*The Independents Decide*

Do the Independents actually hold the keys to power?

• Total voters

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. So each election we see there is always a vast expanse of territory between the Republicans and the Democrats.
  2. And each election the Independents lean one way or the other and they in fact tilt the election to that party.
  3. So if there is any meddling in our elections its up to them to vote power into power positions.
  4. They decide, so be nice to the Independents don't insult them and cause them grief for good grief.
  5. I like to call them Hidden Republicans!
  6. They did the right thing last time, we must trust them to do it again.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. So each election we see there is always a vast expanse of territory between the Republicans and the Democrats.
  2. And each election the Independents lean one way or the other and they in fact tilt the election to that party.
  3. So if there is any meddling in our elections its up to them to vote power into power positions.
  4. They decide, so be nice to the Independents don't insult them and cause them grief for good grief.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It's not independents.

40,000 people decided the Presidential election in three states. Are they independents? Or just people who will switch their vote? Does that make the independent?

Sorry bout that,

1. Neither Party can put a person in office as President.
  2. Each Party must get the larger portion of the Independents to vote for him.
  3. As of now the Independents have never had a Independent as President.
  4. And looking at Bernie who just stepped in there as an Independent / Democrat is kinda scary seeing what kind of person he is, so Anti-American just like Hillary, at least they have the same platform, all the while they both point the finger at Trump for being a RUSSIANBOT.
  5. The Independents decide, and they been deciding for over fifty years.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
The question is will the unions in the states Hilary lost, support Hilary in 2020?

If nothing else they will be donating a heck of a lot less money to Democrats.

Maybe:

Top Organization Contributors: All Federal Contributions | OpenSecrets

2018 Election Overview | OpenSecrets

I agree, they "contributed" a lot, but with the Supreme Court blocking forced union dues, the wallet should be a bit light come 2020.

The question is will the unions in the states Hilary lost, support Hilary in 2020?

Maybe:

I agree, they "contributed" a lot, but with the Supreme Court blocking forced union dues, the wallet should be a bit light come 2020.

Well it should be setup that if over 80% of your money comes from tax payer sources, then you should not be able to give money to any political candidates or at least undo the paranoia of LBJ and his deadly fear of Catholics..

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It's not independents.

40,000 people decided the Presidential election in three states. Are they independents? Or just people who will switch their vote? Does that make the independent?

1. What about all the Independents sprinkled around the country?
  2. They lean one way and kabam, that side wins those precincts/counties.
  3. Its like that all over the country, Independents always sway the elections, might as well just let them vote.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Maybe:

Well it should be setup that if over 80% of your money comes from tax payer sources, then you should not be able to give money to any political candidates or at least undo the paranoia of LBJ and his deadly fear of Catholics..

Yikes, that would be a tough one considering most business revenue comes from tax payer sources. Although I would be good with dropping that down to 20%.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It's not independents.

1. What about all the Independents sprinkled around the country?
  2. They lean one way and kabam, that side wins those precincts/counties.
  3. Its like that all over the country, Independents always sway the elections, might as well just let them vote.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Well, the problem I have here is "what are independents?"

How many independents are there?

You come on a political forum like this and people basically declare that everyone is either Republican or Democrat.

I've never voted for either. Does that make me an independent? Not really. I know what I am, I'm not independent.

Maybe:

Yikes, that would be a tough one considering most business revenue comes from tax payer sources. Although I would be good with dropping that down to 20%.

No 80% as that means they are mostly funded by tax payers. Such as teacher unions, police unions, etc.

Would not stop the individuals from giving, just the entity that is supported by that tax payer money. They can take that money and use it for security for their people in schools or help build parks or help the community in other and better ways..

No 80% as that means they are mostly funded by tax payers. Such as teacher unions, police unions, etc.

Would not stop the individuals from giving, just the entity that is supported by that tax payer money. They can take that money and use it for security for their people in schools or help build parks or help the community in other and better ways..

Sounds good, but helping build parks or communities is probably not on their to do list.

Sounds good, but helping build parks or communities is probably not on their to do list.

Nope, but it would be a better use of their money instead of feeding the political machine.

Forum List

Back