The Hunter Biden Case(s)

Influence peddling, which we know you understand.

In your ten bazillion hyperbolic posts about Trump did you ever type one out like this, Mr. Non-Partisan?

Can anyone find a single post from Mr. Mac Nonpartisan like this one?
So, whataboutism.

Your star witness testified otherwise

If all that money was being funneled to our President, I am sure it would show up somewhere…..Biden’s finances are well spelled out
What star witness? I am simply using common sense. I am so confident about this that I would bet my life and my kids lives that this was 100% pay for play and Joe Biden benefitted financially from it.

What star witness? I am simply using common sense. I am so confident about this that I would bet my life and my kids lives that this was 100% pay for play and Joe Biden benefitted financially from it.
Hilarious that you’re so sure.

I don't see the word encouraged anywhere in the first post you quoted you dumb Bingo. Can't you read? 😄
Do you have problems understanding words?
"Asked us" and "encouraged us" mean the same thing, you dumb N'gunt.
Go back to fisting your boyfriend and stop making a fool of yourself with semantics.
83613.jpg

Last edited:
No. Those aren't the same things you dumb Bingo. Encouragement isn't the same thing as a question...... 😄
Asking someone to do something and encouraging them to do something are basically the same thing, dope.
The funny part is that I never asked what you contended I did. You're just that fucking illiterate, N'gunt.
Oh, and learn to use commas, dipstick.

Not accepted. You waste other posters' time. You specifically asked "What would "selling access to his father" look like?" When I show you PotatoHead getting $5M in exchange for getting Shokin fired, you start whining about "independent thought and words."

Enough of your bullshit
False equivalence. Whataboutism. Shaky narrative. Pick a card, idiot. You're out of fucking gas. No one's buying your fake outrage here outside of your cult. This is a fucking football game for you, and I expect no less from you. :dunno:

To answer your question, I don't pay much attention to "reports" and "theories" and "blockbusters" and hyperpartisan assumptions, from either end of the political spectrum, until they have survived public scrutiny. Partisan noise bores me.

Prove your claims. Not just to yourselves and your fellow nutters, but in the face of real opposition. So, I start paying real attention when it gets to trial, where bullshit and hyperbole don't usually fly.

You asked, I answered. You're welcome.
Thanks! :113:

Forum List

Back