🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Indictment Of This War Criminal

idiots dream up shit and try to create situations that warrant a grand jury, followed by indictments ...

sane people just sit back and watch Trump put himself in the aforementioned scenario.

the end.

Based on both the vulgarity that reveals your ire, and your attempt to change the subject, I doubt you're up to the task....but, how about you take the challenge and answer the four questions:

a. As he swore that he would stop Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons, why didn't he stop them?

b. Since he had the ability to stop Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons, why didn't he stop them?

c. Since knew how a real President had ended the Evil Empire, and could have done the same, why didn't he stop them?

d. Since he knew that Iran paid 20-30% of North Korea's GDP to serve as their nuclear weapons laboratory, why didn't he make ending that a part of the Iran Nuclear Scam....or...why didn't he stop them?

Or....you can slink off and hide.

why.. most of the time I just ignore you without putting you on ignore waiting for you to grow up ... the op is nothing more than your fantasy and doesnt belong in this forum thus dosent deserve a comment.

watch ...

a. As he swore that he would stop Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons, why didn't he stop them?

Since Iran hasn't obtained nuclear weapons- why are you lying about Iran having them?

We both know that I never said that..

Your quote:
. As he swore that he would stop Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons, why didn't he stop them?

Since Iran hasn't obtained nuclear weapons- why are you lying about Iran having them?

Here ya' go:

Obama's Iran Nuclear Deal Allows the Regime to Develop a Weapon ...
"Krauthammer’s Take: Obama ‘Caved’ on Inspections, Now Iran Is Developing a Nuclear Weapon"

Read more at: Krauthammer’s Take: Obama ‘Caved’ on Inspections, Now Iran Is Developing a Nuclear Weapon

Your quote:
. As he swore that he would stop Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons, why didn't he stop them?

Or is it just that you can't read the actual words on the page?
Surely, you're not suggesting that Iran has stopped pursuing nuclear arms, are you?

Or, are you suggesting that the Iran deal that Obama brokered is going to stop them?

Or --- are you suggesting we stick our head in the sand right up until Iran shoves a nuke up our ass?

So ... just WHERE do you stand?

Your quote:

Here ya' go:

"Krauthammer’s Take: Obama ‘Caved’ on Inspections, Now Iran Is Developing a Nuclear Weapon"

Read more at: Krauthammer’s Take: Obama ‘Caved’ on Inspections, Now Iran Is Developing a Nuclear Weapon

Your quote:

Your Quote:
As he swore that he would stop Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons, why didn't he stop them?

Let's check:

June 5, 2008, in Cairo: "I will continue to be clear on the fact that an Iranian nuclear weapon would be profoundly destabilizing for the entire region.It is strongly in America's interest to prevent such a scenario."

June 8, 2008, to AIPAC: "The danger from Iran is grave, it is real, and my goal will be to eliminate this threat.... Finally, let there be no doubt: I will always keep the threat of military action on the table to defend our security and our ally Israel."

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table,"

November 7, 2008, press conference: "Iran's development of a nuclear weapon, I believe, is unacceptable. And we have to mount an international effort to prevent that from happening."

February 27, 2009, speech at Camp Lejeune: "(W)e are focusing on al Qaeda in Afghanistan and Pakistan; developing a strategy to use all elements of American power to prevent Iran from developing a nuclear weapon; and actively seeking a lasting peace between Israel and the Arab world."

January 27, 2010, State of the Union address: "And as Iran's leaders continue to ignore their obligations, there should be no doubt: They, too, will face growing consequences. That is a promise."

July 1, /2010, at the signing of the Iran Sanctions Act: "There should be no doubt -- the United States and the international community are determined to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons."

May 19, 2011, speech on the Middle East: "Now, our opposition to Iran's intolerance and Iran's repressive measures, as well as its illicit nuclear program and its support of terror, is well known."

May 22, 2011, in an address to AIPAC: "You also see our commitment to our shared security in our determination to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons.... So let me be absolutely clear -- we remain committed to preventing Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons."

October 13,2011, press conference after meeting with South Korean president:"Now, we don't take any options off the table in terms of how we operate with Iran."

November 14, 2011, press conference: "So what I did was to speak with President Medvedev, as well as President Hu, and all three of us entirely agree on the objective, which is making sure that Iran does not weaponize nuclear power and that we don't trigger a nuclear arms race in the region. That's in the interests of all of us... I have said repeatedly and I will say it today, we are not taking any options off the table, because it's my firm belief that an Iran with a nuclear weapon would pose a security threat not only to the region but also to the United States."

December 8, 2011, press conference: (In response to question about pressuring Iran): "No options off the table means I'm considering all options."

December 16, 2011, speech to the General Assembly of the Union for Reform Judaism: "Another grave concern -- and a threat to the security of Israel, the United States and the world -- is Iran's nuclear program. And that's why our policy has been absolutely clear: We are determined to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons...and that's why, rest assured, we will take no options off the table. We have been clear."

January 24, 2012, State of the Union address: "Let there be no doubt: America is determined to prevent Iran from getting a nuclear weapon, and I will take no options off the table to achieve that goal."

March 2, 2012, interview with Goldblog: "I... don't, as a matter of sound policy, go around advertising exactly what our intentions are. But I think both the Iranian and the Israeli governments recognize that when the United States says it is unacceptable for Iran to have a nuclear weapon, we mean what we say."

March 4, 2012, speech to AIPAC: "I have said that when it comes to preventing Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon, I will take no options off the table, and I mean what I say That includes all elements of American power: A political effort aimed at isolating Iran; a diplomatic effort to sustain our coalition and ensure that the Iranian program is monitored; an economic effort that imposes crippling sanctions; and, yes, a military effort to be prepared for any contingency."

March 5, 2012, remarks after meeting with Benjamin Netanyahu: "... I reserve all options, and my policy here is not going to be one of containment. My policy is prevention of Iran obtaining nuclear weapons. And as I indicated yesterday in my speech, when I say all options are at the table, I mean it."

March 6, 2012, press conference: "And what I have said is, is that we will not countenance Iran getting a nuclear weapon. My policy is not containment; my policy is to prevent them from getting a nuclear weapon -- because if they get a nuclear weapon that could trigger an arms race in the region, it would undermine our non-proliferation goals, it could potentially fall into the hands of terrorists.

March 14, 2012, remarks after meeting with David Cameron: "...And as I said in a speech just a couple of weeks ago, I am determined not simply to contain Iran that is in possession of a nuclear weapon; I am determined to prevent Iran from getting a nuclear weapon -- in part for the reasons that David mentioned... We will do everything we can to resolve this diplomatically, but ultimately, we've got to have somebody on the other side of the table who's taking this seriously."

September 25, 2012, speech to the United Nations General Assembly: "Make no mistake: A nuclear-armed Iran is not a challenge that can be contained...the United States will do what we must to prevent Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon."

Obama's Crystal-Clear Promise to Stop Iran From Getting a Nuclear Weapon

Yet, after uttering the words that would get him elected, he insisted that the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism be given a green light to develop nuclear bombs.

In your face, boooyyyyyeeeeeee!!!!
Well, yeah ... but other than that .....

How does any of the above make Obama a "war criminal" when none of the above has been involved in a war?

Will you consider Trump a "war criminal" when NK hits Guam with a nuke after he tells them: "It's your move"?

OK, OK.....this once I'll let you play dumb.

1. Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty
The Treaty on the Nonproliferation of Nuclear Weapons is the cornerstone of the nonproliferation regime. It entered into force in 1970, and 190 states have subscribed. The treaty covers three mutually reinforcing pillars—disarmament, nonproliferation, and peaceful uses of nuclear energy—and is the basis for international cooperation on stopping the spread of nuclear weapons. The basic bargain at the core of the NPT is sound: Countries with nuclear weapons will move towards disarmament; countries without nuclear weapons will not acquire them; and all countries can access peaceful nuclear technology.
Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty

2. Hussein Obama:
March 6, 2012, press conference: "And what I have said is, is that we will not countenance Iran getting a nuclear weapon. My policy is not containment; my policy is to prevent them from getting a nuclear weapon -- because if they get a nuclear weapon that could trigger an arms race in the region, it would undermine our non-proliferation goals, it could potentially fall into the hands of terrorists.

69A2B-war-criminal.jpg
3.war criminal - an offender who violates international law during timesof war
offender, wrongdoer - a person who transgresses moral or civillaw
war criminal

Nuclear_explosion_obama.jpg

You are missing the actual war ("during times of war").

Time to stop ducking and dodging and answer the questions:

b. Since he had the ability to stop Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons, why didn't he stop them?

c. Since knew how a real President had ended the Evil Empire, and could have done the same, why didn't he stop them?

d. Since he knew that Iran paid 20-30% of North Korea's GDP to serve as their nuclear weapons laboratory, why didn't he make ending that a part of the Iran Nuclear Scam....or...why didn't he stop them?

And hurry up....there's a 7:00 Yankee game.

You haven't proven that he is a "War Criminal" because you are missing the actual war ("during times of war").

And it's not a 7:00 Yankees game. It's a 7:00 Red Sox game.

Interesting relationship between how you and I did in this thread, and how the Red Sox and Yankees did in last night's game.

About as well as the Yankees did tonight.

idiots dream up shit and try to create situations that warrant a grand jury, followed by indictments ...

sane people just sit back and watch Trump put himself in the aforementioned scenario.

the end.

Based on both the vulgarity that reveals your ire, and your attempt to change the subject, I doubt you're up to the task....but, how about you take the challenge and answer the four questions:

Or....you can slink off and hide.

why.. most of the time I just ignore you without putting you on ignore waiting for you to grow up ... the op is nothing more than your fantasy and doesnt belong in this forum thus dosent deserve a comment.

watch ...

I just wanted to prove how gutless you are.

You can leave now.

2. Are there any who believe that Obama didn't know the effects of a nuclear bomb?
Or the intentions of the 7th century barbarians who rule Iran????

If he didn't, why did he make these statements?

June 5, 2008, in Cairo: "I will continue to be clear on the fact that an Iranian nuclear weapon would be profoundly destabilizing for the entire region.It is strongly in America's interest to prevent such a scenario."

June 8, 2008, to AIPAC: "The danger from Iran is grave, it is real, and my goal will be to eliminate this threat.... Finally, let there be no doubt: I will always keep the threat of military action on the table to defend our security and our ally Israel."

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table,"

November 7, 2008, press conference: "Iran's development of a nuclear weapon, I believe, is unacceptable. And we have to mount an international effort to prevent that from happening."

February 27, 2009, speech at Camp Lejeune: "(W)e are focusing on al Qaeda in Afghanistan and Pakistan; developing a strategy to use all elements of American power to prevent Iran from developing a nuclear weapon; and actively seeking a lasting peace between Israel and the Arab world."

January 27, 2010, State of the Union address: "And as Iran's leaders continue to ignore their obligations, there should be no doubt: They, too, will face growing consequences. That is a promise."

July 1, /2010, at the signing of the Iran Sanctions Act: "There should be no doubt -- the United States and the international community are determined to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons."

May 19, 2011, speech on the Middle East: "Now, our opposition to Iran's intolerance and Iran's repressive measures, as well as its illicit nuclear program and its support of terror, is well known."

May 22, 2011, in an address to AIPAC: "You also see our commitment to our shared security in our determination to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons.... So let me be absolutely clear -- we remain committed to preventing Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons."

October 13,2011, press conference after meeting with South Korean president:"Now, we don't take any options off the table in terms of how we operate with Iran."

November 14, 2011, press conference: "So what I did was to speak with President Medvedev, as well as President Hu, and all three of us entirely agree on the objective, which is making sure that Iran does not weaponize nuclear power and that we don't trigger a nuclear arms race in the region. That's in the interests of all of us... I have said repeatedly and I will say it today, we are not taking any options off the table, because it's my firm belief that an Iran with a nuclear weapon would pose a security threat not only to the region but also to the United States."

December 8, 2011, press conference: (In response to question about pressuring Iran): "No options off the table means I'm considering all options."

December 16, 2011, speech to the General Assembly of the Union for Reform Judaism: "Another grave concern -- and a threat to the security of Israel, the United States and the world -- is Iran's nuclear program. And that's why our policy has been absolutely clear: We are determined to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons...and that's why, rest assured, we will take no options off the table. We have been clear."

January 24, 2012, State of the Union address: "Let there be no doubt: America is determined to prevent Iran from getting a nuclear weapon, and I will take no options off the table to achieve that goal."

March 2, 2012, interview with Goldblog: "I... don't, as a matter of sound policy, go around advertising exactly what our intentions are. But I think both the Iranian and the Israeli governments recognize that when the United States says it is unacceptable for Iran to have a nuclear weapon, we mean what we say."

March 4, 2012, speech to AIPAC: "I have said that when it comes to preventing Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon, I will take no options off the table, and I mean what I say That includes all elements of American power: A political effort aimed at isolating Iran; a diplomatic effort to sustain our coalition and ensure that the Iranian program is monitored; an economic effort that imposes crippling sanctions; and, yes, a military effort to be prepared for any contingency."

March 5, 2012, remarks after meeting with Benjamin Netanyahu: "... I reserve all options, and my policy here is not going to be one of containment. My policy is prevention of Iran obtaining nuclear weapons. And as I indicated yesterday in my speech, when I say all options are at the table, I mean it."

March 14, 2012, remarks after meeting with David Cameron: "...And as I said in a speech just a couple of weeks ago, I am determined not simply to contain Iran that is in possession of a nuclear weapon; I am determined to prevent Iran from getting a nuclear weapon -- in part for the reasons that David mentioned... We will do everything we can to resolve this diplomatically, but ultimately, we've got to have somebody on the other side of the table who's taking this seriously."

September 25, 2012, speech to the United Nations General Assembly: "Make no mistake: A nuclear-armed Iran is not a challenge that can be contained...the United States will do what we must to prevent Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon."

Obama's Crystal-Clear Promise to Stop Iran From Getting a Nuclear Weapon

Yet, after uttering the words that would get him elected, he insisted that the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism be given a green light to develop nuclear bombs.

That's Hussein Obama, crypto-Islamist and war criminal.

Post #15 asked this question

"Are there any who believe that Obama didn't know the effects of a nuclear bomb?
Or the intentions of the 7th century barbarians who rule Iran????

I provided a catalog of Obama's promises to deny Iran nuclear weapons.

If he didn't, why did he make these statements?

As none of the "Obama is my lord and savior" lap-dogs answered that question, let me answer for them:

He lied to hide the fact that he always........ALWAYS....intended to give the 7th century barbarians, nuclear weapons to use against America, Israel, and every iteration of Western Civilization.

The boot-lickers wouldn't answer because there is no way to deny the fact.

Barack Hussein Obama, war criminal and crypto-Islamist.

The Treaty on the Nonproliferation of Nuclear Weapons is the cornerstone of the nonproliferation regime. It entered into force in 1970, and 190 states have subscribed. The treaty covers three mutually reinforcing pillars—disarmament, nonproliferation, and peaceful uses of nuclear energy—and is the basis for international cooperation on stopping the spread of nuclear weapons. The basic bargain at the core of the NPT is sound: Countries with nuclear weapons will move towards disarmament; countries without nuclear weapons will not acquire them; and all countries can access peaceful nuclear technology.

2. Hussein Obama:

69A2B-war-criminal.jpg
war criminal

You haven't proven that he is a "War Criminal" because you are missing the actual war ("during times of war").

Interesting relationship between how you and I did in this thread, and how the Red Sox and Yankees did in last night's game.

Why the palpable fear of these simple questions?

Proves you to be the gutless low-life that Iv'e revealed you to be, huh?

What is it that Obama decided was acceptable to be unleashed upon the world?

Nuclear bombs.

1. "... he’d... read about nuclear explosions, looked at photographs of the survivors of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The violence these bombs unleashed was unimaginable, though it didn’t have to be imagined. It had already happened.

Most civilians assumed that the lethality of a nuclear bomb resulted from the radiation it produced, the gamma rays and neutrons that caused leukemia and other cancers. But radiation, though terrifying, was not the deadliest part of the blast. Even a small bomb — like the ones dropped on Japan,....— created a fireball hundreds of feet around, with a temperature of seven thousand degrees Celsius, hotter than the surface of the sun. The fireball could burn the skin of people standing two miles away. The most horrifying pictures from Hiroshima came from the triage tents where the burn victims had gathered to die, their skin torn off, their clothes melted to their bodies.

At the same time, the explosion produced a massive shock wave that traveled at almost a thousand miles an hour, faster than the speed of sound. In other words, the blast hit before its victims could hear it coming. The wave was far stronger than the biggest tornado or hurricane, leveling buildings and tearing people to shreds. For the first half-mile from the epicenter of the blast, no human being or animal, no matter how well protected, could survive.

Along with the shock wave and the fireball came a blast of radiation. The splitting of the uranium atoms released gamma rays, high-energy particles that ricocheted through the body like tiny bullets, killing cells and damaging DNA. The rays attacked the entire body, but they were especially damaging to soft tissue and marrow. The most heavily dosed victims suffered acute radiation sickness and bled out, hemorrhaging through their skin. Other victims seemed fine for the first few weeks after the explosion. Then their hair fell out, their skin sloughed off as if they were rattlesnakes molting, their stomachs turned into bloody sinkholes. Unable to eat or drink, they starved to death. And even at relatively low doses, the radiation could kill years later by causing leukemia and lymphoma.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki had shocked the world so much that for two generations nations had come together to prevent another nuclear blast. They’d built tens of thousands of bombs. But they’d never again used one, not against civilians, not even on enemy armies. Not the Americans, not the Russians, not the Indians or the Pakistanis."
From the novel "The Silent Man," by Alex Berenson

Are there any who believe that Obama didn't know the effects of a nuclear bomb?

Are there any who doubt that the 7th century barbarians who control Iran would use them?

Any?
so, who is the war criminal of your title?

bt, i am all for using this term for certain US politicians, and certainly certain presidents who start wars of choice.

"so, who is the war criminal of your title?"

Who ties your shoelaces for you????
reduced to trolling your own pathetic thread, eh?

i want to know what a US politician has to do to be termed a war criminal. i would say to invade a foreign country is a strong indicator. agree?

"i want to know what a US politician has to do to be termed a war criminal."

I couldn't agree more with using the 'I' as a lower case when it applies to you.
Now....as far as Obama being a war criminal:

"Human rights lawyers say they hope the case signals a trend. In Europe's growing practice of domestic courts' taking on human rights abuses that happened far away, the accused havecommonly been foreign military or political officials, rather than local businessmen. But in December, a Dutch court sentenced a Dutch businessman, Frans van Anraat, to 15 years in prison for selling chemicals to Saddam Hussein. The chemicals were used in poison gas weapons that killed Kurdish villagers."
Holding arms dealers accountable at home

Nuclear weapons, far worse: see the OP in this thread.

"....the provision of arms, ammunition, and other forms of military support to known human rights abusers has enabled them to carry out atrocities against civilians. The perpetrators of war crimes, crimes against humanity, and genocide are on notice that they may be hauled before a national or international criminal tribunal to face charges."
https://www.hrw.org/legacy/wr2k4/download/13.pdf

Hussein Obama:

Hussein Obama....nuclear weapons for the worst state sponsor of terrorism. Hence, war criminal.

How ya' like me now, boyyyyyeeeeee????

What is it that Obama decided was acceptable to be unleashed upon the world?

Nuclear bombs.

1. "... he’d... read about nuclear explosions, looked at photographs of the survivors of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The violence these bombs unleashed was unimaginable, though it didn’t have to be imagined. It had already happened.

Most civilians assumed that the lethality of a nuclear bomb resulted from the radiation it produced, the gamma rays and neutrons that caused leukemia and other cancers. But radiation, though terrifying, was not the deadliest part of the blast. Even a small bomb — like the ones dropped on Japan,....— created a fireball hundreds of feet around, with a temperature of seven thousand degrees Celsius, hotter than the surface of the sun. The fireball could burn the skin of people standing two miles away. The most horrifying pictures from Hiroshima came from the triage tents where the burn victims had gathered to die, their skin torn off, their clothes melted to their bodies.

At the same time, the explosion produced a massive shock wave that traveled at almost a thousand miles an hour, faster than the speed of sound. In other words, the blast hit before its victims could hear it coming. The wave was far stronger than the biggest tornado or hurricane, leveling buildings and tearing people to shreds. For the first half-mile from the epicenter of the blast, no human being or animal, no matter how well protected, could survive.

Along with the shock wave and the fireball came a blast of radiation. The splitting of the uranium atoms released gamma rays, high-energy particles that ricocheted through the body like tiny bullets, killing cells and damaging DNA. The rays attacked the entire body, but they were especially damaging to soft tissue and marrow. The most heavily dosed victims suffered acute radiation sickness and bled out, hemorrhaging through their skin. Other victims seemed fine for the first few weeks after the explosion. Then their hair fell out, their skin sloughed off as if they were rattlesnakes molting, their stomachs turned into bloody sinkholes. Unable to eat or drink, they starved to death. And even at relatively low doses, the radiation could kill years later by causing leukemia and lymphoma.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki had shocked the world so much that for two generations nations had come together to prevent another nuclear blast. They’d built tens of thousands of bombs. But they’d never again used one, not against civilians, not even on enemy armies. Not the Americans, not the Russians, not the Indians or the Pakistanis."
From the novel "The Silent Man," by Alex Berenson

Are there any who believe that Obama didn't know the effects of a nuclear bomb?

Are there any who doubt that the 7th century barbarians who control Iran would use them?

Any?
so, who is the war criminal of your title?

bt, i am all for using this term for certain US politicians, and certainly certain presidents who start wars of choice.

"so, who is the war criminal of your title?"

Who ties your shoelaces for you????
reduced to trolling your own pathetic thread, eh?

i want to know what a US politician has to do to be termed a war criminal. i would say to invade a foreign country is a strong indicator. agree?

"i want to know what a US politician has to do to be termed a war criminal."

I couldn't agree more with using the 'I' as a lower case when it applies to you.
Now....as far as Obama being a war criminal:

"Human rights lawyers say they hope the case signals a trend. In Europe's growing practice of domestic courts' taking on human rights abuses that happened far away, the accused havecommonly been foreign military or political officials, rather than local businessmen. But in December, a Dutch court sentenced a Dutch businessman, Frans van Anraat, to 15 years in prison for selling chemicals to Saddam Hussein. The chemicals were used in poison gas weapons that killed Kurdish villagers."
Holding arms dealers accountable at home

Nuclear weapons, far worse: see the OP in this thread.

"....the provision of arms, ammunition, and other forms of military support to known human rights abusers has enabled them to carry out atrocities against civilians. The perpetrators of war crimes, crimes against humanity, and genocide are on notice that they may be hauled before a national or international criminal tribunal to face charges."
https://www.hrw.org/legacy/wr2k4/download/13.pdf

Hussein Obama:

Hussein Obama....nuclear weapons for the worst state sponsor of terrorism. Hence, war criminal.

How ya' like me now, boyyyyyeeeeee????

Rule 1 of messageboards, the length of your post is inversely proportionate to the number of people who will bother to read it.

Your quote:

Here ya' go:

Your quote:

Surely, you're not suggesting that Iran has stopped pursuing nuclear arms, are you?

Or, are you suggesting that the Iran deal that Obama brokered is going to stop them?

Or --- are you suggesting we stick our head in the sand right up until Iran shoves a nuke up our ass?

I am pointing out that when PC says Iran has nuclear weapons he is lying.

Do I think that Iran would like to have nuclear weapons- sure.
Do I think that they are actively working on making them now- they aren't- not according to our military.
Do I think that the Iran deal wll stop prevent Iran from creating a nuclear weapon in the near future- yes.
Do I think that the Iran Deal is better than what we had before- yes.

What about you?
Do you think we should invade Iran?
Do you think we should nuke Iran>

Or are you suggesting we stick our heads in the sand until Iran shoves a nuke up our ass?

(lol- because of course Iran is so suicidal that they want their entire country turned to radioactive dust.)

You are confusing laughter at your lies to be fear.

iran doesn't have nuclear weapons- you are just lying again.

Your quote:

Here ya' go:

Your quote:

Do I think that they are actively working on making them now- they aren't- not according to our military.
Do I think that the Iran deal wll stop prevent Iran from creating a nuclear weapon in the near future- yes.

What about you?

Or are you suggesting we stick our heads in the sand until Iran shoves a nuke up our ass?

(lol- because of course Iran is so suicidal that they want their entire country turned to radioactive dust.)

Does this mean you aren't familiar with recent events, in which it was documented that Al Shabab, an Al Qaeda affiliate, has committed to sending uranium to Iran? I suppose they just need it for medical testing, right?

There is nothing - NOTHING - in the "Iran deal" that prevents Iran from continuing on a course to develop a nuclear weapon. The only accomplishment of the "Iran deal" is to give Obama a spot on his resume for "solving all the world's problems". I take that back - its second accomplishment is to pacify the unaware.

As for your last reducto ad absurdum, you are judging Iran's intent, and motivations, by Western standards - a sure to be fatal mistake.

Your quote:

Here ya' go:

Your quote:

What about you?

Does this mean you aren't familiar with recent events, in which it was documented that Al Shabab, an Al Qaeda affiliate, has committed to sending uranium to Iran? I suppose they just need it for medical testing, right?

There is nothing - NOTHING - in the "Iran deal" that prevents Iran from continuing on a course to develop a nuclear weapon. The only accomplishment of the "Iran deal" is to give Obama a spot on his resume for "solving all the world's problems". I take that back - its second accomplishment is to pacify the unaware.

As for your last reducto ad absurdum, you are judging Iran's intent, and motivations, by Western standards - a sure to be fatal mistake.

I note that you didn't answer any of my questions.

Here ya' go:

Your quote:

What about you?

I note that you didn't answer any of my questions.

I note that you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

I addressed each one of your questions ---- even the dumb ones.

I believe you missed these....even though you linked to them.

And....sure, you can have another 'slow-learner's' chance.

How does any of the above make Obama a "war criminal" when none of the above has been involved in a war?

Will you consider Trump a "war criminal" when NK hits Guam with a nuke after he tells them: "It's your move"?

2. Hussein Obama:

69A2B-war-criminal.jpg
war criminal

Hey, booyyyyyeeeeee....

...how did your SAWX do today?????

Pretty much like Obama on economic policy, huh????

2. Hussein Obama:

69A2B-war-criminal.jpg
war criminal

I can't hear you over the cheers of the Yankee fans today.....

...SPEAK UP!!

Can you quote where I said that Iran has nuclear weapons currently.....or admit you're simply lying because everything.....EVERY SINGLE THING....that I've posted is 100% true, accurate and correct.

Waiting.

Can you quote where I said that Iran has nuclear weapons currently.....or admit you're simply lying because everything.....EVERY SINGLE THING....that I've posted is 100% true, accurate and correct.

Waiting.

Here is your quote:

'why didn't he stop them?"- I know the English language is difficult for you- but in English that means that Iran did obtain nuclear weapons

You lied- but then again- pointing that out is repetitive and goes without saying.

Forum List

Back