The impeachment is so that Trump wont be able to run in 2024

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Dems are scared shitless at the 75 million votes Trump got...and they know he didnt cheat. This impeachment will have in the text that Trump can never hold public office again. Thats what this bullshit is all about. The Dems want to continue to disenfranchise 75 million voters.

Talk about fascism. If ANTIFA is truly anti fascism, they should be rioting against Congress. This is bullshit.

It won't matter if Nancy impeaches Trump again, or not.
By 2024 Trump will be too old and too unacceptable to GOP primary voters.
There are many better candidates than Trump in 2024.
The good news is that the democrats will be running Kamala Harris

Maybe,but the whole point of the impeachment is to make sure he doesnt run. Its not about saving the nation from a nuclear war in the last week,

Maybe,but the whole point of the impeachment is to make sure he doesnt run. Its not about saving the nation from a nuclear war in the last week,
I'm all for impeaching Trump again.
The more time they waste on that, the less time they have to fuck things up.

Its 8 days. This will be microwave impeachment. :rolleyes:

True, but the "impeachment" alone means nothing.
The dems would need to do a senate trial and convict him with (67) votes for it to matter and exclude Trump from running in 2024.

And it will be seen as abject fear that he might run and win again.

True, but the "impeachment" alone means nothing.
The dems would need to do a trial and convict for it to matter and exclude Trump from running in 2024.

Right. The Dems are wasting time with this.....DURING A PANDEMIC!! (Dims love to scream that)

Dems are scared shitless at the 75 million votes Trump got...and they know he didnt cheat. This impeachment will have in the text that Trump can never hold public office again. Thats what this bullshit is all about. The Dems want to continue to disenfranchise 75 million voters.

Talk about fascism. If ANTIFA is truly anti fascism, they should be rioting against Congress. This is bullshit.

I'm not a democrat but I hope Trump remains 100% active in Republican politics...he's breaking the GOP up into little pieces.

If the DNC was smart, they'd stop the impeachment proceedings at once. Of course they won't.

Horsefeathers ...

The impeachment is a smoke-screen to hide Democrats and Republicans working together behind the scenes to draft legislation giving huge tax credits to all their campaign donators ... for even dollar they contribute, they're due $10 back in cash ...

The Donald has to be removed from office by 2/3's the Senate before he's ineligible to run for elective office ... once Biden's sworn in, do you think they'll bother? ...

If Trump manages to find another platform, you will see more of him than you ever did as president. He will be a constant gadfly to the Democrats.

If the Democrats actually want to unify the nation (I personally believe they couldn't care less) they'd best reconsider some of the lame-brained policies they are intent upon legislating. Half the nation is not of a mind to kneel.

Horsefeathers ...

The impeachment is a smoke-screen to hide Democrats and Republicans working together behind the scenes to draft legislation giving huge tax credits to all their campaign donators ... for even dollar they contribute, they're due $10 back in cash ...

The Donald has to be removed from office by 2/3's the Senate before he's ineligible to run for elective office ... once Biden's sworn in, do you think they'll bother? ...

Horsefeathers? Wow, the mouth on this one. Reported!

If Trump manages to find another platform, you will see more of him than you ever did as president. He will be a constant gadfly to the Democrats.

If the Democrats actually want to unify the nation (I personally believe they couldn't care less) they'd best reconsider some of the lame-brained policies they are intent upon legislating. Half the nation is not of a mind to kneel.
Agreed. I hope Joe Manchin isn't lying when he said he will not support any of the crazy Leftist policies.

Trump already stinks mightily, confirmation that he is well beyond his expiration date, and Republicans do not want that stench on the GOP for the next four years. His fomenting a violent insurrection against the United States triggers instincts of self-preservation among normal Republicans who understand that retaining the grudging support of Trump goons is far too high a price for letting him do what he has done to America.

Trumpery must not linger and fester if the Republican Party is to recover.

Republicans are speaking out:

"I do think the president committed impeachable offenses."

“I want him out. He has caused enough damage.”
“At this point, I won’t defend him anymore. I won't defend him for stirring the pot that incited the mob. He's on his own.”
A demagogic cult figure over whom authoritarianism-cravers swoon is never an asset for any political party, however initially beguiling.

“The professionals are running away from a sinking ship, but his own supporters have not abandoned him, and they actually want him to fight on,” Luntz said. “He’s become the voice of God for tens of millions of people, and they will follow him to the ends of the earth and off the cliff.”
David Koresh? Charles Manson? Jim Jones? Marshall Applewhite?​
Denizens of the Grand Old Party refuse to take the lemming plunge.
Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 9.36.56 AM.png
"AD ASTRA!"
Screen Shot 2020-11-22 at 8.55.56 AM.png
"I BELIEVE!"

He just ain't worth it.

It would be nice to not have to pay for his golfing.

Had no problem with O's golfing or never ending vacations but now..........has problems. Lol.

I did not vote for Obama and I felt that he failed at every aspect of the job. You need some reprogramming as you are a part of a cult.

Uh huh.........sure you didnt. Dont worry though, biden is here. You can heap praise on him for not golfing and staying hidden for the next four years.

I vote for Jorgensen. You are one of those individuals (and there are many of you) that are unable to think beyond red and blue. You need de-programmed.

It would be nice to not have to pay for his golfing.

Had no problem with O's golfing or never ending vacations but now..........has problems. Lol.

I did not vote for Obama and I felt that he failed at every aspect of the job. You need some reprogramming as you are a part of a cult.

Uh huh.........sure you didnt. Dont worry though, biden is here. You can heap praise on him for not golfing and staying hidden for the next four years.

I vote for Jorgensen. You are one of those individuals (and there are many of you) that are unable to think beyond red and blue. You need de-programmed.

I voted for nader instead of bush and gore. I despise parties.

Forum List

Back