The Hunter Biden Case(s)

You showed me a link, because you lack the capacity to form your own thoughts into a clear descriptive narrative.

And your use of the pejorative "Potatohead" tells me what I'm dealing with: Just another mindless Trumpster.

If you don't like my posts, tough shit. Whine to someone else.
Nothing like condescending pretentiousness from an ignorant twit to start off the morning. Kudos.

What was Hunter Biden? What about that don't you grasp? Hunter Biden didn't have a government position to sell to anyone. Again, he sold the illusion of access to his father.
Hunter was a co-conspirator........this is about Joey Xiden. Joey Xiden can sell off his office by using a private citizen as a broker....

Biden is the office just as Trump was the office.

Trump also sold access to his office. Half a million to hang out with him at his house.
So its ok for biden to sell influence because others do it?

I wont even say biden is worse because he’s consorting with foreigners

That used to be rare but in our globally connected world its becoming commonplace

If what biden was doing doesent turn your stomach there is something wrong with you

Last edited:
So its ok for biden to sell influence because others do it?

I wont even say biden is worse because he’s consorting with foreigners

That used to be rare but in our globally connected world its becoming commonplace

If what biden was doing doesent turn your stomach there is something wrong with you
Sorry, but you should have thought about that before you gave Trump a pass for everything.

Now you have no credibility to criticize anyone else. You’re just playing politics.

A Godly man. At least according to the Bible. Provided you spill your seed in her. It's okay to fuck your dead brothers wife just don't pull out. God only likes creampies.
Have you done it, Mr Godlyman?
Don't make an ass of yourself just to be contrarian, dumbass.

What kind of person tells a national tv audience that he wants to fuck his own daughter?
I assume you believe the lie that Trump did that. Quote him saying he wants to fuck his daughter. You can't, because he never said that, you gullible moron.

I assume you believe the lie that Trump did that. Quote him saying he wants to fuck his daughter. You can't, because he never said that, you gullible moron.

He did use the word "date", and many people take that to mean fuck, but in reality even if all he meant was go on a date, it is still pretty gross thing to say.

Have you done it, Mr Godlyman?
Don't make an ass of yourself just to be contrarian, dumbass.
Well actually....kinda! 😄 My wife over 20 years ago originally met my brother on this brand new thing called AOL in a chat room and they decided to go on a blind date. She brought her sister he brought me and 20 years later we both still love making my neice uncomfortable by reminding her occasionally that her dad briefly dated her aunt.

Well actually....kinda! 😄 My wife over 20 years ago originally met my brother on this brand new thing called AOL in a chat room and they decided to go on a blind date. She brought her sister he brought me and 20 years later we both still love making my neice uncomfortable by reminding her occasionally that her dad briefly dated her aunt.
The question was “Did you fuck your sister-in-law after your brother died?”.
And your response was that is what a “Godly man” would do.
Even you don’t believe that bullshit, kid.

The question was “Did you fuck your sister-in-law after your brother died?”.
And your response was that is what a “Godly man” would do.
Even you don’t believe that bullshit, kid.
I didn't say I believed it, I said that's what a Godly man would do according to the Bible. I'm an atheist.

I didn't say I believed it, I said that's what a Godly man would do according to the Bible. I'm an atheist.
So you think it’s cool to fuck your dead brother’s widow?
You sure seem to be going to great lengths to justify/excuse Hunter’s behavior.

Forum List

Back