The Hunter Biden Case(s)

I can see that I have confused you by asking for independent thought and words.

My apologies.
Not accepted. You waste other posters' time. You specifically asked "What would "selling access to his father" look like?" When I show you PotatoHead getting $5M in exchange for getting Shokin fired, you start whining about "independent thought and words."

Enough of your bullshit

10 held by H for the big guy?”

Do you know what a question mark means?
Personally I interpreted that to mean they are questioning whether Hunter was going to hold Joe's cut or were there other schemes about how to get Joey his money.

Do you really think the Trump kids don’t play the….My Daddy is Donald Trump card?

Do you think W Bush did not play the ….My Daddy is Vice President/ President Bush card?
Furthermore Bush did use his dads influence just not with international interests. Same with Trump. Why? The Bushes and the Trumps are wealthy. Bidens we’re not until the pay for play.

Maybe we can all get on the same page on this Hunter Biden stuff, so at least we know what we're dealing with going forward. I'm not asking you to "prove" anything. I'm just asking for the specific crimes that he's accused of.

Can someone provide a clear and concise synopsis -- in your words -- of the crime(s) Hunter Biden is accused of committing? I've seen people from across the political spectrum say there is some serious smoke, but they never provide a CLEAR and CONCISE explanation of the core issue(s).

If you're going to provide links, please provide them IN ADDITION TO your synopsis. In your words.

I have been provided this link that goes over some emails that I'm told are evidence of a crime: Smoking gun? 2015 emails from laptop reveal ‘ultimate purpose’ of Hunter Biden's connection to Burisma

Thanks in advance.
I have to ask,,

WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN the last 4 yrs when we posted claim after claim after claim and all the documents and articles that supported it??

it sounds like youre trying to deflect in light of the 2nd eyewitness testimony under oath from people directly involved and present,, not to mention hunters personal communications that implicate joe as being the big man facilitating the whole thing,,

if you want to know what some of the claims are, just look at what trumps been accused of and its been proven biden actually did those things,,

Furthermore Bush did use his dads influence just not with international interests. Same with Trump. Why? The Bushes and the Trumps are wealthy. Bidens we’re not until the pay for play.

Trump kids and Kushner ran much bigger deals than Hunter with Russia, China, Saudis, UAE

Hunter is a small time player

Trump kids and Kushner ran much bigger deals than Hunter with Russia, China, Saudis, UAE

Hunter is a small time player
Untrue. Kushner is a Harvard and Stern grad. He formed a hedge fund in which the Saudis invested $2bn to help in furthering Israeli tech. The Saudis expect a return on that investment. It never went to Kushner himself. It was a good thing.

Bush was a frat boy and the worst president in US history until Biden came along. But he never did pay for play nor did he get paid big money to sit on a board of a company whose primary business operations Biden knew nothing about.

Why don’t you admit that the Bidens are corrupt. It’s there in black and white. Your whataboutisms are sophomoric and reek of desperation.

The same guy who says VP Biden was on the speakerphone 20 times also claims no business was discussed

The guy who claims Biden is “the big guy” can show evidence of 10 percent going to the big guy.
Haha he never claimed no business was discussed

Why don’t you admit that the Bidens are corrupt. It’s there in black and white. Your whataboutisms are sophomoric and reek of desperation.

Hunter has profited off his family name….just like many before him
Still NOTHING on the President

You never answered my question. Why put your dad on speaker? No sane person does that and not 20x
Dembots believe that when people get on business calls they just randomly decide to put other people on speaker phones for no apparent reason

Dembots believe that when people get on business calls they just randomly decide to put other people on speaker phones for no apparent reason
That’s the point. That was the pay for play. “I can get my dad on the phone at any time so pay me”

rightwinger refused to acknowledge this

Forum List

Back