The House just voted 357-22 to bar President Trump from exiting NATO. all 22 against are Republicans

All but 22 Congressman have decided that your sons and daughters have to fight and die to protect the borders of Turkey and Montenegro.
House passes bill expressing support for NATO
Dxj3w5BXQAA45yt.jpg
What a useless bill. The government is shut down and this is what they're doing?!
Congress is working they are not shut down..
so they don't care about the furloughed workers then.

Republicans aren't conservatives anymore. They are Trumpists. A Trumpist is a mishmash of confused ideologies that are part reactionary, part radical leftist, part libertarian, part Stalinist, part anti-democratic and a whole lot of pro-authoritarianism.
They certainly are authoritarians. I'll give you that.

Trump's NATO bashing is in line with my long-held belief that the policy of TEAM AMERICA, WORLD POLICE -- AMERICA, FUCK YEAH is complete bullshit, and to oppose such international entanglements is right. The fact that it comes from Trump does not change the righteousness thereof.

:dunno:

All but 22 Congressman have decided that your sons and daughters have to fight and die to protect the borders of Turkey and Montenegro.
Dxj3w5BXQAA45yt.jpg
What a useless bill. The government is shut down and this is what they're doing?!
Ask them..

Dxj3w5BXQAA45yt.jpg

The ONLY nation which benefits from the USA leaving NATO, is Russia. Getting the USA out of NATO is Putin's wildest fantasty. He will have avenged Stalin by destroying the Treaty that kept Stalin from ruling Europe.

Dxj3w5BXQAA45yt.jpg
Ask them..
I've asked them as only I can, and this is where they went. hmmm so they don't care. I'm just letting you know that even our congress people don't give a shit about furloughed workers. How disinterested in american lives can one set of assholes be? Oh yeah, these fks.

Dxj3w5BXQAA45yt.jpg

The ONLY nation which benefits from the USA leaving NATO, is Russia. Getting the USA out of NATO is Putin's wildest fantasty. He will have avenged Stalin by destroying the Treaty that kept Stalin from ruling Europe.
too funny. can't make up this shit up.

They just assured NATO members they don’t have to pay up.
nope not at all. he doesn't have to do a damn fking thing. I'd stand there with the fickle finger at every get together.

Republicans aren't conservatives anymore. They are Trumpists. A Trumpist is a mishmash of confused idiologies that are part reactionary, part radical liberal, part libertarian, party Stalinist, part anti-democratic and a whole lot of pro-authoritarianism.
You are seeing a dictatorship happening to the furthest extent conforming within the legal boundaries...

Thats funny moon. Libs did the same thing as did Rs but now its dictatorship? Its time for states to secede.

Many Republicans aren't conservatives anymore. They are Trumpists. A Trumpist is a mishmash of confused ideologies that are part reactionary, part radical leftist, part libertarian, part Stalinist, part anti-democratic and a whole lot of pro-authoritarianism.

Liberals and Conservatives are few and far between anymore, we are led by the leftists and the right who seem to hold no values and seem to run with Democratic and Republican wishes.

Dxj3w5BXQAA45yt.jpg

too funny. can't make up this shit up.

Theyre sceeered of russia. Its their boogeyman. Putin doesnt want to own a bunch european pansies. He wants to sell them oil and natural gas.

Dxj3w5BXQAA45yt.jpg
Trump has not said he is leaving NATO either. What's the fucking point?
Trump has been grumping about NATO and threatening to pull out since he was elected. I have no idea why Congress decided to vote on it, though.

Dxj3w5BXQAA45yt.jpg
Trump has not said he is leaving NATO either. What's the fucking point?
Trump has been grumping about NATO and threatening to pull out since he was elected. I have no idea why Congress decided to vote on it, though.
cause they wanted to make clear the furloughed workers are not important.

WRONG. You forgot the other nation that benefits from the USA leaving NATO. THE USA!!!

Dxj3w5BXQAA45yt.jpg
Ask them..
I've asked them as only I can, and this is where they went. hmmm so they don't care. I'm just letting you know that even our congress people don't give a shit about furloughed workers. How disinterested in american lives can one set of assholes be? Oh yeah, these fks.

Congress has already passed legislation to re-open the government.

I know that Trump is trying to use the shut down to stop the work of Congress, both in their oversight role and in their legislative agenda.

Democrats will pass legislation to strength and support the Republic and it’s people, and Republicans will continue to promote hate, racism and xenophobia.

It’s time for everyday Americans to walk the walk of liberty, equality and justice for all?

Ask them..

I know that Trump is trying to use the shut down to stop the work of Congress, both in their oversight role and in their legislative agenda.

Democrats will pass legislation to strength and support the Republic and it’s people, and Republicans will continue to promote hate, racism and xenophobia.

It’s time for everyday Americans to walk the walk of liberty, equality and justice for all?

Where is it?

how will they do that in the senate exactly?

so you're coming on board for the 5.7Billion? finally.

Which function of congress is shut down exactly?

Ask them..

Where is it?

Read up on what the FBI are saying about the AH's shutdown

Ask them..

Where is it?

Read up on what the FBI are saying about the AH's shutdown
what does that have to do with what you posted? you didn't answer one of the questions off your statements. why? someone cram something someplace uncomfortable?

Forum List

Back