The Hunter Biden Case(s)

Dembots believe that when people get on business calls they just randomly decide to put other people on speaker phones for no apparent reason
Not at all. I imagine calling Joe Biden was very beneficial for Hunter Biden’s persona before potential business partners.

I certainly have not had any problem admitting Hunter Biden was working to profit off of that status.

But that’s not actually a crime.

That’s the point. That was the pay for play. “I can get my dad on the phone at any time so pay me”

rightwinger refused to acknowledge this

The illusion of collusion
Hunter wanted to play Big Shot

Pay for play involves actual pay and actual play
Didnt happen

The illusion of collusion
Hunter wanted to play Big Shot

Pay for play involves actual pay and actual play
Didnt happen
Which happened. 10% for the big guy. Joe Biden knew Hunter was doing this. He said he didn’t. Lie #1. He said he had six not seven grandchildren. Lie #2. He said he never met any of Hunter’s associates. Lie #3.

This is unraveling and quickly. No one in the right mind puts their dad on speaker unless they are trying to extort money.

Maybe we can all get on the same page on this Hunter Biden stuff, so at least we know what we're dealing with going forward. I'm not asking you to "prove" anything. I'm just asking for the specific crimes that he's accused of.

Can someone provide a clear and concise synopsis -- in your words -- of the crime(s) Hunter Biden is accused of committing? I've seen people from across the political spectrum say there is some serious smoke, but they never provide a CLEAR and CONCISE explanation of the core issue(s).

If you're going to provide links, please provide them IN ADDITION TO your synopsis. In your words.

I have been provided this link that goes over some emails that I'm told are evidence of a crime: Smoking gun? 2015 emails from laptop reveal ‘ultimate purpose’ of Hunter Biden's connection to Burisma

Thanks in advance.
I just kinda skimmed the thread but I'm not seeing any information about the laptop on here. Strange...for 2+ years that was all we heard about. Now...nothing.

The right wing is its own worst enemy in this matter. They've put out so much nonsense that was easily debunked on this (and most other topics), nobody takes them seriously when they level new allegations.

Not accepted. You waste other posters' time. You specifically asked "What would "selling access to his father" look like?" When I show you PotatoHead getting $5M in exchange for getting Shokin fired, you start whining about "independent thought and words."

Enough of your bullshit
You showed me a link, because you lack the capacity to form your own thoughts into a clear descriptive narrative.

And your use of the pejorative "Potatohead" tells me what I'm dealing with: Just another mindless Trumpster.

If you don't like my posts, tough shit. Whine to someone else.

I have to ask,,

WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN the last 4 yrs when we posted claim after claim after claim and all the documents and articles that supported it??

it sounds like youre trying to deflect in light of the 2nd eyewitness testimony under oath from people directly involved and present,, not to mention hunters personal communications that implicate joe as being the big man facilitating the whole thing,,

if you want to know what some of the claims are, just look at what trumps been accused of and its been proven biden actually did those things,,
To answer your question, I don't pay much attention to "reports" and "theories" and "blockbusters" and hyperpartisan assumptions, from either end of the political spectrum, until they have survived public scrutiny. Partisan noise bores me.

Prove your claims. Not just to yourselves and your fellow nutters, but in the face of real opposition. So, I start paying real attention when it gets to trial, where bullshit and hyperbole don't usually fly.

You asked, I answered. You're welcome.

To answer your question, I don't pay much attention to "reports" and "theories" and "blockbusters" and hyperpartisan assumptions, from either end of the political spectrum, until they have survived public scrutiny. Partisan noise bores me.

Prove your claims. Not just to yourselves and your fellow nutters, but in the face of real opposition. So, I start paying real attention when it gets to trial, where bullshit and hyperbole don't usually fly.

You asked, I answered. You're welcome.
so youre ignorant,, got it,,

Not at all. I imagine calling Joe Biden was very beneficial for Hunter Biden’s persona before potential business partners.

I certainly have not had any problem admitting Hunter Biden was working to profit off of that status.

But that’s not actually a crime.
Selling access to the Office of the VP, or Senate office to foreign businesses is a crime

What kind of person fucks his deceased brother’s widow?
A Godly man. At least according to the Bible. Provided you spill your seed in her. It's okay to fuck your dead brothers wife just don't pull out. God only likes creampies.

Selling access to the Office of the VP, or Senate office to foreign businesses is a crime
If you're the VP or any government employee then sure. Selling access to your position probably is or at least should be a crime. Selling the illusion of access to your dad is not.

Big Shot when extorting money. And 20+ times.

Joe: “I do not know anything about my sons business dealings”.

He is walking that back now..

You seem to fail to understand what extorting means

Nothing in recent testimony says VP Biden was involved in business discussions.
Your…20 Phone Calls!
Were just Hunter chatting with his father

Maybe we can all get on the same page on this Hunter Biden stuff, so at least we know what we're dealing with going forward. I'm not asking you to "prove" anything. I'm just asking for the specific crimes that he's accused of.

Can someone provide a clear and concise synopsis -- in your words -- of the crime(s) Hunter Biden is accused of committing? I've seen people from across the political spectrum say there is some serious smoke, but they never provide a CLEAR and CONCISE explanation of the core issue(s).

If you're going to provide links, please provide them IN ADDITION TO your synopsis. In your words.

I have been provided this link that goes over some emails that I'm told are evidence of a crime: Smoking gun? 2015 emails from laptop reveal ‘ultimate purpose’ of Hunter Biden's connection to Burisma

Thanks in advance.
So you claiming to not be a collusion cultist and don't support Biden.
But here you are defending him by trying to say there is nothing here.
You're an idiot. Now we're on the same page

So you claiming to not be a collusion cultist and don't support Biden.
But here you are defending him by trying to say there is nothing here.
You're an idiot. Now we're on the same page
So somewhere in my post you think I said that there is nothing there.

That's how your mind works.

Absolutely incredible. You're not well.

Forum List

Back