The Jennifer Lawrence Center for Progressive Thought

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
latest

Hi, I'm rich. I'm pretty. When I speak Progressives listen. I made my living as an imaginary character fighting a Progressive dictatorship on the big screen so I can make it easier for you to accept a progressive dictatorship here in the USA. Don't think too much about it, it will only hurt your head and you're really not so good with this "thinking" stuff anyway, just listen and obey.

There were some very bad things in Paris but let's not jump to conclusions. As Obama said in Cairo, "the future must not belong to those who slander the Prophet of Islam" It could have been Tea Party Terrorists dressed up like Jihadists. We may never know.

Remember, it could have been Kim Davis and Tea Party leading the attack in Paris.

The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam

Obey

Obey

"The Jennifer Lawrence Center for Progressive Thought"

This fails as a composition fallacy.

One individual is not 'representative' of an entire group.

For example, it would be wrong to infer the stupidity of the thread premise is 'representative' of all conservatives.

For example, it would be wrong to infer the stupidity of the thread premise is 'representative' of all conservatives.
terrorist sympathizer

I like this intermingling of a Jennifer Lawrence quote about her home state with the attacks in Paris. I'm sure in some fucktard world it makes perfect sense.

She would be stoned for wearing something like that. Give her a burka to wear for a few months and then she can Preach to others

latest

Hi, I'm rich. I'm pretty. When I speak Progressives listen. I made my living as an imaginary character fighting a Progressive dictatorship on the big screen so I can make it easier for you to accept a progressive dictatorship here in the USA. Don't think too much about it, it will only hurt your head and you're really not so good with this "thinking" stuff anyway, just listen and obey.

There were some very bad things in Paris but let's not jump to conclusions. As Obama said in Cairo, "the future must not belong to those who slander the Prophet of Islam" It could have been Tea Party Terrorists dressed up like Jihadists. We may never know.

Remember, it could have been Kim Davis and Tea Party leading the attack in Paris.

The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam

Obey

Obey

And because she is an award winning actress we should heed her words of wisdom.
Actors are so wise and we worship as Gods....

Are you going to post this to every thread today?

Are you going to post this to every thread today?
it's his standard fallback position when he wants to agitate but doesn't have a leg to stand on...it's his typical ploy to feign superiority...comical

Forum List

Back