The Jesus Narrative in the Talmud

Esus | Celtic deity - Encyclopedia Britannica
I know, but I think this is a mistake or a forgery. The Celtic god was the Horned God Saman. Celtic mythology was very different from Germanic, there was nothing like biblical myths. Esus is similar in plots to Odin. I believe it was a Germanic deity. It's my personal opinion.

If you think that this is a Celtic god, then give a myth that combines Esus and Saman in one plot.

the other two were Taranis
This is just a Celtic god, an analogue of Indra, Zeus and Saman. Perhaps this is the first version of the European "trinity"

By the way, the ethnonym Celts itself is most likely a forgery. What is meant by this refers to the La Tene culture. There was ancient Latin lang, and they were Latin. The concept of "Celts" is mixed with "Gauls", hence the name of Holland, and these are Golindy. Golind are not Celts, but Balts.

PS BTW this may related with Zeus too, but by ethimology only. Mythologically he is Odin.

This is just a Celtic god, an analogue of Indra, Zeus and Saman. Perhaps this is the first version of the European "trinity"

By the way, the ethnonym Celts itself is most likely a forgery. What is meant by this refers to the La Tene culture. There was ancient Latin lang, and they were Latin. The concept of "Celts" is mixed with "Gauls", hence the name of Holland, and these are Golindy. Golind are not Celts, but Balts.

PS BTW this may related with Zeus too, but by ethimology only. Mythologically he is Odin.

Why would the Jews write any narrative about Jesus?

I do believe in Jesus.. I'm just not fundamentalist or Hal Lindsey believer.
There's only ONE kind of believer...
(Hal Lindsey is for the idiots)

Let me break down the two groups:

All of it.... you are a believer.

A quarter of a third of it and you are not a believer you just have no hostile animosity towards those that do believe. You have no faith... you don't understand what faith is or why it's necessary. You might subscribe to some of the morals associated with Christianity but you have your own created reasons why you hold them.

In fact, on the basis of the attributes of the Thunderer, Taranis = Zeus.
In addition, the very name Taranis probably comes from the word Tur, that is, it is a bull. That is, it is Saman. Therefore Taranis = Zeus = Jupiter = Saman = Dyaus.
This is the god who was worshiped by witches who were burned by the inquisitors.

There's only ONE kind of believer...
(Hal Lindsey is for the idiots)

Let me break down the two groups:

All of it.... you are a believer.

A quarter of a third of it and you are not a believer you just have no hostile animosity towards those that do believe. You have no faith... you don't understand what faith is or why it's necessary. You might subscribe to some of the morals associated with Christianity but you have your own created reasons why you hold them.

Since when do you hold yourself out as God?

I don't follow Scofield.

Why would the Jews write any narrative about Jesus?
There apparently was an active adaptation and syncretization of various cults, with the aim of "reconciling" them under the rule of the Franks. Not the fact that these scriptures were generally written by Jews.
Islam also has Isa ibn Maryam.

There apparently was an active adaptation and syncretization of various cults, with the aim of "reconciling" them under the rule of the Franks. Not the fact that these scriptures were generally written by Jews.
Islam also has Isa ibn Maryam.

Yes. I know about Islam.

Apparently they did not care at all about logical consistency and semantic consistency, they just tried to use the old names of the deities. Exactly the same is observed in the Indian epic, where the names of the Vedic deities are used almost without any connection with the Vedic tradition.

Since when do you hold yourself out as God?

I don't follow Scofield.
There is only one Teacher Christians follow and his name is not Scofield.

How anyone who knows so little claim to be an adherent to the faith is beyond me.
The practice you are claiming about Christians was dropped before the end of the first century. Before they were even termed "Christians".

How anyone who knows so little claim to be an adherent to the faith is beyond me.
The practice you are claiming about Christians was dropped before the end of the first century. Before they were even termed "Christians".

What practice am I claiming?

What practice am I claiming?
You claim to be a "Christian" but deny most of the basic, major tenants of Christianity.

First one is that the scriptures are intact, complete, and accurate.
You have stated multiple times before that you don't believe that...ergo: you are not a Christian.

Jesus was not a god not from a virgin.
He was just another uneducated fraudulent charlatan and deserved what he got. Get some facts.

"You need to get my facts". There, I fixed it for you. Clearly you have the only correct belief system.

It's not that she doesn't "know" things, she chooses not to believe. She cherry picks what she thinks is and isn't true.

Forum List

Back