The inept and corrupt federal government

Here are members of an elite special forces unit. Gee...I wonder who they voted for?
IMG_2849.JPG

Poor Poodle,thinks Trump is going to win.
What was that JoeB131?!?! Bwahahahaha! How does it feel to look so astoundingly stupid in front of the world?

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
He's used to it.

Furthermore, he doesn't vote, as a felon. At least..not legally.
Careful. Any time someone speaks the truth he cries about it to certain people. He whines like nobody I've ever seen.

Of course he does, he's a criminal communist pig. That's what they do..pretend to be victims while they victimize everyone around them.

Poor Poodle,thinks Trump is going to win.
What was that JoeB131?!?! Bwahahahaha! How does it feel to look so astoundingly stupid in front of the world?

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
He's used to it.

Furthermore, he doesn't vote, as a felon. At least..not legally.
Careful. Any time someone speaks the truth he cries about it to certain people. He whines like nobody I've ever seen.
Like a CS130 with a bad bearing.

The federal government has reached levels of ineptitude and corruption the likes of which have never been seen before by man. They are nearly $20 trillion in debt, have far exceeded the 18 enumerated powers they were authorized to oversee, and are now oppressing the very people they are supposed to answer to and represent.
Unfortunately....ineptness, corruption, indifference and greed are not exclusive to our government. We need a universal return (if we've ever been there) to honesty, focus, management skill, effective planning, virtue, and bold leadership.

Let us pray.....

My issue with Trump is he is a liberal. So Pence would work for me but it won't happen.

I don't think Trump is a liberal or a conservative. But it wouldn't matter one way or the other.

The fact is, he has lowered the standards of the office. He lacks the temperament, intellect or character for the job.

But about half of you voted for him or couldn't bring yourself to vote for the only person who can stop him.

My issue with Trump is he is a liberal. So Pence would work for me but it won't happen.

I don't think Trump is a liberal or a conservative. But it wouldn't matter one way or the other.

The fact is, he has lowered the standards of the office. He lacks the temperament, intellect or character for the job.

But about half of you voted for him or couldn't bring yourself to vote for the only person who can stop him.

The worst was Clinton, her lies and corruption, her ties to Wall St.

Too bad neither party delivered us a viable candidate.

The worst was Clinton, her lies and corruption, her ties to Wall St.

Too bad neither party delivered us a viable candidate.

Right. YOu know what, the right has been investigating Hillary for what, 25 years now, and they've come up with nothing?

No, they weren't "both just as bad". That's a cop out, and you know it.

No it is my opinion, I didn't like Hillary and her love for Wall St., her answers with the email were either she was complicit or she was an absolutely incompetent, either way is was bad for her.

Next time, get a better candidate. It's pretty simple.

Forum List

Back