The illustrious results of Trump's show of U.S. power...

You have to deal with a lot of simpletons here (as in life) who think that the fact the runway can still be used is a talking point as to the ineffectiveness of the bombing. I just saw Bill Mahr do it to get a laugh out of his idiot audience.

That's all.

Your tactical ignorance is astounding.

Is it possible that planes could have taken off from the air base? Absolutely.

First, fighter jets take off on a relatively short runway. 59 1000 lb bombs is NOT going to completely disable an airfield (the jets can actually take off on the ramps - forget about the main runway).

Second, the intent of the mission was NOT to disable the airfield. The mission was to deliver a political/diplomatic message to Assad. Mission accomplished.

Third, if you actually read the article, you will note that the planes taken off from the stricken air field were NOT the planes you refer to. The article clearly states that the strikes were against Islamic State targets (not Syrian rebel targets - the target of the gas attacks).

Fourth, the planes that struck the hospitals were Russian jets from a second air base (do your damn research). Would you have preferred that Trump attack THAT base?

,,,,and FOX news will be back after these commercials (If Bill-o hasn't fucked up those also....)

Your tactical ignorance is astounding.

Is it possible that planes could have taken off from the air base? Absolutely.

First, fighter jets take off on a relatively short runway. 59 1000 lb bombs is NOT going to completely disable an airfield (the jets can actually take off on the ramps - forget about the main runway).

Second, the intent of the mission was NOT to disable the airfield. The mission was to deliver a political/diplomatic message to Assad. Mission accomplished.

Third, if you actually read the article, you will note that the planes taken off from the stricken air field were NOT the planes you refer to. The article clearly states that the strikes were against Islamic State targets (not Syrian rebel targets - the target of the gas attacks).

Fourth, the planes that struck the hospitals were Russian jets from a second air base (do your damn research). Would you have preferred that Trump attack THAT base?

,,,,and FOX news will be back after these commercials (If Bill-o hasn't fucked up those also....)
Is that all you have? :laugh:

After hearing it cost the US $100 million Assad, doing his best impression of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, was heard saying "if they just payed me what they're spending to make me stop bombing them I'd stop bombing them".

Forum List

Back