The Internet gives us the ability to drill down to the truth in seconds

The Internet can give you what is the actual truth or what truth is fabricated (ie republican websites).
The internet actually exposes left-wing propaganda websites like Media Matters, and shows Brock's links to the Clinton machine.....

Google it...
Google what? Can't you give me a link?
How about exposing Media Matter's bias as a left-wing smear site, along with their funding?
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/Articles/mediamattersagendasandactivities.html

And Google is absolutely loaded with examples!!!

Since this thread is about using the internet, try it!!!!! It's really kind of fun to check out stuff!!!!!

The Internet can give you what is the actual truth or what truth is fabricated (ie republican websites).
The internet actually exposes left-wing propaganda websites like Media Matters, and shows Brock's links to the Clinton machine.....

Google it...
How about exposing Media Matter's bias as a left-wing smear site, along with their funding?
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/Articles/mediamattersagendasandactivities.html

Since this thread is about using the internet, try it!!!!! It's really kind of fun to check out stuff!!!!!

So what would you call the Daily Caller or Fox News? Aren't those Right wing propaganda sites?

Google it...

So what would you call the Daily Caller or Fox News? Aren't those Right wing propaganda sites?
Gee, they actually quote sources (frequently liberal ones), so you can check the facts out for yourself.....

And I've been using MSNBC as a source all day today!!!!

Why not use your brain and do a little research sometimes, instead of just taking stuff from the loony left sites at face value?????

Last edited:
3 Engineering Urban Myths

The Internet gives us the ability to drill down to the truth in seconds, but we use it to spread urban myths faster than engineers can debunk them. I’ll take these three.

In Civil Engineering, Do as the Romans Do

The Soviets Just Used Pencils!

C++ Is a Massive Conspiracy

How many times have we asked right wingers to use Google and they won't? Here is my comment:

Do you know how hard it is to get someone on the right to use Google? Their defense is, "You can't believe everything you read on the Internet". As if that wasn't obvious. And it gives them a reason not to go look for facts.

Because most of the time we use books, rather than the lies out on the net.
Where do you think all the links came from, when the right wingers have posted them in the millions here?
Because Books are always truthful. Just look at the Bible.

Google it...

Gee, they actually quote sources (frequently liberal ones), so you can check the facts out for yourself.....

Why not use your brain and do a little research sometimes, instead of just taking stuff from the loony left sites at face value?????
Republicans consider this publican:

Discover Magazine The latest in science and technology news blogs and articles

and this publication:

Physics World magazine - physicsworld.com

and this publican:

Scientific American Magazine - Scientific American

to be left wing propaganda.

But they see Breitbart and Fox to be honest and true.

The Internet gives us the ability to drill down to the truth in seconds, but we use it to spread urban myths faster than engineers can debunk them. I’ll take these three.

How many times have we asked right wingers to use Google and they won't? Here is my comment:

Do you know how hard it is to get someone on the right to use Google? Their defense is, "You can't believe everything you read on the Internet". As if that wasn't obvious. And it gives them a reason not to go look for facts.

Where do you think all the links came from, when the right wingers have posted them in the millions here?

Some are more truthful than the lefty sites you post.
You just don't bother to read their links because you think any right wing links are lies.

The internet gives you unlimited search results to support any, and I do mean ANY, viewpoint...right or wrong

You just don't bother to read their links because you think any right wing links are lies.
Not all. Check out this one:

Unemployment benefits not until Bush tax cuts pass Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

Even some Christians know blackmail when they see it.

The internet gives you unlimited search results to support any, and I do mean ANY, viewpoint...right or wrong
The ones that tell the truth generally have facts and data to back them up.

Try snopes occasionally. You would be surprised at the lies from the lefties it exposes.

Actually, the Internet is useful. It does a good job of exposing the left-wing propaganda sites! (Discoverthenetworks is particularly good for that).
Like this you mean?

Fact-Checking Site Finds Fox News Only Tells the Truth 18 Percent of the Time
Read more at: Fact-Checking Site Finds Fox News Only Tells the Truth 18 Percent of the Time

The so-called "fact checking sites" are mostly left-wing propaganda sites.
Case in point, Bripiss, an infant who spends his life lying to himself and others.
How am I a "case in point" regarding fact check sites. Eh, you fucking lying Nazi asshole?

Google it...

and this publication:

and this publican:

Yep, all those publications print the leftwing position on every issue.

Cer

and this publication:

and this publican:

Yep, all those publications print the leftwing position on every issue.
certainly seems that way.

Unemployment benefits not until Bush tax cuts pass Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

Both parties do it.
It's why we the voters need to elect people who will change the way things are done in the House and Senate.

Both parties do it.
It's why we the voters need to elect people who will change the way things are done in the House and Senate.
I can prove Republicans will hold millions of Americans hostage and hurt them if they feel it helps them get money for the wealthy. The other way around? Not so sure.

Both parties do it.
I can prove Republicans will hold millions of Americans hostage and hurt them if they feel it helps them get money for the wealthy. The other way around? Not so sure.

What does "holding Americans hostage" consist of, not giving them free stuff that has been looted from the wealthy?

No kidding.

Some dolt once posted here that he thought Edmonton was in America.

Error US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

But I googled it, and in seconds found out it wasn't true.
What's hilarious about that thread is that it was a about a teacher being fired. I replied that a teacher being fired makes Republicans happy. And I said, "Republicans are happy when teachers are fired no matter where they live." And that turned into Republicans saying I said "Edmonton must be in America". A classic GOP tactic of "he said this so he must mean that".

Forum List

Back