The Iranian People Respect Our Flag

The Iranian people are truly wonderful people, it is their disgusting government that is evil. I will give them credit where credit is due, though, since 1979 they've told us to fuck off and don't come into their country, Everywhere we've touched in the Middle East, the worse it is.

The Iranian people are truly wonderful people, it is their disgusting government that is evil. I will give them credit where credit is due, though, since 1979 they've told us to fuck off and don't come into their country, Everywhere we've touched in the Middle East, the worse it is.
Israel’s government is far more evil than Iran’s is.they are on par with the United States as the most corrupt government in the world,the CIA and mossad are always starting wars around the world.

Israel’s government is far more evil than Iran’s is.they are on par with the United States as the most corrupt government in the world
This is exactly what I mean about he America hating left being far worse than the Iranian PEOPLE.

They respect our flag while the Ameican left dont. Iranians still see it as a symbol of freedom.

The left wants to destroy morality based freedom and replace it with anarchy for perverts

Forum List

Back