The Jews are antichrists according to the Bible

Someone is hacking & altering my posts, Sir...but I want to try to reply to you again:

The Abrahamic God hates ALL workers of iniquity, and I am not convinced that in ALL cases with the Abrahamic God, men laying with men is "working iniquity." Knowing that the Abrahamic God hates ALL workers of iniquity, one might think it wiser to worry about is he/she his/her self a worker of iniquity before worrying about are others workers of iniquity...

Peace & may God Bless you.
Anonymous1977

...and just to elaborate on my point in the above post (post #61) about not being convinced that in ALL cases with the Abrahamic God, men laying with men is "working iniquity," the Bible says in Romans 5:13 that where there is not law there is not true sin, saying "...but sin is not imputed when there is no law."

So, if YOU are convinced that in ALL cases with the Abrahamic God, men laying with men is a sin, I challenge you to show where the Abrahamic God gave it as a law to every human being on the earth that men shall not lay with men, when the Bible declares in Lev. 26:46 that the Mosaic Law was between God and the Children of Israel and not between God and all men!

Anonymous1977

And Daniel 11:4 shows that you are a servant to the antichrist.

Holy Bible, 1 John 2:22-23, New International Version:

"(22)Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son. (23)No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also."

Christ (/kraɪst/; Ancient Greek: Χριστός, Christós, meaning "anointed") is a translation of the Hebrew מָשִׁיחַ (Māšîaḥ) and the Syriac ܡܫܝܚܐ (M'shiha), the Messiah, and is used as a title for Jesus in the New Testament. Hence we see that "the Christ" and "the Messiah" are the same word, one is just from the Hebrew word "Māšîaḥ" and the other from the Greek word "Christós."

If the Jews deny that Jesus is the Messiah, then we see that THEY ARE ANTICHRISTS, and DO NOT EVEN HAVE GOD let alone being His "favorites"!!!

Anonymous1977

Anon said: Abrahamic God hates ALL
workers of iniquity, not just men who choose to lay
with men.
_ _ _ _
Once again problematic because;
There is text saying Jesus was bi. John and Lazarus being more then just friends and we see he's found with both in the NT being naked with them.
Frolicking with naked John in the Jordan and a naked young Lazarus found running from his cabin who the NT and gnostic text both claim Jesus slept the night with.
The same act Christians busted on Michael Jackson for suddenly is ok when Jesus or Priests do it. Imagine that double standard.
He lived in a town liken to San Fran, a port where men lay. with men called Capernaum. Why would the church hide and change his home town if they weren't affraid of the truth? The NT admits his hometown was Capernaum in a few places so why would preachers lie and tell people it's Nazareth a town which did not exist until 90ad?
All over the NT Jesus and his buddies are seen embracing and frolicking together while talking against woman, and since then church has not changed from this behavior, once again matching the declarations of the anti christ hating woman.

Sigh....

religion is just so darn crazy.

Religion cannot give a person a relationship with Jesus Christ.

Anonymous 77 defining the role of the Jew according to Scripture is like a deaf and blind man trying to tell you how to run your board, Coyote - impossible - the truth is that Jesus Christ told the woman at the well (John Chapter 4) that Salvation is of the Jews. We have much to be grateful for concerning the Jewish people. Anonymous 77 is in need of prayer.

Forum List

Back