The hypocrisy of the lefts new found religion

The left has suddenly found Christianity. Just ask em
Even bootyjudge has said us conservatives don;t own a monopoly on Christianity.
well,
You try putting up a Nativity scene and you watch the lefts reaction then.
You know this is all faux outrage, right? Nobody cares if you put out a nativity scene. Nobody is pissed that you said Merry Christmas, none of that crap is true.

Why do you lie so much?

Atheist group’s legal threats succeed; 3rd-graders’ nativity scene pulled from holiday show

Atheist group’s legal threats succeed; 3rd-graders’ nativity scene pulled from holiday show

While rare examples are often presented as the norm, they are not. I could point out that since Jim Jones was a psychopathic Christian minister that must be the norm. Would I be accurate?

What they call evangelical Christianity is no longer a faith, it is just the nice name they put on white identity politics. Unrecognizable from the simple faith of my childhood.

Occupied trying to out-stupid his prior posts. Can't deny it's working. But that does not fix the issue of extreme stupidity.
I never left Christianity, it left me. It's gotten so bad that you people get mad at me when I suggest that you follow the words of Christ without looking in the OLD testament for escape clauses.

What they call evangelical Christianity is no longer a faith, it is just the nice name they put on white identity politics. Unrecognizable from the simple faith of my childhood.

Occupied trying to out-stupid his prior posts. Can't deny it's working. But that does not fix the issue of extreme stupidity.
I never left Christianity, it left me. It's gotten so bad that you people get mad at me when I suggest that you follow the words of Christ without looking in the OLD testament for escape clauses.

People never left the left, the left left them.

That's what is actually happening. What you say is total and utter nonsense. Christianity was more conservative before. What you are suggesting are churches with rainbow flags - that is not Christianity at all.

Most ridiculous lies may work in your dumber than rock leftist social circles, but not here.

That's what is actually happening. What you say is total and utter nonsense. Christianity was more conservative before. What you are suggesting are churches with rainbow flags - that is not Christianity at all.

Most ridiculous lies may work in your dumber than rock leftist social circles, but not here.
Evangelical Christians like you. I have no problem with those who keep their hypocritical moralizing to themselves and out of politics.

Evangelical Christians like you. I have no problem with those who keep their hypocritical moralizing to themselves and out of politics.

More nonsense, I am an atheist.

Go fuck yourself liar.

Trump ran against the media, DNC, and his own party and WON.....you can figure out who the man above voted for

I always cringe using this as an example but using your logic, he picked Hitler also.

“Using your logic” is the most ridiculous logic the chat room Marxist ever invented. It means “no matter what you say I’ll twist it to mean the opposite “

And you’ve no idea who what or how if the rise to power of Hitler.

Your faith was for simpletons.

Go fuck yourself liar.
An atheist who nevertheless feel they need to defend the Christian Taliban? I sense a lot of horrible double standards in you.

Go fuck yourself liar.
An atheist who nevertheless feel they need to defend the Christian Taliban? I sense a lot of horrible double standards in you.

Christians are amazing people who built the nation.

You can go fuck yourself, or the Muslims that you for some reason love.

I see why you think Christianity is white identity politics. After all Christian = white = productive = racist, is just too difficult for a regressive to resist. Yeah, white nations are Christians, you will just have to deal with it, self-hater.

The left has suddenly found Christianity. Just ask em
Even bootyjudge has said us conservatives don;t own a monopoly on Christianity.
well,
You try putting up a Nativity scene and you watch the lefts reaction then.

Before every election the Dems attempt to back-track on their hatred for Christians, White voters, Southerners, Midwesterners, suburbanites, wasps, the middle class, mainstream society.....but they have lost all credibility

View attachment 296614
It’s not hatred
It’s love of our country and Constitution
Those are two tings Democrats definitely do not love.

Go fuck yourself liar.

Christians are amazing people who built the nation.

You can go fuck yourself, or the Muslims that you for some reason love.

I see why you think Christianity is white identity politics. After all Christian = white = productive = racist, is just too difficult for a regressive to resist. Yeah, white nations are Christians, you will just have to deal with it, self-hater.

Between 1878 and 1924, Muslim immigrants from the Middle East, particularly from Syria and Lebanon, arrived in large numbers, with many settling in Ohio, Michigan, Iowa and even the Dakotas. Like most other migrants they were seeking greater economic opportunity than in their homeland and often worked as manual laborers. One of the first big employers of Muslims and blacks was the Ford Company—these were often the only people willing to work in the hot, difficult conditions of the factories.

Islam In America | History Detectives | PBS

Forum List

Back