The Inconvenient Truth About the Democratic Party.

Roughly 95% of African American voters are registered Democrats.

Those who keep insisting here at USMB that the Democratic Party is the 'party of racism' run into a slight problem with that claim.

a) Most minorities are Democrats.
b) Most Republicans are white- and few minorities are Republican

Do you believe that minorities are as smart as whites? I do.

I believe everyone votes in what they consider to be best for themselves and their community. That doesn't make Trump voters racists- but neither does it make Democrats racists.

Oh- and the KKK didn't care whether you were a Democrat or a Republican- as long as you were a White Christian you were welcomed in.

Democrats = anti-white party. .

Which is of course why the Democrats are the 'party of the KKK'.....lol

Why have so many of my fellow 'whites' become such whiny victims?

Today, they are the party of BLM, which is more racist than KKK today...

Yeah- you folks sure do think that the real racists in America are the minorities- not the guys waving the Confederate flags

Racism is the core concern of the democrat party....

True- the Democratic Party has been the champion against racism since 1964.

The Republican Party has been the party of the Confederate flag waving good old boys.

That is why minorities vote Democratic.

And that is why you call African Americans the real racists.

Current, democrat racists taking over a university campus........

Current Republican racists waving their Confederate flags....

iu

iu

That guy is works for bob craemer and scot foval.....two men paid by the democrat party to train and deploy people to incite violence at trump rallies.....craemer and foval were paid by the Democrat National Committee and reported to the DNC Director of Special Events....hilary told the DNC what she wanted and they set craemer and foval loose......they also went to see obama at the White House....

Here they are on video admitting to their actions...

Why can't you answer the question?

Why do you think that the only racists are African Americans?

No...the racists found their home in the democrat party...
95% of African Americans are Democrats.

.I point out the racists of all colors are now in the democrat party.......the democrat party is the place where racists go to gather political power.......
You think that most minorities are racists- that is clear.

Martin Luther King indentified you well
The Republican Party geared its appeal and program to racism, reaction, and extremism. All people of goodwill viewed with alarm and concern the frenzied wedding at the Cow Palace of the KKK with the radical right. The “best man” at this ceremony was a senator whose voting record, philosophy, and program were anathema to all the hard-won achievements of the past decade.

On the urgent issue of civil rights, Senator Goldwater represented a philosophy that was morally indefensible and socially suicidal. While not himself a racist, Mr. Goldwater articulated a philosophy which gave aid and comfort to the racist. His candidacy and philosophy would serve as an umbrella under which extremists of all stripes would stand. In the light of these facts and because of my love for America, I had no alternative but to urge every Negro and white person of goodwill to vote against Mr. Goldwater and to withdraw support from any Republican candidate that did not publicly disassociate himself from Senator Goldwater and his philosophy.

Thanks for posting that.....you now allow me to show the complete truth....you lie by omission to hide the horrible mistake Martin Luther King.

I love that- you whine that I 'lie by omission' while repeatedly failing to mention every single Democrat vote for Civil Rights.

Just as you think that African Americans are racists- you continue to explain how you consider Martin Luther King Jr. to be an idiot.

Lets review
  1. You consider the most iconic African American Civil Rights leader of the 20th century- to be an idiot.
  2. You consider the most important Civil Rights Act of the 20th century- the 1964 Civil Rights Act to be a mistake.
  3. You consider the man who voted against that Civil Rights Act- to be a Civil Rights 'hero'
  4. You think that 95% of African American voters are racists.
You want to see a real racist?

Look in a mirror.

The Republican Party geared its appeal and program to racism, reaction, and extremism. All people of goodwill viewed with alarm and concern the frenzied wedding at the Cow Palace of the KKK with the radical right. The “best man” at this ceremony was a senator whose voting record, philosophy, and program were anathema to all the hard-won achievements of the past decade.

On the urgent issue of civil rights, Senator Goldwater represented a philosophy that was morally indefensible and socially suicidal. While not himself a racist, Mr. Goldwater articulated a philosophy which gave aid and comfort to the racist. His candidacy and philosophy would serve as an umbrella under which extremists of all stripes would stand. In the light of these facts and because of my love for America, I had no alternative but to urge every Negro and white person of goodwill to vote against Mr. Goldwater and to withdraw support from any Republican candidate that did not publicly disassociate himself from Senator Goldwater and his philosophy.

.I point out the racists of all colors are now in the democrat party.......the democrat party is the place where racists go to gather political power.......

Thanks for posting that.....you now allow me to show the complete truth....you lie by omission to hide the horrible mistake Martin Luther King.

I love that- you whine that I 'lie by omission' while repeatedly failing to mention every single Democrat vote for Civil Rights.

Just as you think that African Americans are racists- you continue to explain how you consider Martin Luther King Jr. to be an idiot.

Lets review
  1. You consider the most iconic African American Civil Rights leader of the 20th century- to be an idiot.
  2. You consider the most important Civil Rights Act of the 20th century- the 1964 Civil Rights Act to be a mistake.
  3. You consider the man who voted against that Civil Rights Act- to be a Civil Rights 'hero'

Look in a mirror.

I wish you were educated. look up JFK, Robert Kennedy and Martin Luther King. I'll wait. do you think they were working together? bwhahahahahahaha

It would be nice if we could ever get to the point where nobody takes a individual or small group of individuals who are basically extremists in one fashion or another and attempt to paint the party they support as supporting them. Yeah, I know - it'll never happen but we oughta try not to be part of the problem.

Lets review

Look in a mirror.

Thanks......you give me another chance to show how you are lying by omission.....lying to protect the Deal with the Devil Martin King made....and smearing Barry Goldwater in the process.....

Lyndon Johnson opposed every civil rights proposal considered in his first 20 years as lawmaker

"He had been a congressman, beginning in 1937, for eleven years, and for eleven years he had voted against every civil rights bill –

against not only legislation aimed at ending the poll tax and segregation in the armed services but even against legislation aimed at ending lynching: a one hundred percent record," Caro wrote.

"Running for the Senate in 1948, he had assailed President" Harry "Truman’s entire civil rights program (‘an effort to set up a police state’)…Until 1957, in the Senate, as in the House, his record – by that time a twenty-year record – against civil rights had been consistent," Caro wrote.

=========

The Party of Civil Rights

The Party of Civil Rights

The depth of Johnson’s prior opposition to civil-rights reform must be digested in some detail to be properly appreciated.

In the House, he did not represent a particularly segregationist constituency (it “made up for being less intensely segregationist than the rest of the South by being more intensely anti-Communist,” as the New York Times put it), but Johnson was practically antebellum in his views.

Never mind civil rights or voting rights: In Congress, Johnson had consistently and repeatedly voted against legislation to protect black Americans from lynching.

As a leader in the Senate, Johnson did his best to cripple the Civil Rights Act of 1957; not having votes sufficient to stop it, he managed to reduce it to an act of mere symbolism by excising the enforcement provisions before sending it to the desk of President Eisenhower.

Johnson’s Democratic colleague Strom Thurmond nonetheless went to the trouble of staging the longest filibuster in history up to that point, speaking for 24 hours in a futile attempt to block the bill. The reformers came back in 1960 with an act to remedy the deficiencies of the 1957 act, and Johnson’s Senate Democrats again staged a record-setting filibuster.

In both cases, the “master of the Senate” petitioned the northeastern Kennedy liberals to credit him for having seen to the law’s passage while at the same time boasting to southern Democrats that he had taken the teeth out of the legislation.

Johnson would later explain his thinking thus: “These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days, and that’s a problem for us, since they’ve got something now they never had before: the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we’ve got to do something about this — we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.”

Read more at: The Party of Civil Rights
=============

Goldwater.....

Barry M. Goldwater: The Most Consequential Loser in American Politics

Goldwater treated all people the same. As a private citizen, he flew mercy missions to Navaho reservations, never asking for recognition or accepting payment. He felt that “the red man seemed as much—if not more—a part of Arizona and America as any white or black person.”[20] Moreover, a few weeks after Goldwater was discharged from the Army in November 1945, Democratic Arizona Governor Sidney Preston Osborn asked him to organize the Arizona Air National Guard. One of Goldwater’s first recommendations, soon approved, was to desegregate the unit. Goldwater’s integration of the state’s Air National Guard took place more than two years before President Harry Truman integrated the U.S. armed forces.
Goldwater was an early member of the Arizona chapters of both the NAACP and the National Urban League, even making up the latter’s operating deficit when it was getting started. Later as a Senator, he desegregated the Senate cafeteria in 1953, demanding that his black legislative assistant, Kathrine Maxwell, be served along with every other Senate employee after learning she had been denied service.
In the mid-1970s, a member of the Senate Intelligence Committee, investigating improper operations of the intelligence community in the United States, proposed that transcripts of the FBI tapes about Martin Luther King Jr.’s alleged indiscretions be published. An outraged Goldwater declared he would not be a party to destroying King’s reputation and strode out of the committee room. A fellow Senator recalled that Goldwater’s protest “injected some common sense into the proceedings,” and the electronic surveillance transcripts were not released.[21]

That his opposition to the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was based on constitutional grounds and not political considerations was underscored in the final week of the fall campaign.
Speaking in Columbia, South Carolina, Goldwater condemned segregation and declared that government must treat “all men as equal in the arena of law and civil order.”[22] He pledged if elected President to implement all provisions of the act. His forthright pro-civil rights speech was televised on 87 stations throughout the South.
---
NPR Wrong on Goldwater '64, Civil Rights, Say 4 Who Were There
As for the Republican nominee's position on the Civil Rights Act, Goldwater had said he would vote for passage if Section II on public accommodations and Section VII on equal employment opportunity were removed. With his view reinforced by a detailed memorandum from Phoenix lawyer and future Chief Justice William Rehnquist, Goldwater felt these sections were unconstitutional, were unenforceable without a federal police force, and would lead to the creation of racial quotas and affirmative action.

"He was absolutely right about [the two sections of the Civil Rights Act] and they did lead to precisely what Goldwater and most conservatives were afraid of," said Tom Winter, then executive editor of Human Events, who would join Ryskind as its co-owner a year later. As for the "extremism in the defense of liberty" speech, Winter recalled watching it from a San Francisco restaurant "and cheering it because it was clearly about freedom and fighting communism. I certainly didn't think it had anything to do with race."
Urban Legend: Goldwater Against Civil Rights

More specifically, Goldwater had problems with title II and title VII of the 1964 bill. He felt that constitutionally the federal government had no legal right to interfere in who people hired, fired; or to whom they sold their products, goods and services. He felt that “power” laid in the various states, and with the people. He was a strong advocate of the tenth amendment. Goldwater’s constitutional stance did not mean he agreed with the segregation and racial discrimination practiced in the South. To the contrary, he fought against these kinds of racial divides in his own state of Arizona. He supported the integration of the Arizona National guard and Phoenix public schools.[4] Goldwater was, also, a member of the NAACP and the Urban League.[5]

His personal feelings about discrimination are enshrined in the congressional record where he states, “I am unalterably opposed to discrimination or segregation on the basis of race, color, or creed or on any other basis; not only my words, but more importantly my actions through years have repeatedly demonstrated the sincerity of my feeling in this regard…”[6].

And, he would continued to holdfast to his strongly felt convictions that constitutionally the federal government was limited in what it could do, believing that the amoral actions of those perpetuating discrimination and segregation would have to be judged by those in that community. Eventually, the states government and local communities would come to pressure people to change their minds. Goldwater’s view was that the civil disobedience by private citizens against those business establishments was more preferable than intervention by the feds. He, optimistically, believed that racial intolerance would soon buckle under the economic and societal pressure.

iu

That guy is works for bob craemer and scot foval...A]

Thanks for the opportunity to provide more examples of Republican racists waving the Confederate Flag
Trump voters are much more likely to support Confederate memorials than the GOP health care bill
rtx2q9rm.jpg

As Trump Rises, So Do Some Hands Waving Confederate Battle Flags

flaggy.png

iu

Thanks for the opportunity to provide more examples of Republican racists waving the Confederate Flag
Trump voters are much more likely to support Confederate memorials than the GOP health care bill
rtx2q9rm.jpg

flaggy.png

How much did the hilary campaign pay bob craemer and scott foval to make those flags? I wonder if they funneled the money through the democrat national committee or the clinton foundation....

Lets review

Look in a mirror.

Thanks......you give me another chance to show how you are lying by omission.....lying to protect the Deal with the Devil Martin King made...

Thanks....you give me another chance to show how you are lying by omission...lying to protect the Deal with the Devil the Republican Party made.

You once again fail to mention your own opposition to the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

Or that you consider 95% of African America voters to be racists.

And that you consider Martin Luther King Jr. to be an idiot.

iu

rtx2q9rm.jpg

flaggy.png

How much did the hilary campaign pay bob craemer and scott foval to make those flags? I wonder if they funneled the money through the democrat national committee or the clinton foundation....

The Hillary Campaign paid half as much as the Trump campaign paid.

The people waving Confederate flags and marching to protest the removal of Confederate monuments are Republicans.

The Republican Party now owns the racist Confederate battle flag.

iu

rtx2q9rm.jpg

flaggy.png

The people waving Confederate flags and marching to protest the removal of Confederate monuments are Republicans.

Here is the hilary campaign dirty tricks guys admitting that they trained and coordinated violent thugs to incite violence at Trump rallies....

Lets review

Look in a mirror.

Thanks......you give me another chance to show how you are lying by omission.....lying to protect the Deal with the Devil Martin King made...

Thanks....you give me another chance to show how you are lying by omission...lying to protect the Deal with the Devil the Republican Party made.

You once again fail to mention your own opposition to the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

Hey dipshit....the 1964 act was fine...except for two provisions....that gave the federal government too much power...

Mandating racism, which the one provision did, and violating the private property rights of AMericans, which the second one did.....made this act a poison pill....a real deal with the Devil in that it gave johnson, and the democrats, a racist and his racist political party, massive power to attack individual citizens.......

But an asshole like you wants the government to be a hammer against innocent people.....

As for the Republican nominee's position on the Civil Rights Act, Goldwater had said he would vote for passage if Section II on public accommodations and Section VII on equal employment opportunity were removed. With his view reinforced by a detailed memorandum from Phoenix lawyer and future Chief Justice William Rehnquist, Goldwater felt these sections were unconstitutional, were unenforceable without a federal police force, and would lead to the creation of racial quotas and affirmative action.

"He was absolutely right about [the two sections of the Civil Rights Act] and they did lead to precisely what Goldwater and most conservatives were afraid of," said Tom Winter, then executive editor of Human Events, who would join Ryskind as its co-owner a year later. As for the "extremism in the defense of liberty" speech, Winter recalled watching it from a San Francisco restaurant "and cheering it because it was clearly about freedom and fighting communism. I certainly didn't think it had anything to do with race."

Lets review

Look in a mirror.

Hey dipshit....the 1964 act was fine...except for two provisions....that gave the federal government too much power...

Mandating racism, which the one provision did, and violating the private property rights of AMericans, which the second one did.....made this act a poison pill....a real deal with the Devil in that it gave johnson, and the democrats, a racist and his racist political party, massive power to attack individual citizens.......

But an asshole like you wants the government to be a hammer against innocent people.....

exactly, it's when the take over of the country by libs began. They are now under attack from our side to end this libturd takeover shit now.

At least once a month, one of Trump's Chumps starts a topic to claim the Confederates were racist Democrats. Oftentimes, two or three of Trump's Chumps will start a similar such topic on the same day, strongly suggesting they are all being controlled by some hack on the internet, radio, or TV.

In other topics, Trump's Chumps get upset when anyone says the Confederate flag is a symbol of racism.

Thus Trump's Chumps demonstrate they do not have the necessary intelligence to suffer from cognitive dissonance. Which explains their vulnerability to massively historically ignorant statements.

iu

rtx2q9rm.jpg

flaggy.png

Here is the hilary campaign dirty tricks guys admitting that they trained and coordinated violent thugs to incite violence at Trump rallies....

Here are Republicans celebrating Trump's victory

CyyD0wmWQAEG1B4.jpg

At least once a month, one of Trump's Chumps starts a topic to claim the Confederates were racist Democrats. Oftentimes, two or three of Trump's Chumps will start a similar such topic on the same day, strongly suggesting they are all being controlled by some hack on the internet, radio, or TV.

In other topics, Trump's Chumps get upset when anyone says the Confederate flag is a symbol of racism.

Thus Trump's Chumps demonstrate they do not have the necessary intelligence to suffer from cognitive dissonance. Which explains their vulnerability to massively historically ignorant statements.
well the confederates were demonuts. It was their fight. Are you questioning that?

well the confederates were demonuts. It was their fight. Are you questioning that?
Your propaganda masters know you are just stupid enough to think today's liberal Democrat is the same as the Democrats of fifty or a hundred years ago.

They know you are so fucking ignorant about American history that you don't know those old time Democrats were more right wing and more conservative than you are.

You are so fucking stupid, you somehow manage to conflate a far right Christian terrorist of fifty years ago with a modern day supporter of gay rights, ObamaCare, higher taxes, wealth redistribution and affirmative action.

Yeah, you are just that fucking stupid, it is actually PAINFUL to watch you fall for this hack bullshit time and time and time again, never knowing those old time Democrats are YOUR political ancestors.

See, your masters NEVER point out those were CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN Democrats. They just say "Democrats", knowing your little tard mind will do the rest.

You never get tired of making a complete fool of yourself.

I think these monthly topics about old time Democrats are your masters way of doing a status check to see if you are still as retarded as last month. It's a way of reinforcing your ignorance through repetition.

Preventive maintenance intended to keep you from ever thinking for yourselves.

Oh, and I know. Everything switched. Of course. I guess that quote she quotes from LBJ does not apply to blacks today. Of course not.

lbj-racist-quotes-2.jpg

If you think Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson really care about solving grievances of the negro race, then you need help.

quote-there-is-another-class-of-colored-people-who-make-a-business-of-keeping-the-troubles-the-wrongs-booker-t-washington-354862.jpg

I wonder who that quote applies to today.

I also find it interesting how the democrats today prefer to listen to WEB Du Bois. A commie negro who has a building named after him at Harvard. (Of course Harvard has a building named after him.)

Booker T and WEB Dubois often opposed each other.

Just look at a comparison between the two. You should note that Dubois knew nothing about slavery, except what he read and heard from freed slaves. You know, like Booker T Washington, who was in fact a slave.

chapter-8-section-2-9-728.jpg

Exactly

Forum List

Back