The Jewish Testimonies

“THE CRITERIA TO BE FULFILLED BY THE JEWISH MESSIAH

In an accurate translation of the Jewish Scriptures, the word "Moshiach" is never translated as "Messiah," but as "anointed."1Nevertheless, Judaism has always maintained a fundamental belief in a Messianic figure. Since the concept of a Messiah is one that was given by G-d to the Jews, Jewish tradition is best qualified to describe and recognize the expected Messiah. This tradition has its foundation in numerous biblical references, many of which are cited below. Judaism understands the Messiah to be a human being (with no connotation of deity or divinity) who will bring about certain changes in the world and who must fulfill certain specific criteria before being acknowledged as the Messiah.

These specific criteria are as follows:

1) He must be Jewish. (Deuteronomy 17:15, Numbers 24:17)

2) He must be a member of the tribe of Judah (Genesis 49:10) and a direct male descendent of both King David (I Chronicles 17:11, Psalm 89:29-38, Jeremiah 33:17, II Samuel 7:12-16) and King Solomon. (I Chronicles 22:10, II Chronicles 7:18)

3) He must gather the Jewish people from exile and return them to Israel. (Isaiah 27:12-13, Isaiah 11:12)

4) He must rebuild the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem. (Micah 4:1)

5) He must bring world peace. (Isaiah 2:4, Isaiah 11:6, Micah 4:3)

6) He must influence the entire world to acknowledge and serve one G-d. (Isaiah 11:9, Isaiah 40:5, Zephaniah 3:9)

All of these criteria for the Messiah are best stated in the book of Ezekiel chapter 37:24-28:

"And My servant David will be a king over them, and they will all have one shepherd, and they will walk in My ordinances, and keep My statutes, and observe them, and they shall live on the land that I gave to Jacob My servant...and I will make a covenant of peace with them; it will be an everlasting covenant and I will set my sanctuary in their midst forever and My dwelling place shall be with them, and I will be their G-d and they will be My people. And the nations will know that I am the Lord who sanctifies Israel, when My sanctuary is in their midst forever."

If an individual fails to fulfill even one of these conditions, he cannot be the Messiah.”

How the goyim rationalize their godman as messiah

“While traveling through a forest, a person noticed a circle marked on a tree with an arrow shot perfectly into the center. A few yards away he noticed several more targets, each with arrows in the center. Later, he met the talented archer and he asked him, "How did you become such an expert that you always get your arrows into the center of the bull's-eye?" "It's not difficult," responded the archer, "First I shoot the arrow and then I draw the circle."”

As we can see the dumb goyim don't know Torah so its easy for them to believe anything

Last edited:
SEED OF ISAAC PROPHECY

Genesis 21:12 King James Version (KJV)

12 And God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for in Isaac shall thy seed be called.

King James Version (KJV)

FULFILLMENT OF PROPHECY:

Luke 3:23 King James Version (KJV)

23 And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli,

King James Version (KJV)

and

Luke 3:34 King James Version (KJV)
34 Which was the son of Jacob, which was the son of Isaac, which was the son of Abraham, which was the son of Thara, which was the son of Nachor,

King James Version (KJV)

SON OF JACOB PROPHECY

Numbers 24:17 King James Version (KJV)

17 I shall see him, but not now: I shall behold him, but not nigh: there shall come a Star out of Jacob, and a Sceptre shall rise out of Israel, and shall smite the corners of Moab, and destroy all the children of Sheth.

King James Version (KJV)

FULFILLMENT OF PROPHECY:

Luke 3:23 King James Version (KJV)

23 And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli,

King James Version (KJV)

and

Luke 3:34 King James Version (KJV)
34 Which was the son of Jacob, which was the son of Isaac, which was the son of Abraham, which was the son of Thara, which was the son of Nachor,

King James Version (KJV)

AND AGAIN IT IS WRITTEN:

I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
Revelation 22:16
Not that Isaiah 14:12 does not say that Lucifer is the morning star it calls him the son of the morning. Why? Because the name Lucifer means "son of the morning". It has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ alone is the root and offspring of David and the bright and morning star. I will post Isaiah 14:12 here for those who have misread the Hebrew Scriptures and failed to note that it never called Lucifer the Morning "Star". It called him son of the morning because that is what the name Lucifer means. God names each of us with a meaning to our name. Habukkuk means one who embraces or clings to God. Nahum means comfort or consolation. Micah's name means Who is like Yahweh? Yonah (Jonah) is the Hebrew word for dove. Obadiah means worshipper of Yahweh or Servant of Yahweh, Amos's name means burden or burden bearer, Joel (in Hebrew it is Yo' el) means Yahweh is God. Hosea means salvation, Daniel or Daniye'l means God is my judge.......... you get the picture. Hold on I'll get the KJV link so you can see the correct scripture in Isaiah 14:12 that some people have been misquoting / misinterpreting.

Isaiah 14:12 King James Version (KJV)
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

King James Version (KJV)

Last edited:
Ah so comical... Claiming everything for her jesus... Too bad her idol is blind deaf and dumb and has no breath in him... Just the words printed on a piece of papyrus by a lying scribe.... this is up there with the tooth ferry, santa claus and all the other little nonsenses that we thought were real when we were children but then some people never grow up and realize what is truth and what is fantasy....

There's also lesser discussed prerequisites busting Christian deceptive prockaimation attempts like:
God can't be a man nor is God messiah or Messiah God.
Moshiach is a servant to mankind not served by mankind.
Moshiach reveals the secret of the name of God, Jesus never mentions this Father or God's name nor does his cult. Moshiach lifts the veil from our eyes.
Moshiach must have his name in "the bible" (Mikra)
the Torah portions must carry his first and last name.
The name must be in the Temple (Mikdash) and in the holy city of YeruShalem. The name must be remebered by the Sheva (7th) day kept holy.
The name must be revealed in all cultures to come together as one. The first and last name and secret name will be revealed in the Bible.
The Moshiach must come from the Aaronic Lineage.
The name must be of the remover of the devil and his works. The person must know the secret of returning to his inheritance. Must know and be a catalyst for process of messaging and a catalyst for the Tikkun Olam and resurrection process and involved in the movement to build the Temple. Has to be involved in being an intercessor, mediator, remover, archstrategist, fascilitstor, teacher, judge etc....
None of these things have Jesus by name or deeds.
Moshiach who Jeremiah herself despises fulfills over 1200 prerequisites and verses against the fallacious 300. Including Jeremiah helping Shiloh to fulfill and prove many of those verses.
When Shimon said they are not very observant he was not kidding. You can take a banner plane and crash it into their home and they'd still miss the writting.

TRIBE OF JUDAH PROPHECY

Genesis 49:10 King James Version (KJV)

10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.

King James Version (KJV)

FULFILLMENT OF PROPHECY:

Hebrews 7:14 King James Version (KJV)
14 For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood.

King James Version (KJV)

AND AGAIN IT IS WRITTEN:

Matthew 1 King James Version (KJV)
1 The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.

2 Abraham begat Isaac; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat Judas and his brethren;

Last edited:
Ah so comical... Claiming everything for her jesus... Too bad her idol is blind deaf and dumb and has no breath in him... Just the words printed on a piece of papyrus by a lying scribe.... this is up there with the tooth ferry, santa claus and all the other little nonsenses that we thought were real when we were children but then some people never grow up and realize what is truth and what is fantasy....
reminds me of this:

https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=JN.ya9YqOOqjn3GeuTm7Dborg&pid=15.1&H=114&W=160&P=0

FAMILY LINE OF JESSE PROPHECY

Isaiah 11:1 King James Version (KJV)

11 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:

King James Version (KJV)

FULFILLMENT OF PROPHECY:

Matthew 1:6 King James Version (KJV)

6 And Jesse begat David the king; and David the king begat Solomon of her that had been the wife of Urias;

King James Version (KJV)

AND AGAIN IT IS WRITTEN:
"Jesus......the son of Jesse...... "
Luke 3:23, 32

That is too funny i wonder if when the child invokes jesus name will the parents spoil the child by sparing the rod.. Probably because if they follow jesus as well they would not know that the rod is codename for the hashevet.....lol..

HOUSE OF DAVID PROPHECY

Jeremiah 23:5 King James Version (KJV)

5 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.

King James Version (KJV)

FULFILLMENT OF PROPHECY:

Revelation 22:16 King James Version (KJV)

16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

King James Version (KJV)

TRIBE OF JUDAH PROPHECY

Genesis 49:10 King James Version (KJV)

10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.

King James Version (KJV)

FULFILLMENT OF PROPHECY:

Hebrews 7:14 King James Version (KJV)
14 For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood.

King James Version (KJV)

AND AGAIN IT IS WRITTEN:

That's the 4th-5th time you posted that even after it made you look foolish.

You might want to stop using verses that use my name when trying to place Jesus into them.
the sefer Bamidbar it is written, " kochav mi'Yaachov v'kom shevet mi"Yisrael"

"there shall step forth a star out of Jacob, and a scepter shall rise out of Israel."

Sceptre and 'Staff' (HaShevet) Mean The same and written the same as SHEVET then you reveal my name in the verse, but Jesus is not.
Also note Pslams where it says:
"Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: the sceptre of thy kingdom is a
right sceptre.
The dead Sea War Scrolls said the Kingdom was of Michael's Not Jesus' therefore the Scepter of THY (MICHAEL's) Kingdom also shows First and Last name in these verses none of which are about Jesus.
Thou lovest righteousness and hatest wickedness: therefore
God, thy God, hath ANOINTED thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows
(Psalm 45:6-7)."
Why did their sceptre love wickedness and hate righteousness opposite Psalms?
Loved wickedness:
Pope protecting and buddying up to Castro, Saddam, ARAFAT,
AND Batista Noreiga, and Marcos WHICH MOST DON'T KNOW last 2 WERE Roman Catholic Dictators. Hid the abuse of Nuns and children and revictimized some victims in how they handled those cases.
Supported the Mafia fathers or were very tight with them, where friends, confedantes, did their wedddings and funerals and took their confesions and went to their parties.
hATED rIGHTEOUSNESS:
Hated when mother Theresa was helping India, once told her to stop. Hated people like Ghandi who look better then Jesus in their works...Hated technology advances to save lives and cure illnesses.... hated our president's action to remove terror and unstable abusive regimes....
hated the movement to bring the Third temple to bring righteousness in teaching through the Temple to the entire world.... hated the Bible and the Hebrew G0d thus reinvented it....hated me and my sacrifice in purging of their transgressions and sins... etc etc..

In Bilaam's prophetic vision, he states, "There steps forth a star from Jacob and there arises a scepter out of Israel." Targum Onkelos notes that this "star" alludes to Moshiach.
That rising star ‘Michael’ which redeems Israel Dan 12:1-4 is symbolized by the Evening Star (Shalem).
You claim the scepter is about Jesus yet he claimed to be the nemesis Morning Star (fallen arch) who fell and is not the one to arise oer Dan 12:1-4 the verses your pastors skip over when reading Dan 12 because they fear THE NAME.
You did the opposite your fallacious attempt to place him thus proving you always need to thief from the Night. (Evening Star).
This is also why you are so adamant to attack the messenger for what the message says.

BORN AT BETHLEHEM PROPHECY

Micah 5:2 King James Version (KJV)

2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.

King James Version (KJV)

FULFILLMENT OF PROPHECY:

Matthew 2:1-12 King James Version (KJV)

2 Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem,

Yes your jesus is the morning star exactly the fallen one the hind of the dawn ... It cannot be more obvious thanks jeremiah for pointing that out for all of us

Shimon, I posted Isaiah 14:12 specifically for you and HaShev who have spent too much time in the Talmud and not enough studying the Torah.

Now I will post it here for you again so you may see the difference. Jesus Christ is the Bright and Morning Star the Root and offspring of David as it is written in Revelation 22:16. Lucifer is NOT the Bright and morning Star!

Here is the Isaiah 14:12 that you both continue to misinterpret:

Isaiah 14:12 King James Version (KJV)

12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

King James Version (KJV)

Why did God have Isaiah write, O Lucifer, son of the morning? Because that is the definition of the name Lucifer! Son of the Morning! Now don't you feel silly? It has nothing to do with Jesus Christ who is the Bright and Morning Star!

It is written:

Revelation 22:16 King James Version (KJV)

16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

King James Version (KJV)

By accusing Jesus Christ of being Lucifer you are accusing King David and indeed yourselves and your ancestry of being Lucifer's children. Think about it. The Scriptures do not support your theories. They are not found in Scripture and for the last time - The Talmud is not Scripture nor is the Oral Torah. Toss it and start studying the Hebrew Scriptures (The Holy Bible both Old and New Testament) and you will find they speak of your Messiah, Jesus Christ.

I'll answer any other questions you and HaShev have at the end of this presentation (God willing). There are over 300 prophecies fulfilled by Jesus Christ and I do not believe I have posted even 75 of them yet. Depending on how many I do it will be a few days. Be patient. Keep reading. You may yet see the truth by continuing to read this thread. I am praying for it.

I won't be stopping to answer any more questions as time is of the essence here.

Last edited:
HEROD KILLS CHILDREN PROPHECY

Jeremiah 31:15 King James Version (KJV)

15 Thus saith the Lord; A voice was heard in Ramah, lamentation, and bitter weeping; Rahel weeping for her children refused to be comforted for her children, because they were not.

King James Version (KJV)

FULFILLMENT OF PROPHECY:

Matthew 2:16 King James Version (KJV)
16 Then Herod, when he saw that he was mocked of the wise men, was exceeding wroth, and sent forth, and slew all the children that were in Bethlehem, and in all the coasts thereof, from two years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently inquired of the wise men.

King James Version (KJV)

Bible scholar Laetsch commentary on this particular event of Herod murdering all the male children under the age of two years old in order to kill the Messiah - Jesus Christ:

Comment:

The dispersion and extermination of Israel is spoken of in Jeremiah 31:17,18. What does Herod murdering the infants of Bethlehem have to do with the deportation? Was Matthew mistaken when he viewed Jeremiah's prophecy being fulfilled in Herod's atrocities (Matt. 2:17,18) or the murder of the innocents as a type of the destruction of Israel or Judah? Certainly not (Laetsch says), the context of Chapter 31 beginning with Chapter 30:20 and continuing to Chapter 33:26, is Messianic. The four chapters speak of the approach of the Lord's Salvation, of the coming of the Messiah to re-establish the Kingdom of David in the form of the new covenant, of which forgiveness of sins is to be the foundation, a kingdom in which every weary and sorrowful soul shall be fully comforted. As an example of this comfort the Lord introduces the consolation to be extended to mothers who have suffered great loss for the sake of Christ, the cruel murder of their infant sons.

This music reminds me of Rachel weeping for her children....... from Handel - the Young Messiah - it is from Isaiah 53 which is about Jesus Christ having borne our griefs and our sorrows.

Last edited:
dear jeremiah you continue to claim jesus everywhere and anywhere when it is pointed out to you that by your posting you prove he is lucifer the one deemed perfect but fallen from grace.. That he is the morning star the son of the dawn you refuse to listen in your darkness of lies and deceit... You can continue to flood the board all you like but you cant hide who he is and that is lucifer himself the one with the key to the pit for any who follow him and his servents...

His Pre-Existence Prophecy

Micah 5:2 King James Version (KJV)

2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.

King James Version (KJV)

Fulfillment of Prophecy:

Colossians 1:17 King James Version (KJV)
17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

King James Version (KJV)

And again in John 1:1 it is written:

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God.
John 1:1

You know what they say about people repeating themselves over and over.
The fact these been addressed already without refutation and often times case closed / Check mate (painted themselves into a corner usingctheir own bad move) just reveals how they ran out of dung for their scarab beetle.
:)

Thankyou jeremiah by posting that verse in micah 5 i just noticed something that ties your carpenter lucifer to isaiah 44 more firmly... Michael did you notice

Whoops sorry flooding the board like jeremiah did you notice in micah 5 the ruler part...it is the same as mentioned about the carpenter in isaiah 44 by jeremiah inadvertently using that verse it gives us more ammunition to tie her jesus into the idol mentioned in isaiah 44 ,,, too funny...

Forum List

Back