The interview I just saw on Hannity with the deceased Seattle youths father was one of the most incredible thing all parents should hear.

On Hannity tonight, Horace Anderson was the guest. He lost his son two weeks ago from a shooting and the protesters would not allow the first responders in to help the victims. No police officer, no mayor called him or went to his home to tell him his son was gone. He learned it from 2 kids who were in the area.

As of tonight, not one person came to him to tell him he lost his son to CHOP. He's a black father who is beside himself with grief and cried during the interview. I wanted to go and hug him. Tell him I am listening and I understand his sorrow. The tears ran down my face as I heard about his son and on the right side of the screen was a list of the hundreds of people who were murdered in Chicago.

And they want to defund police. This isn't black and white. It isn't D or R. It's about common sense and what is right and horribly wrong.

Mr. Anderson my prayers are with you and the rest of your family. I listened. I heard and I understand. Wake up Americans! Wake up!

Hannity was interviewing an african american man whos son was shot & killed in CHAZ.

It was all about how he would never see or hug or talk to his son again.

I've lost family members including my mom, dad, and sister...and I can tell you this guy was hurting bad! I had tears in my eyes listening to him. Hannity never broke for a commercial the entire show.

It ended minutes ago so I doubt it's out there yet...but it's definitely worth a watch!

One of the most powerful interviews I have ever seen!

Hannity was interviewing an african american man whos son was shot & killed in CHAZ.

I've lost family members including my mom, dad, and sister...and I can tell you this guy was hurting bad! I had tears in my eyes listening to him. Hannity never broke for a commercial the entire show.

It ended minutes ago so I doubt it's out there yet...but it's definitely worth a watch!

I got this in Current now right after that interview. How can we get it now? Was unbelievable.

They rerun Hannity later tonite. I suggest everyone watch it. Give the politics a rest and just watch it.

They rerun Hannity later tonite. I suggest everyone watch it. Give the politics a rest and just watch it.

It comes on at 1 am, EDT, everyone should see it. Unfortunately the commies won't bother, they can't make any political hay from it, and we all know BLM doesn't give a shit for the same reason.

Everyone deserves dignity and sanctity of life. I don't know the circumstances behind this mans death, but I know that we must preserve it when possible.

Everyone deserves dignity and sanctity of life. I don't know the circumstances behind this mans death, but I know that we must preserve it when possible.
He was shot to death in Seattle during their Summer of Peace” all the bigwigs allowing the “takeover of Seattle” have yet to contact this gentleman and offer their condolenceces.

The Seattle mayor authorized anarchy. Surely she is responsible for the deaths and injuries when she ordered the Police to stay out of the area. In the mean time the FBI sent fifteen agents to check on a suspected piece of rope in the NASCAR arena. Will we ever see justice for the innocent victims of "chop"?

I did see it & I had tears in my eyes!

I wrote a thread because I didn't see yours...OOPS!

That poor guy! I don't think hannity broke for a commercial the entire hour show.

Everybody should see it!
Lol. Every damned board here should have a thread on it, pinned for a month...Lol

I'm too tired but a Flame Zone thread should be started on it................lol

have yet to contact this gentleman and offer their condolenceces.

Can you believe that? His son died 2 weeks ago & he's heard NOTHING! Not from police...not from the mayor or governor (who allowed that mess to happen). They should be brought up on charges! They are criminally derelict in their duties!

Forum List

Back