The hypocrisy of the lefts new found religion

I never left Christianity, it left me. It's gotten so bad that you people get mad at me when I suggest that you follow the words of Christ without looking in the OLD testament for escape clauses.

People never left the left, the left left them.

That's what is actually happening. What you say is total and utter nonsense. Christianity was more conservative before. What you are suggesting are churches with rainbow flags - that is not Christianity at all.

Most ridiculous lies may work in your dumber than rock leftist social circles, but not here.
Evangelical Christians like you. I have no problem with those who keep their hypocritical moralizing to themselves and out of politics.

More nonsense, I am an atheist.

Go fuck yourself liar.
An atheist who nevertheless feel they need to defend the Christian Taliban? I sense a lot of horrible double standards in you.

Christians are amazing people who built the nation.

You can go fuck yourself, or the Muslims that you for some reason love.

I see why you think Christianity is white identity politics. After all Christian = white = productive = racist, is just too difficult for a regressive to resist. Yeah, white nations are Christians, you will just have to deal with it, self-hater.
So you like modern American evangelicals for their politics? Some people just want to see the world burn.

That's what is actually happening. What you say is total and utter nonsense. Christianity was more conservative before. What you are suggesting are churches with rainbow flags - that is not Christianity at all.

Most ridiculous lies may work in your dumber than rock leftist social circles, but not here.
Evangelical Christians like you. I have no problem with those who keep their hypocritical moralizing to themselves and out of politics.

Go fuck yourself liar.
An atheist who nevertheless feel they need to defend the Christian Taliban? I sense a lot of horrible double standards in you.

I see why you think Christianity is white identity politics. After all Christian = white = productive = racist, is just too difficult for a regressive to resist. Yeah, white nations are Christians, you will just have to deal with it, self-hater.
So you like modern American evangelicals for their politics? Some people just want to see the world burn.

Christians BUILT the nation. It's YOU who want to bulldoze it. Stop projecting, in every single one of your opinions a hatred for America and anger over the fact it isn't burnt down is present.

The same can be said about white people, who you also hate. American, white, Christian... all a problem isn't it, regressive?

Go fuck yourself liar.

Christians BUILT the nation. It's YOU who want to bulldoze it. Stop projecting, in every single one of your opinions a hatred for America and anger over the fact it isn't burnt down is present.

The same can be said about white people, who you also hate. American, white, Christian... all a problem isn't it, regressive?
My sense of right and wrong came directly from the gospels of Jesus Christ. I find nearly all religions to be fearful superstition but do not ridicule people for their personal faith. When one practices kindness, tolerance, humility, charity and caring for the downtrodden they practice true religion, the rest is just useless mysticism that has no place in secular politics..

Go fuck yourself liar.

My sense of right and wrong came directly from the gospels of Jesus Christ. I find nearly all religions to be fearful superstition but do not ridicule people for their personal faith. When one practices kindness, tolerance, humility, charity and caring for the downtrodden they practice true religion, the rest is just useless mysticism that has no place in secular politics..

Jesus advocated for the destruction of America, including the Christians?

You certainly have a different version of the bible.

The left has suddenly found Christianity. Just ask em
Even bootyjudge has said us conservatives don;t own a monopoly on Christianity.
well,
You try putting up a Nativity scene and you watch the lefts reaction then.

Democrats come to Jesus once every 4 years, then after the election go back to aborting babies.

What they call evangelical Christianity is no longer a faith, it is just the nice name they put on white identity politics. Unrecognizable from the simple faith of my childhood.

Occupied trying to out-stupid his prior posts. Can't deny it's working. But that does not fix the issue of extreme stupidity.
I never left Christianity, it left me. It's gotten so bad that you people get mad at me when I suggest that you follow the words of Christ without looking in the OLD testament for escape clauses.

So the religion of Christianity should have followed you?

Jesus advocated for the destruction of America, including the Christians?

You certainly have a different version of the bible.
It's like trying to have a theological discussion with a door knob.

well,
I'm curious.....when was it that you were led to believe that people on the Left weren't Christians in the first place? Was that a part of being accepted into the orange cult?

What they call evangelical Christianity is no longer a faith, it is just the nice name they put on white identity politics. Unrecognizable from the simple faith of my childhood.

Occupied trying to out-stupid his prior posts. Can't deny it's working. But that does not fix the issue of extreme stupidity.

Every Democrat, every media outlet, every celebrity and every Marxist here has demanded that Christians oppose Trump. You’ve hypocritically pretended to be Christian in order to infiltrate and negate Christianity.

well,

Before every election the Dems attempt to back-track on their hatred for Christians, White voters, Southerners, Midwesterners, suburbanites, wasps, the middle class, mainstream society.....but they have lost all credibility

View attachment 296614
It’s not hatred
It’s love of our country and Constitution

That's why they campaign in Mexico all the time and focus on issues faced by ILLEGALS, not Americans.

The left's religion is always the same, and it is not Christianity. It is communism, fueled by hatred of America.
Interesting....isn't Mexico a heavily CHRISTIAN country? Why do CRCs like persecuting fellow Christians?

It would be better off these days if not for the Evangelicals. They are doing more than anyone to drive good, caring people away from Jesus.

Go fuck yourself liar.

And I bet you voted for trump.

What I call CRCs (con-servative republican christians).....really orange cultists.

There is a name that has been used for them for hundreds of years. American Christians...

Leftists always playing with language in hopes of hiding the truth.

Also, Mexicans are not prosecuted unless they commit the crime of illegally crossing the border, or some other crime of course. Criminals are prosecuted, don't be one if you don't want to be prosecuted.

well,
I'm curious.....when was it that you were led to believe that people on the Left weren't Christians in the first place? Was that a part of being accepted into the orange cult?
Says an Obama cultist. The hypocrisy is insane.

It would be better off these days if not for the Evangelicals. They are doing more than anyone to drive good, caring people away from Jesus.
Goldwater warned us about them.
th

Go fuck yourself liar.

And I bet you voted for trump.
I bet You voted for Clinton. You lost.

well,
Says an Obama cultist. The hypocrisy is insane.
Did someone say.......FORMER PRESIDENT OBAMA?
th

Forum List

Back