The Jewish Testimonies

HE SHALL BE CALLED LORD PROPHECY

Psalm 110:1 King James Version (KJV)

110 The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

King James Version (KJV)

FULFILLMENT OF PROPHECY:

Matthew 22:43-45 King James Version (KJV)
43 He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying,

44 The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?

45 If David then call him Lord, how is he his son?

King James Version (KJV)

News report:
Abraham a former Christian turned shark worshiper and surfer out in the California coast noticed his shark idol was not keeping him from surfing wipeouts nor helping him gain wealth as promised.
So Abraham had an Apiphany.
He wisely said that if The San Jose Sharks team venerating the idol shark were never able to do good in the Playoffs then their idol Shark had absolutely no power othwr then in the minds of it's followers.
So when asked if he'd go back to Christianity he said no,
he has not yet hit his head as many times as Gary Busey, so ask him that question again in a few years of hitting his head on the Jeddies cause he considered the shark idol no different then his former half baked man in a diaper.

Yes Shimon I noticed Ruler but she didn't notice the word clan ( Lineage) nor the gender being masculine not feminine (for towns).
She's been told this, knows this= no excuses for lying to others=evil.

Last time I checked Bethehem the town was not called Bethlehem Ephratah. Nor has Micah 5 ever messianic, accordingcto Jeremiah everyone who lived in that town forever are Messiahs including me being born outside Bethlehem and frequenting Bethlehem (out of thee).
This poor excuse for a missionary just loves making me the messiah (using your own standards and verses)

Last edited:
PRIEST PROPHECY

Psalm 110:4 King James Version (KJV)

4 The Lord hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.

King James Version (KJV)

Fulfillment of prophecy:

Hebrews 3:1 King James Version (KJV)
3 Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus;

King James Version (KJV)

And it is written:

Hebrews 5:5-6 King James Version (KJV)
5 So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to day have I begotten thee.

6 As he saith also in another place, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

King James Version (KJV)

JUDGE PROPHECY

Isaiah 33:22 King James Version (KJV)

22 For the Lord is our judge, the Lord is our lawgiver, the Lord is our king; he will save us.

King James Version (KJV)

Fulfillment of Scripture:

John 5:30 King James Version (KJV)
30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

King James Version (KJV)

KING PROPHECY

Psalm 2:6 King James Version (KJV)

6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

King James Version (KJV)

Fulfillment of Prophecy:

Matthew 27:37 King James Version (KJV)
37 And set up over his head his accusation written, This Is Jesus The King Of The Jews.

King James Version (KJV)

And it is written:

Revelation 19:16 (1611 King James Bible)

And he hath on his vesture, and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

Jeremiah bumping your posts and luring others to is a sad reveal, but also you are mistaken if you think it's good for you or gonna attract others.

obviously you did not read my post about Ben Franklin's commentary in his diary about Churhes being more concerned with signing people up then making them better human beings. You proved Ben's point well , he surely was a wise man.
I got you to spend all of Sunday bringing your vile to the surface and once the pimple was revealed instead of removing the puss you added more grease to the refiners fire and now you keep gaining more and more pimples.
Eventually you are gonna need to address those you know.
We have nothing to do on Sunday with TV being full of harvest seed scamers and Cheezits commercials, but you wasted your whole day on us, thanks for the entertainment.
:)

I was just thinking about something as I was listening to this music by Piano Guys - How Great thou art - how the Jews who have rejected Jesus Christ will feel when they learn that He is the Lord! Especially those who mocked Him at the cross and wanted Him to come down off the Cross and save Himself! Little did they know He was on that Cross to save them!! From their sins! For all who have received Him we have become the Children of God! I praise God for my Salvation tonight.

What weeping, what sorrow for those even now - even today - who are mocking and scorning His Name when they discover Jesus Christ is their Messiah and Savior? I cannot imagine it. I thank God that He has revealed His Son to me and that I know beyond any shadow of Doubt that He is My Lord and My God. How great thou art, O God! How great thou art, My God!

Last edited:
VIRGIN BIRTH

The Christian idea of a virgin birth is derived from the verse in Isaiah 7:14 describing an "alma" as giving birth. The word "alma" has always meant a young woman, but Christian theologians came centuries later and translated it as "virgin." This accords Jesus’ birth with the first century pagan idea of mortals being impregnated by gods.

CRUCIFIXION

The verse in Psalms 22:17 reads: "Like a lion, they are at my hands and feet." The Hebrew word ki-ari (like a lion) is grammatically similar to the word "gouged." Thus Christianity reads the verse as a reference to crucifixion: "They pierced my hands and feet."

SUFFERING SERVANT

Christianity claims that Isaiah chapter 53 refers to Jesus, as the "suffering servant."

In actuality, Isaiah 53 directly follows the theme of chapter 52, describing the exile and redemption of the Jewish people. The prophecies are written in the singular form because the Jews ("Israel") are regarded as one unit. The Torah is filled with examples of the Jewish nation referred to with a singular pronoun.

Ironically, Isaiah’s prophecies of persecution refer in part to the 11th century when Jews were tortured and killed by Crusaders who acted in the name of Jesus.

From where did these mistranslations stem? St. Gregory, 4th century Bishop of Nazianzus, wrote: "A little jargon is all that is necessary to impose on the people. The less they comprehend, the more they admire."

arrow-grey-sharp.gif
jewsforjudaism.org/ss

Last edited:
Judaism does not demand that everyone convert to the religion. The Torah of Moses is a truth for all humanity, whether Jewish or not. King Solomon asked God to heed the prayers of non-Jews who come to the Holy Temple (Kings I 8:41-43). The prophet Isaiah refers to the Temple as a "House for all nations."

The Temple service during Sukkot featured 70 bull offerings, corresponding to the 70 nations of the world. The Talmud says that if the Romans would have realized how much benefit they were getting from the Temple, they’d never have destroyed it.

Jews have never actively sought converts to Judaism because the Torah prescribes a righteous path for gentiles to follow, known as the "Seven Laws of Noah." Maimonides explains that any human being who faithfully observes these basic moral laws earns a proper place in heaven.

For further study of the Seven Laws of Noah:

The Seven Laws of Noah Noachide for non-Jews

VIRGIN BIRTH

The Christian idea of a virgin birth is derived from the verse in Isaiah 7:14 describing an "alma" as giving birth. The word "alma" has always meant a young woman, but Christian theologians came centuries later and translated it as "virgin." This accords Jesus’ birth with the first century pagan idea of mortals being impregnated by gods.

CRUCIFIXION

The verse in Psalms 22:17 reads: "Like a lion, they are at my hands and feet." The Hebrew word ki-ari (like a lion) is grammatically similar to the word "gouged." Thus Christianity reads the verse as a reference to crucifixion: "They pierced my hands and feet."

SUFFERING SERVANT

Christianity claims that Isaiah chapter 53 refers to Jesus, as the "suffering servant."

In actuality, Isaiah 53 directly follows the theme of chapter 52, describing the exile and redemption of the Jewish people. The prophecies are written in the singular form because the Jews ("Israel") are regarded as one unit. The Torah is filled with examples of the Jewish nation referred to with a singular pronoun.

Ironically, Isaiah’s prophecies of persecution refer in part to the 11th century when Jews were tortured and killed by Crusaders who acted in the name of Jesus.

From where did these mistranslations stem? St. Gregory, 4th century Bishop of Nazianzus, wrote: "A little jargon is all that is necessary to impose on the people. The less they comprehend, the more they admire."

arrow-grey-sharp.gif
jewsforjudaism.org/ss

Jews for Judaism is mistaken, Guno. Bible scholars say this - I posted this earlier on this board but perhaps you missed it?

ON THE WORD VIRGIN - ALMA - WORD USED IN ISAIAH -

NOTES FROM BIBLE SCHOLAR, UNGER, ON THE WORD VIRGIN:

Virgin is denoted by two words in Hebrew:

1. bethulah - proper meaning denotes a virgin maiden. (Genesis 24:16 and Leviticus 21:13) Deuteronomy 22:14, 23, 28; Judges 11:37, 1 Kings 1:2 Joel 1:8 is, according to Unger, not an exception because it "refers to the loss of one betrothed or married".

2. almah - (veiled) - young woman of marriageable age. This is the word used in Isaiah 7:14. The Holy Spirit through Isaiah did not use bethulah,because both the ideas of virginity and marriageable age had to be combined in one word to meet the immediate historical situation and the prophetic aspect centering in a virgin-born Messiah.

Virgin is denoted in Greek by: parthenos - a virgin, marriageable maiden or young married woman, pure virgin. (Matthew 1:23, 25:1,7,11; Luke 1:27, Acts 21:9, 1 Corinthians 7:25, 28,33, 2 Corinthians 11:2) When the translators of the Septuagint translated Isaiah 7:14 into Greek they used the Greek word parthenos. To them Isaiah 7:14 denoted that Messiah would be born of a virgin.

As you can see the Messiah was born of a virgin! Which is precisely what the prophecy required and what Jesus Christ fulfilled. He was born of a Virgin.

On the word Pierced - referring to the pierced hands and feet of Jesus Christ -

Isaiah 22 is the prophecy of Christ crucified his hands and his feet which I am glad you included feet because HaShev had in another post denied the Hebrew Scriptures included feet.

Jesus was crucified in the usual manner of Romans - His hands and feet were pierced with large spikes which attached his body to the wooden cross.

The Bible Scholar Blinzler stated that Crucifixion was unknown in Jewish criminal law. The hanging on a gibbet, which was prescribed by Jewish law for idolaters and blasphemers who had been stoned, was not a death penalty but another additional punishment after death, designed to brand the person as one who was "cursed by God" and in accordance with Deuteronomy 21:23 LXX: For he is cursed of God that hangeth on a tree.

The Jews applied those words also to Christ because he was Hung on a "tree" so by acknowledging this in scripture we find that the Jews therein already admitted that Jesus Christ was crucified on a tree - which would mean his hands had been pierced precisely as it is written in Isaiah 22.

Of course, as the Jews wrongly interpreted / used wrong word to define virgin we can see that it isn't out of the question that they are misinterpreting again - if what you claim Jewish Judaism claims is correct. Perhaps they are short on Bible Scholars. Or perhaps they are attempting (and failing) to misinterpret in order to hide the truth from others. Anything is possible, Guno.

To prove my point ..........in 63 BC, Pomepy's legions cut their way into the Judean capital. Which is when "Palestine" became a Roman province, though nominally a puppet Jewish Dynasty survived according to Scholars.

Thus the type of death pictured in Isaiah 53 and Psalms 22 did not come into practice under the Jewish system unto hundreds of years after the account was written. What does that make it, Guno?

A prophecy.

My own observation: As Israel was already established - Isaiah 53 is not about Israel - clearly Israel cannot "save anyone". Isaiah 53 is about Jesus Christ and this is only more evidence provided to prove that He was and is the Jewish Messiah. Psalm 22 is also about Jesus Christ.

Suffering Servant

You are too late and I can see what Jews for Judaism is attempting to do but it will not work. Israel is not the suffering servant and Isaiah was not referencing Israel in Isaiah 53. How do I know this? Because Israel cannot redeem anyone. Israel cannot save anyone, Guno. Israel is not a "servant'... Israel does not wear clothing or garments!

This Chapter of Isaiah is referring to Jesus Christ even as Psalm 22 is - they cast lots for his garment.

It is written: They divide my garments among them, and for my clothing they cast lots.
Psalm 22:18

Israel is a nation - it does not need to wear clothing, Guno. Nor is it even possible!

The fulfillment is found in John 19:23, 24.

It is written:

The soldiers therefore, when they had crucified Jesus, took His outer garments and made four parts, a part to every soldier and also a tunic, now the tunic was seamless, woven in one piece, They said........Let us not tear it, but cast lots for it, to decide whose it shall be..
John 19: 23,24

--------------> As one Bible scholar pointed out, Guno, The Old Testament statement in Psalms 22 seems to be contradictory until we look at the account at the scene of the cross. The garments were parted among the soldiers, but the vesture was awarded to one casting lots. <----

You see? It is exactly as Psalm 22 prophecies it would happen.

It is written: They divide my garments among them, and for my clothing they cast lots.
Psalm 22:18

You see that? There is your answer, Guno!

Now listen to me, Guno. You have to decide whether you will be a follower of men or a follower of God. I know that you and others here are recognizing that Jesus Christ could not possibly fulfill all of these prophecies even staging his birth, birthplace, ministry, miracles, persecution, betrayal, manner of death, tomb of a rich man he was placed in, resurrection, appearing to many, his ascension... what man could do that? No! It is not possible. Jesus Christ is the Messiah and some of you know it too......

So what to do?

Receive Him as your Messiah and do not concern yourselves with the opinions of men. So what - what they think? Who cares? You come and follow Christ! Shake the dust from your feet against those ones who reject Him as Messiah and YOU come and follow Jesus Christ!

You know, Guno, in John 12:42 it is recorded that many of the religious leaders knew that Jesus was the Messiah but because they feared being thrown out of the synagogues they denied Him. As the Scriptures recorded, they loved the praises of men more than the praise of God.

So they denied the Messiah. Those men are in hell today. Do not join them, Guno. Come to the LORD and receive Him as your Messiah. Today is the day of Salvation. TODAY!

Last edited:
For all non Jews this is the way not Baal worshipping

NoahideWorldCenter - YouTube

So in other words, you have no explanation for what I have just explained to you? I didn't expect you would. You see, you guys are reading the wrong Book. The Talmud is a book of lies. It is not Scripture. Your own Rabbi's admit the Talmud is not Scripture - it was written by men and is full of false teachings. Why do you cling to a book of fables while ignoring the Torah, the Tanach and the New Testament which is the fulfillment of the Old Testament Scriptures, Guno?

Why do you men not know the truth found in the Holy Scriptures? Why do you know not the truth in Scripture yet continue to study a book that is not Scripture (the Talmud) it makes no sense at all. If you refuse to know the truth you shall remain in eternal ignorance - ignorance is not bliss! It is deadly! Wake up already!

You need to toss the Talmud. It has done nothing for any of you!

So in other words, you have no explanation for what I have just explained to you? I didn't expect you would. You see, you guys are reading the wrong Book. The Talmud is a book of lies. It is not Scripture. Your own Rabbi's admit the Talmud is not Scripture - it was written by men and is full of false teachings. Why do you cling to a book of fables while ignoring the Torah, the Tanach and the New Testament which is the fulfillment of the Old Testament Scriptures, Guno?

Why do you men not know the truth found in the Holy Scriptures? Why do you know not the truth in Scripture yet continue to study a book that is not Scripture (the Talmud) it makes no sense at all. If you refuse to know the truth you shall remain in eternal ignorance - ignorance is not bliss! It is deadly! Wake up already!

And that's why you are a Shiksha Jeri

You are referring to the beginnings of Catholicism. Christianity pre-dates Caholicism, Guno. The early church were Jews. What else do you have? Post it and I'll address it this evening, God willing. My hope is to try and put up more of the prophecies which Christ fulfilled. You know, there are over 300 Old Testament prophecies which Jesus Christ fulfilled? It's true. Stay tuned. We'll go over some more of them this evening (God willing).

And that's why you are a Shiksha Jeri

As you are an Orthodox Jew, Guno? I'll take it as a compliment.

Among Orthodox Jews, the term Shiksha may be used to describe a Jewish girl or woman who fails to follow Orthodox religious precepts.

I believe we've already established that I am not following a religion but rather I am a follower of G-d. And I make no apologies for it!

As for a Jewish woman? Inwardly? I am! To G-d be the Glory!
Thank you.

Forum List

Back