The Jewish Testimonies

Conversion of Gentiles

Isaiah 11:10 King James Version (KJV)

10 And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.

King James Version (KJV)

Fulfillment of Scripture:

Romans 11:25-26 King James Version (KJV)
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

King James Version (KJV)

LORD OF ALL

Isaiah 9:6-7 King James Version (KJV)

6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.

King James Version (KJV)

Fulfillment of Prophecy:

Hebrews 1:3 King James Version (KJV)
3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

King James Version (KJV)

And
Hebrews 1:7, 8

And of the angels he saith , Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.

8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

Last edited:
Genesis 49:10 King James
Version (KJV)
10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah,
nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until
Shiloh come; and unto him shall the
gathering of the people be.

Jeremiah 23:5 King James
Version (KJV)
5 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord,
that I will raise unto David a righteous
Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper,
and shall execute judgment and justice in the
earth.
Note: The scepter, which is the symbol of government, was removed at this time and Judea paid her first taxes to Rome.
[/B]

So your Messiah is Michael then?
Because I already proved with many sources & even the RCC writes Michael is the Judge and showed where Michael is the Shiloh.
In fact if Jesus was Messiah there would be no Shiloh becausecthe word means "one who's right it is", only because Jesus is the Thief is there a Shiloh who overturns the first fallen messiah.=Busted!

Now let's discuss the scepter, thanks for bringing that up.
I might start a new post on that as it also reveals Michael.
But wasn't you christ Yeshu the forbidden sorcerer son ofcthe Harlot who the Harlot church lifts the Mother harlot high as queen in heaven?

Sources for Michael as Judge:
Michael is the one who brings men's souls to judgment ("signifer S. Michael repraesentet eas in lucam sanctam", Offert. Miss Defunct. "Constituit eum principem super animas suscipiendas", Antiph. off. Cf. "Hermas", Pastor, I, 3, Simil. VIII, 3).

Dan 12:1-4 Michael delivers everyone written in the book of life (judge)

IIQ13 "Heavenly Prince Melchizedek Scroll" about Michael conducting the atonement day Judgment.

Account of the Genesis which Enotes composed, to set against the Genesis of Moses, when it says [2] that the Devil (diabolos) was cast out of heaven(future Perfected earth) because of the evil (kakia) which he had brought forth and that Michael was set (kathistanai) in his place, that he might be associated with (synistanai)
the just Judge(krites), and might be the ambassador (presbeuein) for all creation; for he is good (agathos).
(meaning the Devil was the rule of this world and Michael was sent in his Place to cast out the evil he caused.)

If the devil and his works is judged then judgement is by works which is what the iconographs show where Michael
holds the judgment scales and Satan is holding down the scale trying to prevent measurment of works (through faith only teachings).

1 Enoch 20:5
Michael, one of the holy angels, who, presiding over human virtue, commands the nations. (mediator/Judge)

EXODUS 23:20 "Behold, I send an Angel before you to keep you in the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared. 21 Beware of Him and obey His voice; do not provoke Him, for
**He will not pardon your transgressions**; for My name is in Him.

1 Enoch 53:6
Michael and Gabriel, Raphael and Phanuel (Jeremiel)(14) shall be strengthened in that day, and shall then cast them into a furnace of blazing fire, that the Lord of spirits may be avenged of them for their crimes; because they became ministers of Satan, and seduced those who dwell upon earth.

Blessings scroll (1QSb=1Q28b)
V:20 "blessings of the Prince of the Congregation (Michael)
Renew him the covenant of the community so he might establish the kingdom of his people for ever, that he might judge the poor with righteousness & dispense Justice with equity to the oppressed.

4Q285 5&10 Judgment of the Kittim (Romans)

Dead Sea Scrolls:
llQMelch ll,9,13 ,
4Q246 ,
1QS x12-18

quote age old missionary lie:
Micah 5:2 King James Version
(KJV)
2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou
be little among the thousands of Judah, yet
out of thee shall he come forth unto me that
is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth
have been from of old, from everlasting.

1)Jesus was not a ruler
2) this is clearly talking about a clan not the town.
Bethlehem was the son or grandson of
Ephratah (1 Chronicles 4:4,2:50-51)
who's little among the thousands of clans in Judah.
If one read the context they'd know this, & if one knew Hebrew they'd know the gender used is masculine (for lineages) not the female gender for towns.
The Tanakh states: Micah 5:2 reads: "But as for you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, too little to be among the clans of Judah (showing a lineage not a city )

Virgin birth:
Biggest scam on the face of the earth, next to the pet rocks trend, that invisible dog leash, and fresh air in a can.
Isaiah 7:14 is never read in context, notice it always sits on one lone verse? The Hebrew word in this verse Almah means young woman not virgin which Tahor would be the correct word.
Context: Isaiah 7:1 And it came to pass in the days of Ahaz (600 years prior to Jesus) G-d promised Ahaz His help (Isaiah 7:4-9) Isaiah 7:10--11 And the L-rd spoke again to Ahaz, saying: “Ask a sign of the L-rd, your G-d....” So 7:14 was to be a MERE SIGN for AHAZ a birth of his child who would be King Hezekiah (with the Gov't upon his shoulders Is 9:6). What good is a sign for Ahaz 600 years after his death?
Throughout the Hebrew Bible, signs given to individuals are performed immediately.
Conclusion: They changed the meaning of the word Almah and took this out of context to fool the unsuspecting people who fell for this one. The virgin birth story as well is stolen from previous mythology including Mithra who was the angel of Light rays between the sun and earth like Jesus is depicted, and who was born a virgin birth on Dec 25th like Jesus and who rose from a tomb 3 days later like Jesus and was seen as a sickly man on the cross one recently found which predates Jesus as well.

Conclusion to this post: The OP consistantly brings up the same cut and paste lies even though she never
could answer to the refutations. She has not converted any Jews to her lie with her lies so why does she continue this form of posting?
1)hurt affiliation pride /ego
2) she's questioning it herself=defense mechanism
3) she is hurt by the truth and refiners fire is scourching her bad and this is her ego and hatred lashing back at her opposition and judgement.
4) lies need lies, ego needs lies & displacement, evil will defend itself using hate and ego.
5)she hates Jews as much as she hates Catholics.
6)she's reflecting the hatred of Jesus.
7)she's not coping well with the realization more Christians are turning to shark worship then they are to worshiping her.

I dont really have too much to add except the archer emptied her quiver of arrows struck all the bull eye she could and ran out of paint... Is there any place she missed... Yawn....

As i said guno they will return and bring many of the fools for christ with the,m once they loose their foolishness for worshipping a false rock and poisonous vine..

Tell you what Jeri you stick to your pagan christian religion and leave Jews alone , you people are trying doing slowly what hitler tried to do quickly

It doesn’t surprise any insider that Christian missionaries have discovered Holocaust survivors as their latest target. This kind of vicious activities have already been going on for years. The day before yesterday, on Yom Hashoah, Israel commemorated the six million Jews who were killed in the Holocaust but until today, missionary groups are trying to destroy Jewish souls. The “Jerusalem Post” called those Christian missionary activities the “The Second Holocaust”. However, it surprises that, in particular, German fundamentalist missionary Christians are very much involved in proselytizing Israeli Holocaust survivors. Apparently one Holocaust wasn’t enough for them.

How Christian Missionaries exploit Holocaust Survivors SHEARIM

A flyer appears in a Russian city inviting the Jewish community to celebrate Shabbat. Illustrated with Jewish symbols, it offers dinner and inspiration at no charge and draws a sizeable crowd of local Jews. Smiling Kippah and tallit-clad men welcome them warmly and in conversation, quote Jewish scriptures, speak of Moshiach and aliya to Israel, and insert frequent references to their own Jewish backgrounds.

The organization, called “Shomer Israel” or “Emmanu-el” or the like, will invite the Jews back the next week, or for the next holiday, and after a few weeks, they will have built something of a community.
And then the Jewish rhetoric begins to change. Because, despite all the appearances, these organizations are not Jewish at all. In fact, they are the newest, most aggressive attempts in an age-old campaign: the battle for Jewish souls.

MAGEN Counter Missionary Force Fights Soul Snatchers - Features - News - Chabad Lubavitch World Headquarters
It doesn’t surprise any insider that Christian missionaries have discovered Holocaust survivors as their latest target. This kind of vicious activities have already been going on for years. The day before yesterday, on Yom Hashoah, Israel commemorated the six million Jews who were killed in the Holocaust but until today, missionary groups are trying to destroy Jewish souls. The “Jerusalem Post” called those Christian missionary activities the “The Second Holocaust”. However, it surprises that, in particular, German fundamentalist missionary Christians are very much involved in proselytizing Israeli Holocaust survivors. Apparently one Holocaust wasn’t enough for them.

How Christian Missionaries exploit Holocaust Survivors SHEARIM

"Guy Cohen, an orthodox Jew cries out to God and finds the Messiah. Growing up in an orthodox family, Guy has many questions about the Messiah. He couldn't find answers in the teachings of the rabbi's and left the orthodox life. He became a conservative Jew, in the mean time waiting on God to show him who is the Messiah. Five years later someone gives him a New Testament. Reading this, Yeshua reveals Himself and Guy knows that He is the Messiah of Israel. He has welcomed Him in his heart and accepted Him to be his Lord and Saviour. And now every day in his life is victorious and beautiful!"

These Vermin should have been put down in Israel after the truth came out
Confronted on Saturday night, May 8, by the same rabbis who once recommended the Feldmans as candidates for aliyah, the Feldmans admitted the fact that neither of them is Jewish, and acknowledged their tie to the Congregation of the Living G-d, a Messianic congregation in Ft. Collins sometimes called the "Church of the Living G-d" and sometimes by its Hebrew name. Temima Feldman is the daughter of Danny Miller, the leader of that congregation. They also said that they had legally changed their names before entering the Orthodox community, from Timothy Ryan Williams and Amber (Miller) Williams to the Jewish-sounding Nathan and Temima Feldman.

Christian Missionary infiltrates Denver Jewish Community

A priest tried to convert my Bubbi on her death bed, who let him in the room in the first place?
answer: another vampire Christian.

The missionaries were specifically told by their orgs not to debate or argue with me, Jeremiah is finding out the hard way that instead of drawing Jews away from Torah and their heritage over to Cheezits they end up bringing them closer to to Judaism and roots while inadvertantly drawing many Christians to Judaism including many conversions like:
List of 40 Christian clergy who re/converted to Judaism
1) Asher Wade, former Methodist pastor; he converted in 1978 to Orthodox Judaism.
2) Ole Brunell, former Lutheran minister from Finland and Australia. Along with him, his wife Ruth (formerly Runa), two adult daughters, two teenage daughters, and a former son-in-law also converted to Orthodox Judaism.
3) Geza Vermes, expert on the Dead Sea Scrolls and the one Jeremiah ckaims to know more then, was a former Catholic priest, he reverted to Judaism.
4) JoAnn Fay, a nun converted to Orthodox Judaism in 1980.
5) John David Scalamonti, a former Roman Catholic priest, he converted in 1972 to Orthodox Judaism
6) John Hove, a former Lutheran pastor, he converted to Orthodox Judaism in 1988.
7) Sheldon Christopher Smith, a former Pentecostal Pastor converted to Judaism in 1987
8 ) Thomas Roper, a former Baptist minister, he converted to Orthodox Judaism.
9) Gavriel Sanders, former Pentecostal minister and missionary in Israel, he converted to Orthodox Judaism.
10) Tonica Marlow, a former female evangelical minister and daughter of a Pentecostal preacher. She converted to Orthodox Judaism.
Conversion From Ex-Mormon to Jew Part I Jews and Mormons Jewish Journal

What is a Former Christian Minister To Do Convert Outreach Judaism

Thousands of Christians convert to Judaism

Destination Sinai From Missionary Christianity to Orthodox Judaism by Asher Thomas Christian Books isbn 9781606727072 1606727079

Another reason the misdionary groups warned their vampires not to debate or argue with me:
They were told that if Jesus is not who he says he is and their info was false then that would make me .......
Let's say someone they would and should not be in opposition to.....

John Hagee himself told his congregation broadcasted on TV something similar but used even more direct words like "that would make Jesus a raving lunatic and the followers completely and idiotically fooled by a mad man.
John Hagee is one of the many fence sitters, who's worn out that fence and will not be forgiven or given a chance to reach and teach when the church is converted.

More testimonies on Jewish Testimonies. “Daniel grew up with hatred and pain because of what the Germans had done to his family during the Holocaust. But then something happens and his life will never be the same. Living in Jerusalem, a colleague introduced him into a small congregation of people who believe in Yeshua the Messiah. One day he decided to read the New Testament, but he couldn’t understand it. Then God intervened in a special way on the road to Jerusalem.”

More testimonies on Jewish Testimonies. "My parents survived the Holocaust. When I was twelve, we emigrated from Lithuania to Israel. Life was not easy. As a hippie I got in touch with alcohol and drugs. One day, when I was 25 years old, I came across evangelist John Pex. He told me about the Lord Jesus. No easy message, as I grew up with hate feelings toward Christians because of the Holocaust. John took me to his youth hostel (the Shelter). The people there were radiant with joy and that, to my surprise, without drugs! When I later read the Beatitudes, I saw that the Lord Jesus was not 'just anyone'. And the miraculous was ... there came a huge rest about me. I experienced that God loved me! The Lord Jesus changed my life completely. I had no depressive feelings anymore. Within a week I stopped with alcohol and drugs, threw my hippie clothes away, cut my long hair and I even started to love people."

More testimonies on Jewish Testimonies. "I was born in New York City in 1955. My upbringing was typical of many New York, Conservative Jewish children. But my favourite music was rock, and after my Bar Mitzvah in 1968, I got interested in playing in a band. I wanted to be a rock drummer, and all my role models were known for their heavy drug use, rebellion, and flagrant immorality. I wanted to be like them! I used all kind of soft and hard drugs, but despite of everything I thought of myself as a good person. During the spring of 1971, my two best friends (and members of my band) began attending a little gospel-preaching church. I went too, just to pull my friends out. But I lost the fight! The love of the people began to break down my stubborn pride, and, totally unknown to me, their prayers began to have an impact. I actually began to feel guilty about the filthy things I was doing. Some months later, when I returned to that church again, I realized that Jesus had paid the penalty that I deserved, He died in my place. But how could I, a Jew, believe in Jesus? For me, Jesus was only for the Gentiles. But there was a much bigger problem I faced: Following Jesus and getting into a right relationship with God meant I had to turn away from my sins. I didn't want to do that! Plus, I was too proud to admit that I could be wrong. Yet somehow, God's goodness and patience overcame my stubbornness, my pride, my sinful habits, and my religious misunderstandings. The heavenly Father intervened in my affairs, making me to know that I was guilty in his sight, exposing the corruption of my heart, and showing me a new and better way."

More testimonies on Jewish Testimonies. "A gifted concert musician with a bright future, became a haunted refugee after the Nazi invasion in the Netherlands. Hiding until the end of the war, she escaped from the gruesome violence. But then the appalling discovery followed: her whole family died in concentration camps. After a long search she found inner healing by the love of her Messiah. Only the love of Jesus can help us through the grief process and make us say: "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do". Jesus heals the wounds, but the scars remain."

More testimonies on Jewish Testimonies. "Naftali ben Avraham grew up in the ways of the orthodox Chabad movement. He was a religious man who often asked his rabbi: 'How can I know that the Almighty will accept me when I stand before Him?' The rabbi had no satisfactory answer. But when he was a soldier in the Six-Day War in 1967, God spoke to Him. He then realised that all his religious acting was not enough. By studying the Word of God in the Old and New Testament he finally discovers that when we confess our sin, God is faithful and just to forgive us our sin. He encourages trying this."

Testimony in English - please hear this woman's story. Very powerful!

Meer getuigenissen op Joodse Getuigenissen. “Rose Price overleeft als een van de weinigen van haar familie de hel van de concentratiekampen van de Tweede Wereldoorlog. Iedere keer als ze geslagen werd, vertelde de bewaker haar: “Jezus heeft ons opgedragen jullie te slaan. Jezus haat jullie.” Hierdoor kwam zij tot de conclusie dat het Jezus was die haar familie had vermoord. Wanneer zij in de Bijbel gaat onderzoeken wie Hij is, ontdekt zij echter het tegendeel. Jezus hield zoveel van haar, dat Hij Zichzelf voor haar gaf. Hij stierf juist voor haar. Zij is nog steeds Joods, maar heeft de God van Israël gevonden en dient hem tot zijn eer. Zij moedigt je aan om in de Hebreeuwse Schrift de profetieën over de komst van de lijdende knecht te bestuderen en te ontdekken over wie deze spreken.”

Forum List

Back