The impeachment is so that Trump wont be able to run in 2024

It would be nice to not have to pay for his golfing.

Had no problem with O's golfing or never ending vacations but now..........has problems. Lol.

I did not vote for Obama and I felt that he failed at every aspect of the job. You need some reprogramming as you are a part of a cult.

Uh huh.........sure you didnt. Dont worry though, biden is here. You can heap praise on him for not golfing and staying hidden for the next four years.

I vote for Jorgensen. You are one of those individuals (and there are many of you) that are unable to think beyond red and blue. You need de-programmed.

I voted for nader instead of bush and gore. I despise parties.

Your words betray you.

It would be nice to not have to pay for his golfing.

Had no problem with O's golfing or never ending vacations but now..........has problems. Lol.

I did not vote for Obama and I felt that he failed at every aspect of the job. You need some reprogramming as you are a part of a cult.

Uh huh.........sure you didnt. Dont worry though, biden is here. You can heap praise on him for not golfing and staying hidden for the next four years.

I vote for Jorgensen. You are one of those individuals (and there are many of you) that are unable to think beyond red and blue. You need de-programmed.

I voted for nader instead of bush and gore. I despise parties.

Your words betray you.

I don't look to either for morals or guidance.

Forum List

Back