The inept and corrupt federal government

My issue with Trump is he is a liberal. So Pence would work for me but it won't happen.

I don't think Trump is a liberal or a conservative. But it wouldn't matter one way or the other.

The fact is, he has lowered the standards of the office. He lacks the temperament, intellect or character for the job.

But about half of you voted for him or couldn't bring yourself to vote for the only person who can stop him.

Sorry you far left drones lowered the standards to new lows by electing Obama!

You have yourselves to blame for that!

No it is my opinion, I didn't like Hillary and her love for Wall St., her answers with the email were either she was complicit or she was an absolutely incompetent, either way is was bad for her.

Next time, get a better candidate. It's pretty simple.

No, next time, get a better system.

But the reality. When the dumb white trash that voted in Trump realizes he made their lives worse, Dems could run Mickey Mouse and win

No it is my opinion, I didn't like Hillary and her love for Wall St., her answers with the email were either she was complicit or she was an absolutely incompetent, either way is was bad for her.

But the reality. When the dumb white trash that voted in Trump realizes he made their lives worse, Dems could run Mickey Mouse and win

Wow, you are stupid.

Wow, you are stupid.
Joey pretty much cornered the market on stupid.

You see, my problem with Trump isn't his idealogy. It's that he's mainstreamed hate and racism and made it acceptable.
Ah! You're really pissed off that he achieved what you were too inept to do. Nobody has been pushing hate and racism like you've been. But you couldn't "mainstream it". Makes sense, really...you always did hate people who accomplished things you couldn't.

Ah! You're really pissed off that he achieved what you were too inept to do. Nobody has been pushing hate and racism like you've been. But you couldn't "mainstream it". Makes sense, really...you always did hate people who accomplished things you couldn't.

Guy, pointing out white people act badly isn't racism... it's history.

Joey places a period after three words instead of a comma and then wants to call other people "dumb white trash"

Stylistic issue you wouldn't understand Poodle.

Then again, you think Ayn Rand is a great writer.

That is how R&D works. You take a chance on a new technology that may or may not be a major advance. If it doesn't work, you figure out why and learn from your mistakes
Just look at aviation and space travel
No...that's not how R&D "works". How R&D actually works is that private organizations in the private sector spend private money to develop products. The federal government is not authorized to spend my money on energy R&D.

That is how R&D works. You take a chance on a new technology that may or may not be a major advance. If it doesn't work, you figure out why and learn from your mistakes
No...that's not how R&D "works". How R&D actually works is that private organizations in the private sector spend private money to develop products. The federal government is not authorized to spend my money on energy R&D.

Having worked almost 40 years in the defense industry, that is not how it works.
Private industry hates to take risk in unexplored technologies. That is usually the realm of academia and the Government. The Government awards defense contractors contracts to do R&D and develop a working prototype. That prototype is then tested and if it meets expectations, a production contract is awarded.
Risk is on the Government
Federal Govt can't spend money on energy? Who developed nuclear power?

Government, by its nature, will become more inept and more corrupt as it grows. It is an inevitability.

Having worked almost 40 years in the defense industry, that is not how it works.
Private industry hates to take risk in unexplored technologies. That is usually the realm of academia and the Government. The Government awards defense contractors contracts to do R&D and develop a working prototype. That prototype is then tested and if it meets expectations, a production contract is awarded.
Risk is on the Government

Wow, a whole lot of absolutes in this thread. "R&D works this way, no it works like this. It's all private, no it's all government. "

The reality is it is some of both. Government sure didn't lead the way on the development of PCs or cell phones/smart phones. However they are in some ways funding electric car development thru tax credits and subsidies, and when it comes to civil defense and space exploration government certainly leads.

Having spent years lying on USMB as you have, nobody is buying anything you say anymore.
Private industry hates to take risk in unexplored technologies.
Wow...your second lie in only your second sentence. You might set a new personal record here RW. Private industry lives for risk. It's how they innovate and become the first to market. Every single entrepreneur has taken risk.
That is usually the realm of academia and the Government.
Ah...you mean the two entities where results are irrelevant?
The Government awards defense contractors contracts to do R&D and develop a working prototype. That prototype is then tested and if it meets expectations, a production contract is awarded.
Yeah genius...defense is the constitutional responsibility of the federal government. Energy is not.
Yeah...and you'd know that if you actually read the U.S. Constitution.

Having spent years lying on USMB as you have, nobody is buying anything you say anymore.
Wow...your second lie in only your second sentence. You might set a new personal record here RW. Private industry lives for risk. It's how they innovate and become the first to market. Every single entrepreneur has taken risk.
The Government awards defense contractors contracts to do R&D and develop a working prototype. That prototype is then tested and if it meets expectations, a production contract is awarded.
Yeah genius...defense is the constitutional responsibility of the federal government. Energy is not.

Excuse me, Mr. Rightwinger sir- you just got served!

Excuse me, Mr. Rightwinger sir- you just got served!

That's it?

Doesn't take much to impress you

Forum List

Back