The impact of demagoguery

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
The impact of demagoguery is very powerful when applied to naive, uneducated, and fear-driven citizens.....

Trump has told right wingers that ALL our problems stem from those guys who pick our onions, fix our roofs, and mow our lawns...and many have actually swallow this crap.

The Mexican president (Pena-Nieto) as weak as he may be, pegged Trump correctly when comparing him to Mussolini in his fascist tactics.

Somehow, Trump has managed to convince right wingers that immigration is a more crucial "problem" than our stumbling economy, radicalized Islamists, Russia's belligerence, our perilous environment, our failing educational system, and corrupted political cronyism.

The impact of demagoguery is very powerful when applied to naive, uneducated, and fear-driven citizens.....

Trump has told right wingers that ALL our problems stem from those guys who pick our onions, fix our roofs, and mow our lawns...and many have actually swallow this crap.

The Mexican president (Pena-Nieto) as weak as he may be, pegged Trump correctly when comparing him to Mussolini in his fascist tactics.

Somehow, Trump has managed to convince right wingers that immigration is a more crucial "problem" than our stumbling economy, radicalized Islamists, Russia's belligerence, our perilous environment, our failing educational system, and corrupted political cronyism.
The impact of Obama and Hitlery uneducated ghetto voters, illiterate illegals and trailer park trash welfare votes are a travesty of the USA being turned out into a third world country.

Hitler knew to win he needed someone to blame. Trump is using the same strategy only, it isn't working.

And Hillary Clinton has convinced everyone that all of their problems are the result of those evil, conservative white men.

Why does Opeeee keep starting threads! Even better, why do I look? Arg! No more. Run off to "another one". Pow!

Personally I think Jews run America. Think about it. They are beyond criticism. If white men ruled America, they would be the ones beyond criticism.

RW's bashed the black off of Obama, and it got him two terms in office.

smear the living shit out of your opponent .... brilliant strategy RW's, JUST BRILLIANT !

If I were you, I'd pour as much bullshit on Clinton as I could, thats what I'd do,

(stupid fother muckers )

The impact of Obama and Hitlery uneducated ghetto voters, illiterate illegals and trailer park trash welfare votes are a travesty of the USA being turned out into a third world country.

Aren't you even a bit embarrassed for being such a bigot, racist and xenophobic idiot?

For most of you morons, a US that is NOT all lily-white makes the country into a "third world" one.

The reality is that soon your ilk (and mine) will be the minority....accept it or nurse your racist ulcers.

And Hillary Clinton has convinced everyone that all of their problems are the result of those evil, conservative white men.

Now THAT you pulled out of your ass.....or you pulled it out of Rush's or Sean's ass.

Aren't you even a bit embarrassed for being such a bigot, racist and xenophobic idiot?

For most of you morons, a US that is NOT all lily-white makes the country into a "third world" one.

The reality is that soon your ilk (and mine) will be the minority....accept it or nurse your racist ulcers.

Newsflash blacks don't like illegals why don't you start by convincing the base in your own party :itsok:

Newsflash blacks don't like illegals why don't you start by convincing the base in your own party

Sure, because unemployed blacks in Detroit and Chicago and Cleveland are just "dying" to have a chance to go pick onions and tomatoes in California...Correct???

So what you are saying is you're ignorant, got it.

Lame.....LOL (go take a nap)

Still waiting for you to explain why blacks dislike illegals and yet you people don't call them racists. Neither Hispanics or blacks like gays that's another one of your serious problems. Your candidate is a corrupt liar. Her husband is a perv. Her aid's husband is a perv. You refer to Hispanic's as Taco's. Damn you people have serious problems in the Democratic party.

Still waiting for you to explain why blacks dislike illegals and yet you people don't call them racists. Neither Hispanics or blacks like gays that's another one of your serious problems. Your candidate is a corrupt liar. Her husband is a perv. Her aid's husband is a perv. You refer to Hispanic's as Taco's. Damn you people have serious problems in the Democratic party.

See, moron, our party accepts everyone even those factions that fight against one another.....YOUR party likes only old, white, semi-racist men and their obedient wives....but only if they're obedient.

So what you are saying is you're ignorant, got it.

Lame.....LOL (go take a nap)

here ya go fuzz nuts ..

Last year Pew, a pollster, found that one-third of blacks believe immigrants take jobs from Americans—more than any other group. Yet in some ways their views were benign. Blacks are less likely than whites or even Hispanics to believe that immigrants end up on welfare or commit crimes. Latinos, on the other hand, appear to make no such concessions. One survey of Durham, in North Carolina, found that 59% of Latinos believed few or almost no blacks were hard-working, and a similar proportion reckoned few or almost none could be trusted. Fewer than one in ten whites felt the same way.

Newsflash blacks don't like illegals why don't you start by convincing the base in your own party

Sure, because unemployed blacks in Detroit and Chicago and Cleveland are just "dying" to have a chance to go pick onions and tomatoes in California...Correct???
11 million people are picking onions? I'm in Cleveland and you will find illegals on every construction crew and in many manufacturing plants. Hell years ago I found out that the dental assistant that was cleaning my teeth was here illegally.

While I would agree illegal immigration may not be the biggest problem this country faces, it certainly doesn't help. Unless you're a dem politician, then legalizing a large voting block sounds great.

Forum List

Back