🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The impact of Trumps lies about COVID

Status
Not open for further replies.
At a time we needed strong leadership against a deadly virus, our President downplayed the threat and allowed Americans to go about their lives thinking it was no worse than the flu.

Ah the new talking point now that the left realized they really fucked up by backing the “peaceful protests of fire”. Biden camp is in serious trouble. Long way to go but how the campaign staff ever thought that was the right tactic is beyond me.

At a time we needed strong leadership against a deadly virus, our President downplayed the threat and allowed Americans to go about their lives thinking it was no worse than the flu.

He's a disgrace. What he did was criminal, knowingly putting people in harm's way.

Just be glad you don't feel obligated to spin for him. That must be exhausting.

He's a disgrace. What he did was criminal, knowingly putting people in harm's way.

A prime reason the US infections/deaths are so much higher than EU nations. I remember when Trump was mocking Italy for its deaths. Italy took it seriously and stopped the virus.......Trump did not.

1599747157133.png

A prime reason the US infections/deaths are so much higher than EU nations. I remember when Trump was mocking Italy for its deaths. Italy took it seriously and stopped the virus.......Trump did not.

View attachment 386840

How bout the fact that there are 350 million Americans there Brainiac. Most Americans do as they please and don't follow instructions. Most, not all.

Oh and I'd say the deaths in the US are far lower than the 3.2 million that were predicted.

Carry on Brainiac.

View attachment 386840

How bout the fact that there are 350 million Americans there Brainiac. Most Americans do as they please and don't follow instructions. Most, not all.

Oh and I'd say the deaths in the US are far lower than the 3.2 million that were predicted.

Carry on Brainiac.
The EU has a larger population than the US and fewer cases and deaths. They are also recovering.....we are not

The left wings darling, fauci, said he didn't. Shall we not believe him now that its convenient for yall?

Yup. Fauci said Trump took it all very seriously unlike the Dems who called him a racist when he wanted to stop flight into this country. Hell Pelousy told everyone the virus was nothing and that they should all enjoy the Chines New Year.

Most of these lefty loons seem to make up facts and ignore the Real facts. They sure aren't outraged by the Dems who tried to block Trump at every turn.

Nothing but a pack of hypocrites.
Trump has all but admitted that he lies to achieve political victories. He downplayed the virus at a time when it needed to be taken seriously and as a result more people died. It doesn’t get much more serious and disgusting than that. He’s been governing that way from the start. Can you really blame people from opposing parties for not trusting Or supporting him?!

The left wings darling, fauci, said he didn't. Shall we not believe him now that its convenient for yall?

Yup. Fauci said Trump took it all very seriously unlike the Dems who called him a racist when he wanted to stop flight into this country. Hell Pelousy told everyone the virus was nothing and that they should all enjoy the Chines New Year.

Most of these lefty loons seem to make up facts and ignore the Real facts. They sure aren't outraged by the Dems who tried to block Trump at every turn.

Trump has all but admitted that he lies to achieve political victories. He downplayed the virus at a time when it needed to be taken seriously and as a result more people died. It doesn’t get much more serious and disgusting than that. He’s been governing that way from the start. Can you really blame people from opposing parties for not trusting Or supporting him?!
They've sold their soul. Nothing matters.

Trump as all but admitted that he lies to achieve political victories. He downplayed the virus at a time when it needed to be taken seriously and as a result more people died. It doesn’t get much more serious and disgusting than that. He’s been governing that way from the start. Can you really blame people from opposing parties for not trusting Or supporting him?!

Not according the Fauci. He took it all very seriously and still does.

Oh and I suppose you think Americans are stupid and weren't watching what was going on. You think they need someone to tell them what to do in an emergency like this??

I didn't wait for instructions and I'm sure most Americans were right on my page. I went and got a mask and practiced social distancing long before the CDC put that info out. I didn't care what the Govt was saying. I used my own common sense.

Your another that blames Trump for what the Chinese did. They are the ones who released this virus on the world. Not Trump. Trump has done all he could to do try and keep America safe.

Not an easy thing to do with a pandemic.

Trump as all but admitted that he lies to achieve political victories. He downplayed the virus at a time when it needed to be taken seriously and as a result more people died. It doesn’t get much more serious and disgusting than that. He’s been governing that way from the start. Can you really blame people from opposing parties for not trusting Or supporting him?!

Not according the Fauci. He took it all very seriously and still does.

Oh and I suppose you think Americans are stupid and weren't watching what was going on. You think they need someone to tell them what to do in an emergency like this??

I didn't wait for instructions and I'm sure most Americans were right on my page. I went and got a mask and practiced social distancing long before the CDC put that info out. I didn't care what the Govt was saying. I used my own common sense.

Your another that blames Trump for what the Chinese did. They are the ones who released this virus on the world. Not Trump. Trump has done all he could to do try and keep America safe.

Not an easy thing to do with a pandemic.
Fauci cant be believed any more.

Is that why you Leftards called Trump a racist for putting travel restrictions in place?

Trump is weak
His impulse is to lie rather than face negative realities.

America paid the price

When Trump said these things, we had like 10 cases.
Remember ebola? Remember when he said not to worry about it? Even though Ebola is worse than covid?

Trump is weak
His impulse is to lie rather than face negative realities.

America paid the price
Xenophobe Trump!

View attachment 386840
Dumb Ass..... The EU and other nations have stopped testing those who are not symptomatic... You fools are so easily lead by your nose rings..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back