POTUS (of course, I think all POTUS's that I know of are overall failures) but he is right to pull America out of NATO.

NATO was created to protect Europe against the Soviet Union....who are no more.

The Warsaw Pact ended and NATO should have ended then as well.

BTW - GB ALONE outspends Russia on their military. And the UK, Germany, France and Spain outspend Russia almost 4:1, militarily. FOUR TO ONE.

Defense Spending by Country

Russia is ZERO threat to invade Europe...ZIP.

Bring ALL the troops home.

It was obvious that NATO had outlived its usefulness when Bill Clinton turned it into an offensive force in contravention to its charter. He used it to bomb Christians into abandoning part of their country to muslim immigrants though no NATO country had been attacked.

Delian League anyone?

Forum List

Back