The Hunter Biden Case(s)

Children of Political, athletic and entertainment stars have always profited off of the “Illusion of access” to their parents
Yeah. I'm not holding my breath, but if this story gets more exposure, maybe that shit can be slowed down a bit.

Hunter's problems and behaviors are obvious, and I wouldn't be shocked if ANY politician broke rules, but it still has to be proven.

Very true, but it seems someone that was defrauded would need to file a complaint.

Unless the victim is willing to cooperate, there is little point in pursuing such a case, sure.

But the state could still do it.

And in this case, the foreign victims are speaking out, so that isn't the case here.

Maybe you could convince me if…

You can show Biden receiving any unexplained money
You can point to Biden taking any official action to help Burisma
Who do you think you are talking to?

I’m not privy to the inside dope in Washington

So you and mac1958 can relax and not worry about unpleasant news about your leader from me

Maybe we can all get on the same page on this Hunter Biden stuff, so at least we know what we're dealing with going forward. I'm not asking you to "prove" anything. I'm just asking for the specific crimes that he's accused of.

Can someone provide a clear and concise synopsis -- in your words -- of the crime(s) Hunter Biden is accused of committing? I've seen people from across the political spectrum say there is some serious smoke, but they never provide a CLEAR and CONCISE explanation of the core issue(s).

If you're going to provide links, please provide them IN ADDITION TO your synopsis. In your words.

I have been provided this link that goes over some emails that I'm told are evidence of a crime: Smoking gun? 2015 emails from laptop reveal ‘ultimate purpose’ of Hunter Biden's connection to Burisma

Thanks in advance.
Did you get any evidence ? I cant see any.

The meeting would have to result in a criminal bribe

Putting your father on speaker phone and talking harmless chatter is not such access
You’re wrong. He did it 20+ times. That’s a 2nd witness that stated Joe is the Big Guy. Bidens aren’t overt but they did put him on the phone to show that the access is there and Burisma and others should pay for this access.

You won’t listen to it but it’s summarized very well here

You’re wrong. He did it 20+ times. That’s a 2nd witness that stated Joe is the Big Guy. Bidens aren’t overt but they did put him on the phone to show that the access is there and Burisma and others should pay for this access.

You won’t listen to it but it’s summarized very well here

The same guy who says VP Biden was on the speakerphone 20 times also claims no business was discussed

The guy who claims Biden is “the big guy” can show evidence of 10 percent going to the big guy.

At the very least Joe lied. He said he had zero knowledge of his sons business dealings. That’s not true. 20+ calls. Dinners.

That’s the VERY LEAST

Where did anyone show Biden was involved in business operations?

What would "selling access to his father" look like?

Uh, something like this:

According to Archer, Burisma owner Mykola Zlochevsky — who allegedly told an FBI informant in 2016 he was “coerced” to pay $10 million in bribes to Hunter and Joe Biden — put intense pressure on Hunter in late 2015 to enlist US support for ousting Ukrainian prosecutor-general Viktor Shokin, who had investigated Burisma, the Republican readout said.

At one point, Hunter Biden, Zlochevsky and Burisma executive Vadym Pozharskyi stepped away and “called DC” about the issue, Archer said.

The same guy who says VP Biden was on the speakerphone 20 times also claims no business was discussed

The guy who claims Biden is “the big guy” can show evidence of 10 percent going to the big guy.
Uh, that was Hunter saying that.

Where did anyone show Biden was involved in business operations?
You didn’t read what I wrote. They aren’t amateurs. Hunter’s who scheme was access and getting dad on the phone shows access. Joe said he didn’t know anything about his sons businesses dealings but then why call him 20x? It’s to show he has access and that is what Burisma was paying for. Among others.

How often would a sane person in the middle of a meal put their dad on speaker? If my dad calls me during a business meeting I either ignore it or excuse myself, walk away and take the call. I do Not put him on speaker and introduce him to the people at the table.

If you can’t see that this is corruption at its core and Joe Biden knew about it at the very least and was likely an active participant then I cannot help you.

To me it is very clear.

How often would a sane person in the middle of a meal put their dad on speaker? If my dad calls me during a business meeting I either ignore it or excuse myself, walk away and take the call. I do Not put him on speaker and introduce him to the people at the table.
Do you really think the Trump kids don’t play the….My Daddy is Donald Trump card?

Do you think W Bush did not play the ….My Daddy is Vice President/ President Bush card?

Forum List

Back