The Jewish Testimonies

Testimony told in English. Please listen to this man give his testimony!

Meer getuigenissen op Joodse Getuigenissen. "Asaf Pelled is in een kibboets opgegroeid als een atheïstische Jood. In zijn tienerjaren gaat hij nadenken over de grote vragen van het leven. Als hij een Nieuwe Testament vindt en dit gaat lezen, wordt hij geraakt door de autoriteit waarmee Jezus spreekt. Maar dan was er nog de vraag: hoe kan hij als Jood ja zeggen tegen Jezus? Hij ontdekt dat de boodschap van Jezus er een is van liefde en opoffering aan de God van Israël. Asaf daagt de luisteraar uit om na te denken en te bidden of het volgen van Jezus Christus hem juist meer Joods maakt.

Testimony is told in English - please listen to his testimony! He was born in Lithuania, the former Soviet Union. His parents were Holocaust survivors. Most of his family were murdered by the Nazis. He says Jesus Christ saved his life both physically and spiritually. Powerful testimony! To God be the Glory!

Другие свидетельства на . "Мои родители пережили Холокост. Когда мне было двенадцать , мы эмигрировали из Литвы в Израиль . Жизнь не была легкой. Как хиппи я пил и был наркоманом. Однажды, когда мне было 25 лет, на моем пути встал евангелист Джон Пэкс . Он рассказал мне о Господе Иисусе . Его послание далось мне с трудом, так как из-за Холокоста я с детства ненавидел христиан . Джон позвал меня к себе в молодежный хостел (Shelter) . Все, кто находились там, излучали радость и , к моему удивлению, без наркотиков ! Когда позже я прочитал заповеди блаженства , то понял , что Господь Иисус был не
" просто кем-то ". И свершилось чудо ... внутри меня наступил полный мир. Я почувствовал, что Бог любит меня ! Господь Иисус абсолютно изменил мою жизнь. У меня больше не было депрессии. Через неделю я перестал пить и колоться , выбросил одежду хиппи, постригся , и я даже начал любить людей " .

Testimony in English. Please listen to their story!

Meer getuigenissen op Joodse Getuigenissen. "Dan en Dalia ontmoetten elkaar na hun diensttijd in het Israëlische leger. Ze zochten naar de zin van het leven in allerlei religies, maar vonden hierin geen antwoord. Ze gingen naar Amerika en ontmoetten op een uitje naar een natuurpark een Joodse vrouw. Tijdens een sabbatsmaaltijd vieren ze de Bar Mitswa van hun oudste zoon en vertelt deze vrouw hen over haar geloof in Jesjoea. Nu leerden ze de ware betekenis van leven kennen en de enige weg om een relatie met de God van Israël te hebben."

Meet Rivka - in Hebrew her name means Rebecca - she is from a Jewish family in Romania but was born again in 1962! Hear her testimony - very sweet woman! Listen to her story!

She gives her testimony in English.

More testimonies on Joodse Getuigenissen. Rivka groeit op in een traditioneel Joods gezin in Roemenië. In die tijd was Roemenië nog een communistisch land. Ondanks het gebrek aan vrijheid van godsdienst in Roemenië en tegenwerking van haar ouders vindt Rivka hier haar Joodse Messias. Haar familie emigreert vervolgens naar Israël. Haar ouders denken dat haar geloof daar wel zal overgaan. In Israël is iedereen Joods. Zij geloven niet in Jezus Christus. Maar God hield haar op de weg. Zij kwam in contact met Joodse gelovigen en liet zich in 1964 dopen in het meer van Galilea.

Meet Patrick born into a Jewish family in Holland - he later moved to Israel - his testimony is truly powerful. He is a living miracle!

More testimonies on Jewish Testimonies. "Patrick has a gift for cooking, but couldn't do anything without alcohol or drugs. He ended up in prison regularly and was on the streets in Tel Aviv for seven years. He tried many secular rehabs, but nothing helped and nobody wanted to take him anymore to rehab. Until one day he received a Bible on the street and ended up in a Messianic rehabilitation centre. There he discovered that Yeshua is his Jewish Messiah. He was not looking for God, but God found him. He asked if God wanted to change him, because he couldn't do it himself. And God has done this. He has forgiven him and changed his heart. And He has given him compassion for people like himself, that can't set themselves free."

Last edited:
Powerful testimony of surviving Hitler's reign of Terror - listen to Freida's story - she is 92 yrs old today and survived the Holocaust! Told in English.

Mais testemunhos em Testemunhos Judeus. "Uma talentosa cantora de ópera, com um futuro brilhante, se tornou uma fugitiva após a invasão nazista da Holanda. Se escondendo até o fim da guerra, ela escapou da violência horrível. Mas, depois da guerra acabar, ela descobriu a terrível verdade: Toda a sua família tinha morrido nos campos de concentração. Após uma longa busca, ela encontrou a cura interior no amor de seu Messias. Só o amor de Jesus pode nos ajudar no processo de luto e fazer-nos dizer: "Pai, perdoa-lhes, porque eles não sabem o que fazem." Jesus cura as feridas, mas as cicatrizes permanecem."

More testimonies on Jewish Testimonies. "Bob Mendelssohn, an orthodox Jew, attended synagogue four times a week. He aimed to do Judaism perfect, but wasn't really happy. He dropped out of university and travelled around the United States looking for deeper meaning. Some Jesus people encountered him in the streets and gave him a New Testament. While reading he saw that Jesus is a man of grace, love and joy. This is what he desperately wanted. He found out that he could not get this without Jesus and received Him, Yeshua, as his Saviour."

As a Jewish person I can be a practicing Buddhist or even a God hating atheist, but to believe in Jesus somehow makes me no longer Jewish? Who is the Jewish Messiah? What does the Tanach say? Who do you say Jesus is?

The Messianic prophecies of the Old Testament are fulfilled in Jesus Christ. Last night we examined a small portion of those - and tonight we shall delve a little deeper into the subject until there is no doubt left in the minds of the sceptics (hopefully). After all, what we should be seeking here is to arrive at the truth. Correct? Good. So let's move on to the Purpose of Messianic prophecy as noted in these three scriptures:

1st - God is the only true God. His Word is true.

It is written:

Numbers 23:19 King James Version (KJV)
19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

King James Version (KJV)

2nd All things are subject to God's Divine Will

It is written:

Isaiah 46:9-10 King James Version (KJV)
9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,

10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

King James Version (KJV)

and 3rd The Messiah can and will absolutely be known, based on His credentials!

As it is written:

Isaiah 48:3-5 King James Version (KJV)
3 I have declared the former things from the beginning; and they went forth out of my mouth, and I shewed them; I did them suddenly, and they came to pass.

4 Because I knew that thou art obstinate, and thy neck is an iron sinew, and thy brow brass;

5 I have even from the beginning declared it to thee; before it came to pass I shewed it thee: lest thou shouldest say, Mine idol hath done them, and my graven image, and my molten image, hath commanded them.

King James Version (KJV)

And!

Romans 1 King James Version (KJV)
1 Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God,

2 (Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,)

3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;

4 And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:

Last edited:
In this set of Scriptures we shall examine Jesus Christ referring to Hebrew Scripture by the Hebrew prophets in revealing Himself as the Messiah and we will also examine Scripture where Jesus refers to the Hebrew prophets / Scriptures.

It is written:

Matthew 5:17 King James Version (KJV)

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

King James Version (KJV)

Luke 24:27 King James Version (KJV)

27 And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

King James Version (KJV)

Luke 24:44 King James Version (KJV)
44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

King James Version (KJV)

John 5:39-47 King James Version (KJV)
39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

41 I receive not honour from men.

42 But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.

43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?

45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.

46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me.

47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

King James Version (KJV)

Matthew 7:13-14 King James Version (KJV)
13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

King James Version (KJV)

MATTHEW 13: 13, 14, 15

13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Matthew 11:10 King James Version (KJV)
10 For this is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.

King James Version (KJV)

Words of John the Baptist speaking of Jesus Christ....

Matthew 21:42 King James Version (KJV)
42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

King James Version (KJV)

Matthew 26:56 King James Version (KJV)
56 But all this was done, that the scriptures of the prophets might be fulfilled. Then all the disciples forsook him, and fled.

King James Version (KJV)

Just more babble that offers absolutely nothing to humanity. So I'm gonna have to interject here...
Continuing my discussion on what will happen to the churches upon their conversion to Judaism when the 2 sticks become 1.

part 1) preperation
part 2)suggestions

Preparing the Masses For The Coming Messiah Age

Betrayal, Disappointment, Disenfranchised, Disenchantment, Delusion, & Failure.
The most devastating to ones own pride, or spirit of being.
Words against which there is no certain defense.
Words which can erect an impassable barrier between authority and the masses, or amongst people.
It is a fact that the church has lost many people over the centuries,
because of betrayal of their trust by someone in authority.
The next few years will be trying for man, for he will be revealed things that was never before
revealed and he will feel betrayed, angry, inadequate and in SHAME.

It is though, important that people start preparing man for this dissapointment and humbling pride.
If not then this will be displaced into areas which will create more tensions and more problems
to those who are innocent of these mistakes. To often one single group has been the target of
this displaced behavior and laying blame for ones own inadequacies, which always placed themselves
on the lap of this suffering servant. Yes I am talking about those who held the unpopular truth,
only to become punching bags and guinea pigs for the worlds excuses & displacement of behavior.
The keepers of the Covenant, the keepers of the Laws of God, of his books of truth, of his will
and knowledge of his plans, promises, and path to fulfillment. The sacrifice of a nation of people
who by their devotion and struggle to survive, have managed to save us from ourselves and held the
fort till we were ready to understand their mission.
Even John said;
You worship what you do not know; we worship what we
know, for salvation is from the Jews.- John 4:22

Forum List

Back