The huge fraud called FTX

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
I'm sure it's been discussed. FTX was way worse than Enron and it benefited democrats. 32 billion, Enron cost us 7.2 billion. Democrats bash Trump and his taxes, or his so called "Russian insider deals/collusion", then ignore Democrat Pelosi's insider trading...remind me again, WHO is doing WHAT and WHO is the bad guy again?

I'm sure it's been discussed. FTX was way worse than Enron and it benefited democrats. 32 billion, Enron cost us 7.2 billion. Democrats bash Trump and his taxes, or his so called "Russian insider deals/collusion", then ignore Democrat Pelosi's insider trading...remind me again, WHO is doing WHAT and WHO is the bad guy again?
giphy.gif

WHO is doing WHAT and WHO is the bad guy again?
Trump is the bad guy, he tried to steal an election by getting the Georgia Sec. of State to "find" 11,000 votes for him, thankfully this man told him to fuck off. Then he claimed the election was "stolen" and riled up a group of lowlifes and losers to turn into an angry mob and attack our Capitol, which had never happened in our history. Now these insurrectionists are being sentenced to prison, and the Republic has been restored.

Hope this helps.

Trump is the bad guy, he tried to steal an election by getting the Georgia Sec. of State to "find" 11,000 votes for him, thankfully this man told him to fuck off. Then he claimed the election was "stolen" and riled up a group of lowlifes and losers to turn into an angry mob and attack our Capitol, which had never happened in our history. Now these insurrectionists are being sentenced to prison, and the Republic has been restored.

Hope this helps.

Your trolling is not the least but interesting.

Hope this helps.
Um, nice try. Thank for playing "Let's be a troll", but FTX funded by and benefited the democrats. Cost us 32 BILLION. It was a scam. Like Trump's impeachment. Or BLM.

Last edited:

SBF is a straight up thief. He should be in prison.

Have another drink mixed with tranqs

Hope this helps.
It sure does,
It shows the newbies what an idiot you are to believe any MSM propaganda they shovel your way & why USMB is a great place to come to call you progbots on your BS.

Raffensberger lied about the substance of the call & was already exposed as a liar when the actual conversation was revealed..
Nice try progponce but asking the guy to do his job isn't the same thing asking him to cheat like you imply.
It's pretty obvious you lefties won't stop until you are forced to capitulate everything you feel you have gained

Have another drink mixed with tranqs
So what do you get out of this? FTX was the biggest scam in American history, and it benefited the democrats. Funny how that works. But all I hear from you democreeps is "Russian collusion, tax fraud" none of which amounts to a hill of beans. You assholes sanction or enable or burn down billions of $ and cause needless division, but Trump might a maybe did stuff. Don't do this.

Hope this helps.

What's sad is you assholes will excuse any manner of illegal bullshit that your assholes commit, AND this asshole ripped of THOUSANDS of people.

And not a peep from you fuckers.

I remember back in the old days when folks used to have to put links in their OP in the Politics section. I guess we don't do that anymore.

Hope this helps.

The 2020 democrat cheating in the tens of millions column is The Greatest Theft in American History

Trump did stuff...? When we get MSM or the Dems ignore Hunter Biden, his links to Burisma and his laptop. Its all there. FTX is icing on the cake.

Hope this helps.
No. Many other actual attacks on the capital. Puerto Rican nationalists attack Congress — March 1, 1954, 1971, the Bombing in protest of U.S. military in Laos — March 1, 1971. Armed Resistance Unit bombing — Nov. 7, 1983.

So what do you get out of this? FTX was the biggest scam in American history, and it benefited the democrats. Funny how that works. But all I hear from you democreeps is "Russian collusion, tax fraud" none of which amounts to a hill of beans. You assholes sanction or enable or burn down billions of $ and cause needless division, but Trump might a maybe did stuff. Don't do this.
You must have missed the latest news about the FTX guy. Try keeping up to date.

Thread closed, there are specific number in the OP with no linked source to
those facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back