The hypocrisy of the lefts new found religion

It’s not hatred
It’s love of our country and Constitution

So true. So very true.

Could you do us all a solid, though, and mention WHICH country and WHICH constitution? It just doesn't read the right way when you omit the fact you are referring to your mother Russia.

Evangelical Christians like you. I have no problem with those who keep their hypocritical moralizing to themselves and out of politics.

More nonsense, I am an atheist.

Go fuck yourself liar.
An atheist who nevertheless feel they need to defend the Christian Taliban? I sense a lot of horrible double standards in you.

Christians are amazing people who built the nation.

You can go fuck yourself, or the Muslims that you for some reason love.

I see why you think Christianity is white identity politics. After all Christian = white = productive = racist, is just too difficult for a regressive to resist. Yeah, white nations are Christians, you will just have to deal with it, self-hater.
And I bet you voted for trump.
I bet You voted for Clinton. You lost.
Yes she lost. You'd think that trumpanzees would have stopped being afraid of her three years later..........what other time in American history has members of the winning party kept clutching their pearls over the losing candidate YEARS after the election? Definitely trumpanzees have some issues.
th

There's alot of white heterosexual working class devout Christian's up here that don't vote Republican. They are hard working traditional believers of Christ. You would never convince them to vote otherwise.

real Christians don't support abortion and same gender marriages

Christianity never has and never will.

Many once didn't support interracial marriages either.

So apparently they were right to believe The federal government edicts on interracial marriage would lead to the federal government overturning the will of the people and forcing homosexual marriage on us eventually. Polygamy is next.
Those people were wiser than you you.

There's alot of white heterosexual working class devout Christian's up here that don't vote Republican. They are hard working traditional believers of Christ. You would never convince them to vote otherwise.

So apparently they were right to believe The federal government edicts on interracial marriage would lead to the federal government overturning the will of the people and forcing homosexual marriage on us eventually. Polygamy is next.

You are allowed to still feel this way but it certainly enforces the beliefs many have about Trump supporters.

What they call evangelical Christianity is no longer a faith, it is just the nice name they put on white identity politics. Unrecognizable from the simple faith of my childhood.

Occupied trying to out-stupid his prior posts. Can't deny it's working. But that does not fix the issue of extreme stupidity.
I never left Christianity, it left me. It's gotten so bad that you people get mad at me when I suggest that you follow the words of Christ without looking in the OLD testament for escape clauses.

So the religion of Christianity should have followed you?
It would be better off these days if not for the Evangelicals. They are doing more than anyone to drive good, caring people away from Jesus.

What do you care? You aren’t a Christian. You are, however, a Puritan.

You are certainly allowed to still feel this way but it certainly enforces the beliefs many have about Trump supporters.

How kind of elites to allow thinking. As far as “many” if they oppose trump supporters they aren’t that many. They are the losers. The rejected. Has beens.

The left has suddenly found Christianity. Just ask em
Even bootyjudge has said us conservatives don;t own a monopoly on Christianity.
well,
You try putting up a Nativity scene and you watch the lefts reaction then.
Great link you posted. Who is " bootyjudge?"

well,
You know this is all faux outrage, right? Nobody cares if you put out a nativity scene. Nobody is pissed that you said Merry Christmas, none of that crap is true.

Why do you lie so much?

Atheist group’s legal threats succeed; 3rd-graders’ nativity scene pulled from holiday show

Atheist group’s legal threats succeed; 3rd-graders’ nativity scene pulled from holiday show
I don't lie.

Breightbart does.

well,
You know this is all faux outrage, right? Nobody cares if you put out a nativity scene. Nobody is pissed that you said Merry Christmas, none of that crap is true.

Why do you lie so much?

While rare examples are often presented as the norm, they are not. I could point out that since Jim Jones was a psychopathic Christian minister that must be the norm. Would I be accurate?
Also, it's breightbart, so unlikely to be accurate.

well,
I'm curious.....when was it that you were led to believe that people on the Left weren't Christians in the first place? Was that a part of being accepted into the orange cult?
Says an Obama cultist. The hypocrisy is insane.
Did someone say.......FORMER PRESIDENT OBAMA?
th
Yes, your obnoxious avatar.

Go fuck yourself liar.
An atheist who nevertheless feel they need to defend the Christian Taliban? I sense a lot of horrible double standards in you.

I see why you think Christianity is white identity politics. After all Christian = white = productive = racist, is just too difficult for a regressive to resist. Yeah, white nations are Christians, you will just have to deal with it, self-hater.
Yes she lost. You'd think that trumpanzees would have stopped being afraid of her three years later..........what other time in American history has members of the winning party kept clutching their pearls over the losing candidate YEARS after the election? Definitely trumpanzees have some issues.
th
By “Trumpanzees” you mean winners? The fact that Trump triggers you, warms my heart.

Evangelical Christians like you. I have no problem with those who keep their hypocritical moralizing to themselves and out of politics.

Go fuck yourself liar.

You voted for Trump

America Lost

well,

Why do you lie so much?

I don't lie.

Breightbart does.

That was the Washington Times.
There should have been two different incidents so I'll go ahead and give you some more....
Washington city removes Nativity scene from public park after complaints

Ohio Christians protest city’s removal of nativity scene from courthouse

'Just ridiculous' Nativity scene removed over fears it will offend town's FOUR Muslims

Shall I continue you lying piece of shit?

well,

Before every election the Dems attempt to back-track on their hatred for Christians, White voters, Southerners, Midwesterners, suburbanites, wasps, the middle class, mainstream society.....but they have lost all credibility

View attachment 296614
It’s not hatred
Then let the country decide who's president.

well,

60% of all Democrats are practicing Christians. Republicans have been trying to claim the religious high ground ever since Ronnie Raygun made a deal with Jerry Falwell and the "Moral Majority", who were neither "moral", nor were they the majority. Many of the Moral Majority leaders were caught in affairs with hookers, or with parishoners. The PTL Club had a huge financial scandal as the Bakers lived like potentates on donations given to do the Lord's work.

All our churches have nativity scenes and our homes. But not our PUBLICALLY OWNED spaces. Secular, government owned spaces should not be doing religious symbols or religious celebrations. Separation of Church and state.

Jesus was NOT born in December and Christmas Trees, Santa Clause, and decorating our houses with lights and fir boughs is a PAGAN tradition, not a Christian tradition. Most of our Christian traditions were adopted from the pagans when the Church moved into northern Europe. The pagans didn't want to give up their winter soltice celebrations, so Christianity incorporated them into a celebration of Jesus' birthday.

This is why all this "War on Christmas" is such bullshit. Conservative are whiners and fear mongers. The War on Christmas gives FOX News the opportunity to whine about unfair treatment, while frightening evangelicals into thinking their religious freedoms are being infringed. None of this is happening, but evangelicals and conservatives don't fact check and they love being able to whine about unfairness. Evangelicals have no problem with the commercialization of Christmas which is far more destructive to the meaning and traditions of Christmas than showing respect for non-Christian would ever be.

I have not seen one mention of Jesus in any of the ads for toys, electronics, liquor, or other seasonal "traditions" in the media at all. The FOX News crowd never mentions this, or the other ways in which the commercialization of Christmas has stripped all mention of Christ from the Christmas movies, books and other media. Not one word from evangelicals. All they care about is that government doesn't put up a creche. I you want a creche, no one is preventing you from having one.

I go to CHURCH for my spiritual nourishment, not the Court House. I don't want the government involved in religion and I don't want religion involved in government, because everyone, even Christians, have different beliefs.

well,

60% of all Democrats are practicing Christians. Republicans have been trying to claim the religious high ground ever since Ronnie Raygun made a deal with Jerry Falwell and the "Moral Majority", who were neither "moral", nor were they the majority. Many of the Moral Majority leaders were caught in affairs with hookers, or with parishoners. The PTL Club had a huge financial scandal as the Bakers lived like potentates on donations given to do the Lord's work.

All our churches have nativity scenes and our homes. But not our PUBLICALLY OWNED spaces. Secular, government owned spaces should not be doing religious symbols or religious celebrations. Separation of Church and state.

Jesus was NOT born in December and Christmas Trees, Santa Clause, and decorating our houses with lights and fir boughs is a PAGAN tradition, not a Christian tradition. Most of our Christian traditions were adopted from the pagans when the Church moved into northern Europe. The pagans didn't want to give up their winter soltice celebrations, so Christianity incorporated them into a celebration of Jesus' birthday.

This is why all this "War on Christmas" is such bullshit. Conservative are whiners and fear mongers. The War on Christmas gives FOX News the opportunity to whine about unfair treatment, while frightening evangelicals into thinking their religious freedoms are being infringed. None of this is happening, but evangelicals and conservatives don't fact check and they love being able to whine about unfairness. Evangelicals have no problem with the commercialization of Christmas which is far more destructive to the meaning and traditions of Christmas than showing respect for non-Christian would ever be.

I have not seen one mention of Jesus in any of the ads for toys, electronics, liquor, or other seasonal "traditions" in the media at all. The FOX News crowd never mentions this, or the other ways in which the commercialization of Christmas has stripped all mention of Christ from the Christmas movies, books and other media. Not one word from evangelicals. All they care about is that government doesn't put up a creche. I you want a creche, no one is preventing you from having one.

I go to CHURCH for my spiritual nourishment, not the Court House. I don't want the government involved in religion and I don't want religion involved in government, because everyone, even Christians, have different beliefs.

There is nothing that precludes government involvement in religion. What government can not do is favor one over the other.

well,

Before every election the Dems attempt to back-track on their hatred for Christians, White voters, Southerners, Midwesterners, suburbanites, wasps, the middle class, mainstream society.....but they have lost all credibility

View attachment 296614
It’s not hatred
Then let the country decide who's president.

They cant do that or they'll never get reelected ....
Cant remember off hand which leftist said this but it's pretty indicative of the left.
"We cant trust the American people to elect a president"
If that doesnt scare the shit out of you nothing will.

well,

If you believe in late term abortion you are automatically kicked to the curb as a Christian.

Forum List

Back