The Jews are antichrists according to the Bible

So if there is no "Racial Distinction" in Christ, and you claim to be a Christian aren't you contradicting the teachings of Christ and are therefore a FALSE CHRISTIAN?

I am not a Christian, Sir...perhaps the "FALSE CHRISTIANS" are those who claim to be Christians but make racial distinctions about the Jews!!!
Nevermind my last question, I got my answer here, and now you are on the ignore list, for being nothing but a racist troll, and yes, my Bible gives me the right to judge anyone, I can quote chapter and verses to that affect, for those that wonder, but, I wont for you. You see, you are now ignored, and thus I don't have to worry about your questions anymore.

Have a nice day.
U.S.A.

Nevermind my last question, I got my answer here, and now you are on the ignore list, for being nothing but a racist troll, and yes, my Bible gives me the right to judge anyone, I can quote chapter and verses to that affect, for those that wonder, but, I wont for you. You see, you are now ignored, and thus I don't have to worry about your questions anymore.

Have a nice day.
U.S.A.

Get out of the ditch you are in, you "damned" fool! LOL

You're misinterpreting the Bible to suit your stupid idea...and I'm not a "sir", I'd think "Lass" would be a give away?

Lolol.

Sorry for the, "Sir." "Lass" is not the most common term for a female in American English, but I did remember that lass means female before you corrected me...

Now, please demonstrate where I have "made an interpretation" (lol)...

Peace and may God Bless you:).
Anonymous1977

Holy Bible, 1 John 2:22-23, New International Version:

"(22)Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son. (23)No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also."

Christ (/kraɪst/; Ancient Greek: Χριστός, Christós, meaning "anointed") is a translation of the Hebrew מָשִׁיחַ (Māšîaḥ) and the Syriac ܡܫܝܚܐ (M'shiha), the Messiah, and is used as a title for Jesus in the New Testament. Hence we see that "the Christ" and "the Messiah" are the same word, one is just from the Hebrew word "Māšîaḥ" and the other from the Greek word "Christós."

If the Jews deny that Jesus is the Messiah, then we see that THEY ARE ANTICHRISTS, and DO NOT EVEN HAVE GOD let alone being His "favorites"!!!

Anonymous1977

Wow, it's only the 10,000th thread on this....

The Bible states the Jews are God's chosen...this was toooooooo easy

False, sicko. The Bible states that the Jews were God's chosen, until the coming of Christ (Gal. 3:28.) Gal. 3:28 says that there is no racial distinction ("favoritism") in Christ.

Read your Bible and stop letting the blind lead the blind. If we are in a ditch, then perhaps it is because we have blinded ourselves (chosen to shut our eyes by not reading,) and let the blind (FALSE TEACHERS) lead us (Matt. 15:14)!!!

So you have your Christ and we Jews all belong in hell.

Happy now? can you guys move on?> thanks

False, sicko. The Bible states that the Jews were God's chosen, until the coming of Christ (Gal. 3:28.) Gal. 3:28 says that there is no racial distinction ("favoritism") in Christ.

Read your Bible and stop letting the blind lead the blind. If we are in a ditch, then perhaps it is because we have blinded ourselves (chosen to shut our eyes by not reading,) and let the blind (FALSE TEACHERS) lead us (Matt. 15:14)!!!

Is Jew Hell the same as Christian Hell??

Is Jew Hell the same as Christian Hell??

Does Cristian hell have booze?

Greetings, Sir.

...now these ("...Jews all belong in hell") words are yours, nor mine.

I would say however that if a Jew who is having a hellified life wants to get out of the hell that he or she is experiencing, he/she should consider faith in all of YHWH's Prophets from Adam to Muhammad (which would include Jesus as the Messiah.)

Peace and may YHWH Bless you.
Anonymous1977

There are a growing number of Messianic Jews today. And in Revelations there are 144,000 Jewish martyrs saved during the Tribulation. They come to regard Jesus as their Messiah and reject the Anti-Christ.

Holy Bible, 1 John 2:22-23, New International Version:

"(22)Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son. "!!!
Anonymous1977

The irony here is hysterical because Jesus was a Jew who denied he was the christ when saying you would come in his name saying he is christ & deceiving many. And talked about son of man in third person tense to come later, one he was being in likeness to by saying like unto son of man in Rev 1:13.
Therefore you are saying he is the antichrist, as Rev 22:16
admits.
If Jesus is Lucifer the first fallen messiah as he said he was in Rev 22:16, then being antiLucifer is a good thing.
Bring anti the actual shiloh /remover overturner of Lucifer who was the first imposter messiah, is the bad thing.

Shalom Aleichem, Sir.

...someone is hacking & altering my posts. My original reply to you was:

"Greetings, Sir.

"...now these ('...Jews all belong in hell') words are yours, not mine.

"I would say however that if a Jew who is having a hellified life wants to get out of the hell that he or she is experiencing, he/she should consider faith in all of YHWH's Prophets from Adam to Muhammad (which would include Jesus as the Messiah.)

"...

"Peace and may YHWH Bless you.
Anonymous1977"

Shalom Aleichem:).
Anonymous1977

There are a growing number of Messianic Jews today. And in Revelations there are 144,000 Jewish martyrs saved during the Tribulation. They come to regard Jesus as their Messiah and reject the Anti-Christ.

Greetings, LittleNipper,

I was not saying that ALL those who are of the "Jewish" ethnicity are antichrists; I was rather saying that those of them who DENY that Jesus is the Messiah, which is 98% of them, are antichrists, so says the Bible.

As such (as antichrists,) these 98% of Jews DO NOT EVEN "HAVE GOD" according to 1 John 2:23 and as they don't even "have God" we see that they are NOT His "favorites."

Peace and may God Bless you.
Anonymous1977

Last edited:
question from a poster asked: Is Jew Hell the same as Christian Hell??

No. The concept of heaven, hell, angels, God, Devil are all completely different.
Hell in Judaism is describing what life in the wrong path away from that essence we call G-d would be like. That's why they paint a picture of the burning trash dump outside the walls of Jerusalem as it's similarity. A life liken to war torn areas with burning tires, trash scattered, people and buildings tattered and all residing outside the kingdom.
In Christianity it's a fairy tale place they take literal as a place for revenge and torture to those that didn't stroke the ego of the head eglomaniac or the ego of the affiliation's pride...but in reality it's used as a method to keep their enslaved minds in line and scare them into paying taxes in the form of tithes, and submitting to the authorities using such myths to keep people subservient.

Forum List

Back