The Inexorable Rising Seas

Crick

Gold Member
May 10, 2014
N/A
The world's oceans are rising and the rate is accelerating. The best case scenario will give us 28-55 cm by 2100. The worst case scenario is over 2 meters. A 2 meter sea level rise would displace 1/10th of the entire world's population.

giphy.gif

What do you propose be done about it and to whom should we write the check?

The world's oceans are rising and the rate is accelerating. The best case scenario will give us 28-55 cm by 2100. The worst case scenario is over 2 meters. A 2 meter sea level rise would displace 1/10th of the entire world's population.

Obama, Kerry and the other AGW Cult Leaders are all selling their oceanfront mansions for pennies on the dollar, right?

You thrive on these stupid Environmental Wacko lies, don't you? You post them all the time.

You are obsessed with this silly AGW religion, aren't you?

You need to grow up.

Nothing in the article about how Prof Jonathan Bamber got his data to come up with his stupid assertions.

Stupidity ...

The 28 - 55 cm is what the math gives ... using natural forces ... why do you think magical forces are three or four times stronger? ...

Nerem et al; "Climate-Change-Driven Accelerated Sea-Level Rise Detected in the Altimeter Era"; PNAS Vol 115 Vol 9; 2018

You've read this before ... so we know your lying now ...

By the dawn of the 22nd Century, I will be long dead. I'm sure that the people around when and if this happens will be able to cope with the problems they face, just like I was able to successfully face the tribulations I was given. At least they won't have the Atrocity of Bidenism to deal with or the Obamacare Abomination.

By the dawn of the 22nd Century, I will be long dead. I'm sure that the people around when and if this happens will be able to cope with the problems they face, just like I was able to successfully face the tribulations I was given. At least they won't have the Atrocity of Bidenism to deal with or the Obamacare Abomination.

We haven't cleaned up Oakridge or Hanford yet ... Memphis and Portland with plutonium in their drinking water ...

That all but guaranties there will still be country and rock music in Year 2100 ... talk about unnecessary carbon pollution ... yeesh ...

2100?

Who cares? I will be dead by then.
Why should I have to make sacrifices for others?
I don’t want to be inconvenienced

Last edited:

Yet another prediction likely to never occur.

Forum List

Back