The Hunter Biden Case(s)

No, men don’t think “date” and “fuck” mean the same thing. Unless they’re date-rapers. Are you a date raper?

It has been more than 30 years since I dated anyone, but back then getting laid was always the purpose of dating.

It has been more than 30 years since I dated anyone, but back then getting laid was always the purpose of dating.
It may be the purpose for you, but that does not make the words synonymous.
Are you here to defend Hunter fucking his brother’s widow via false whataboutism?

It may be the purpose for you, but that does not make the words synonymous.
Are you here to defend Hunter fucking his brother’s widow via false whataboutism?
Why does anyone need to defend two adults having consensual sex? 😄 More and more you folks make it clear that you're some sex perverts.

BlackGaterMac always rush to LW causes. Always Anti-American....yet they don't vote for communists....very much. lol! stupid lying saps.

No.... God does. That's why it's in his book. How are you still confused by this? 😄

Again that would be God. Hunter doesn't have to excuse or justify anything to me. I don't sit in judgment of him.
I’m not religious and do not put credence in an ancient book written to keep people in line. Do you, mister “I’m an atheist”?

Why does anyone need to defend two adults having consensual sex? 😄 More and more you folks make it clear that you're some sex perverts.
Eliminate taxes to pay for any children and/or medical issues from that. All of it. Then it changes in a huge way.

You two do a great job displaying the immorality of the left. Your brother’s widow? All good by you. That says it all.

Two consenting adults. Why do you care who they are fucking?

Not to mention, in the bible days it was almost mandatory for the brother to take in his brothers widow.

Not to mention, in the bible days it was almost mandatory for the brother to take in his brothers widow.
hunter didnt take in his brothers wife to take care of her,, he did it to booger her a few times and gave her walking papers,,,,

I’m not religious and do not put credence in an ancient book written to keep people in line. Do you, mister “I’m an atheist”?
I don’t, no. If you don't then why have you repeatedly asked us to excuse Hunter's behavior? What moral code did his actions violate that they would need to be excused?

I don’t care. It’s a sign of poor character on Hunter’s part, though. And your desperation to act as if it’s perfectly normal and acceptable is a sign of poor character on your part. Keep up the charade, kid, it’s only making you look foolish.

It’s a sign of poor character on Hunter’s part, though.

For sure. Something he lacks for sure.
And your desperation to act as if it’s perfectly normal and acceptable is a sign of poor character on your part. Keep up the charade, kid, it’s only making you look foolish.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, I do not spend my time triggered over two adults having sex

I don’t care. It’s a sign of poor character on Hunter’s part, though. And your desperation to act as if it’s perfectly normal and acceptable is a sign of poor character on your part. Keep up the charade, kid, it’s only making you look foolish.
It is obvious to anyone logical that Hunter took money for access to Joe and shared the money with Joe. The fact that this needs a debate is insane.

Forum List

Back