The Jewish Testimonies

Part 3 of the teaching on the Great Tribulation by Rabbi Schneider

Last edited:

Part 4 of the teaching on the Great Tribulation - this is a most excellent teaching by Rabbi Schneider! Make sure to watch the entire series!

Validation through youtube clicks=proves my points
Flooding your own post to hide 1200 plus verses someone else fulfills making them more qualified and validated then Jesus (using your own standard)=
proves my points. Constantly using and finding verses with my name and showing videos revealing the 2 guardians proving my points=priceless.

We could make a Master Card commercial from this, but you'd need to use the card to buy a clue.

Yah you scneidered her...lol... For any that dont know when you sneider someone like michael has jeremiah that means you completely blew her away or dominated her leaving her zippo...

Validation through youtube clicks=proves my points
Flooding your own post to hide 1200 plus verses someone else fulfills making them more qualified and validated then Jesus (using your own standard)=
proves my points. Constantly using and finding verses with my name and showing videos revealing the 2 guardians proving my points=priceless.

We could make a Master Card commercial from this, but you'd need to use the card to buy a clue.

HaShev, you are not Jesus. I've seen persons whose s/n's will remain unnamed on message boards before who were convinced the Scriptures of the Bible were speaking of them personally. I can assure you I am not quoting you. You are not in the Bible. If your name is mentioned in the bible it is speaking of someone else who happens to have your name - it isn't about you. It's about God.

I am quoting the Lord God Almighty!

Furthermore, I am not flooding anything. I am posting the Hebrew prophecies of the Messiah and the fulfillment of those same prophecies through Jesus Christ as seen in the New Testament Scriptures. Many people have found it interesting and in formative. However! It does appear the more that Jesus Christ is realized as the Messiah the more you insist this is all about you! Is this an attempt to derail my thread?

Please stop flooding my thread with these false accusations. Others are going to think you are meshugenah. Seriously. Enough already.

This young lady received a miracle from the LORD - her name is Michele Gold she is a Jewish believer who has received Jesus Christ as her Messiah.

Our Guest Michelle Gold Sid Roth It s Supernatural Television Series

Isn't her voice heavenly? The LORD told her at the age of eight years old that she would sing for Him! Her testimony is powerful. Make sure to read her story on the link above.

Last edited:
Yah you scneidered her...lol... For any that dont know when you sneider someone like michael has jeremiah that means you completely blew her away or dominated her leaving her zippo...

Shimon, neither you nor HaShev have blown me away or dominated me. Your friend, HaShev claims that these Bible Scriptures I am posting are about him personally. The Holy Bible is not about HaShev. HaShev is not Jesus Christ, He is not the Messiah. He is not mentioned in Scripture. (neither in the Old Testament nor the New Testament)

Both of you are leading people who are reading this thread to believe you are meshugenah.

And then later on.............this happened to Michele! Jesus Christ - Messiah, healed her voice! What a testimony this precious Jewish girl has! To God be the Glory!

Some people say that she sounds like Barbara Streisand! Both her parents are Jewish and she comes from Brooklyn like Barbara. She has such a magnificent voice, doesn't she?

What a testimony this Jewish woman has! Another song by Michele Gold:

And then later on.............this happened to Michele! Jesus Christ - Messiah, healed her voice! What a testimony this precious Jewish girl has! To God be the Glory!

Some people say that she sounds like Barbara Streisand! Both her parents are Jewish and she comes from Brooklyn like Barbara. She has such a magnificent voice, doesn't she?

Debby Dubin was raised in a secular Jewish home on Long Island and attended Hebrew school for ten years. At the age of seven, one of her gentile friends took her to church. This began what turned out to be a 30-year search to find out why there was, as she then thought, "one God for the gentiles and another God for the Jews." It was not until the summer of 1996 when she received a tract from one of our New York City summer witnessing campaigners that the search finally ended. Deb began attending the New York Jews for Jesus Bible study and visited one of their Shabbat services, which ultimately led her to the knowledge that Jesus is the Jewish Messiah. Three years later, she joined the Jews for Jesus staff and met her husband Larry, also a Jewish believer in Jesus and a missionary on our staff. Deb and Larry have served in our New York and Los Angeles branches and currently are serving in Washington, DC.

Wonderful testimony from Larry Dubin! He is Deb's husband and together they are working for the Washington D.C. branch of Jews for Jesus!

"Home is wherever my head rests," says Larry Dubin who describes himself as having been born in Arizona, raised in Colorado and matured in the United States Navy. God used two men to lead Larry to faith in Jesus. "The first man attempted to share the gospel truth with me. The second man lived a godly lifestyle before my eyes. The Spirit of God used them both to overcome my lack of understanding of who Jesus is and what He did for me." Larry works with the Washington D.C. branch of Jews for Jesus and is married to Deb.

You goyim eat that stuff up, its easy to sell that dreck to your kind as you don't know about Judaism

Forum List

Back