The Hunter Biden Case(s)

You are missing two key elements of pay for play……the pay and the play

You can’t show ANY money going to President Biden or any wealth he can’t account for

You can’t show any official actions by Biden that would help Hunters business partners
Here's where some of the money went.

You are missing two key elements of pay for play……the pay and the play

You can’t show ANY money going to President Biden or any wealth he can’t account for

You can’t show any official actions by Biden that would help Hunters business partners
You said Hunter benefitted from the family name. Your words. I asked You to specify how. Crickets…

Maybe we can all get on the same page on this Hunter Biden stuff, so at least we know what we're dealing with going forward. I'm not asking you to "prove" anything. I'm just asking for the specific crimes that he's accused of.

Can someone provide a clear and concise synopsis -- in your words -- of the crime(s) Hunter Biden is accused of committing? I've seen people from across the political spectrum say there is some serious smoke, but they never provide a CLEAR and CONCISE explanation of the core issue(s).

If you're going to provide links, please provide them IN ADDITION TO your synopsis. In your words.

I have been provided this link that goes over some emails that I'm told are evidence of a crime: Smoking gun? 2015 emails from laptop reveal ‘ultimate purpose’ of Hunter Biden's connection to Burisma

Thanks in advance.
Without reading the whole thread.......
Did yoy get anything concrete on this ?

So far: I'm a bad person and a commie. Also a few links. Not a great deal of interesting, original narrative.
You know its possible that young Biden is a dirty dog but this sort of nonsense just provides him cover.
Gym Jordan is hardly the most nquisative person is he ?

Maybe we can all get on the same page on this Hunter Biden stuff, so at least we know what we're dealing with going forward. I'm not asking you to "prove" anything. I'm just asking for the specific crimes that he's accused of.

Can someone provide a clear and concise synopsis -- in your words -- of the crime(s) Hunter Biden is accused of committing? I've seen people from across the political spectrum say there is some serious smoke, but they never provide a CLEAR and CONCISE explanation of the core issue(s).

If you're going to provide links, please provide them IN ADDITION TO your synopsis. In your words.

I have been provided this link that goes over some emails that I'm told are evidence of a crime: Smoking gun? 2015 emails from laptop reveal ‘ultimate purpose’ of Hunter Biden's connection to Burisma

Thanks in advance.
Your first sentence already frames the discussion as "Hunter Biden" stuff, thus providing cover for his Father. Taking tens of millions of dollars from hostile foreign entities is clearly dangerous for our national security. Any elementary school kid understands that.

Your first sentence already frames the discussion as "Hunter Biden" stuff, thus providing cover for his Father. Taking tens of millions of dollars from hostile foreign entities is clearly dangerous for our national security. Any elementary school kid understands that.
So it's all one thing? Both of them at the same time?

It all seems performative. Like they are building a case in public. Not serious.
Well, it doesn't appear that they're actually after convictions. They just want to spray out as much slime as they can for political advantage.

If you ask them to prove it in court, they'll tell you the courts are corrupt, and that's why they can't prove it. Otherwise, I'm sure, they could.

There's nothing you can do with that. It's like dealing with children. Always an excuse, always the victim. Personally, if something happened, I'd like to know.

Well, it doesn't appear that they're actually after convictions. They just want to spray out as much slime as they can for political advantage.

If you ask them to prove it in court, they'll tell you the courts are corrupt, and that's why they can't prove it. Otherwise, I'm sure, they could.

There's nothing you can do with that. It's like dealing with children. Always an excuse, always the victim. Personally, if something happened, I'd like to know.
It is the conspiracy mindset. The house of cards is built specifically on the idea that anything not proving your preconceived notions is a lie and therefore the position is unfalsifiable.

It is the last bastion of a truly inept mind. Demand you are right because you say you are right.

So it's all one thing? Both of them at the same time?
I don't care if Hunter or Joe Biden are convicted of a CRIME. The Biden Faimily has received tens of millions of dollars from multiple foreign hostile nations. Hunter has no skills or products to offer to attract that kind of money. All of the evidence points to Hunter being the front man for his Father selling access and "favors" to hostile foreign nations. Joe Biden should have been removed from office years ago before he even ran for President. But because we have a corrupt DOJ and a corrupted political system, the traitorous POS sits in the White House.

If there was evidence
I don't care if Hunter or Joe Biden are convicted of a CRIME. The Biden Faimily has received tens of millions of dollars from multiple foreign hostile nations. Hunter has no skills or products to offer to attract that kind of money. All of the evidence points to Hunter being the front man for his Father selling access and "favors" to hostile foreign nations. Joe Biden should have been removed from office years ago before he even ran for President. But because we have a corrupt DOJ and a corrupted political system, the traitorous POS sits in the White House.
If there was evidence why did trump not profuce it when he was prez ?

Maybe the evidence is not as strong as the internet is telling you ?

Here's where some of the money went.
You didn’t actually read your link did you?

Homes Biden has been investing in over a 50 year period

Biden and his wife Jill are worth $9 million, much of that accrued from speaking fees and book deals that came pouring in after his vice presidency. About $4 million of that worth is in his real estate.

You didn’t actually read your link did you?

Homes Biden has been investing in over a 50 year period

Biden and his wife Jill are worth $9 million, much of that accrued from speaking fees and book deals that came pouring in after his vice presidency. About $4 million of that worth is in his real estate.
Book deals my ass Jo made his money on the brand through hunter Biden

Book deals my ass Jo made his money on the brand through hunter Biden
Our President has accounted for all his income as well as that of Doctor Biden.
The money they made from books and speaking engagements is well documented

Forum List

Back