The Jews are antichrists according to the Bible

According to John Jesus didn't know God.
Jesus hated families (Luke 8:19-21,Luke 14:26,33,Luke 18:29-30, Matt 10:34-37), hated life (1 John 2:15-17) and this earth and mankind (2 Peter 3:10, Mat 10: 34-40 & Thomas 16, 2 Thessalonians 1:8), hated the Pharisee , hated Woman (1 Cor. 11, 1 Timothy 2:11-15 & all over the book of Thomas), hated his brethren (seen by what he caused to them), hated people with disabilities(Mark 9:14-19,Matt 9:32-33, 12:22 & Luke 11:14) hated gentiles (Matt15:26), hated his own chosen town of Capernaum (Mat.11:23), thus must not have Knoweth G-d according to 1John 4:8

According to the followers of the other John, it was John the Baptist who was the righteous one and Jesus was the false prophet who stole John's flock when he had his friend and follower Salome turn him over to be beheaded.

And who wrote that scripture? John

What ethnicity was John? Jewish.

Jews wrote the Bible. They are still one of the tribes of Israel, who was chosen to take the covenant to the world. You can attack them all you want, but you will ultimately fail.

Wrong.
The followers of John a sect today known as The Mandeans are not Jewish. This is because the Hanotzrim cult was teaching their god to be the mystical light between the sun & the earth, hence the NT always speaking about physical light even saying it was their god.
This made it easy for the Romans to integrate the cult into it's array of sun worship religions.

Holy Bible, 1 John 2:22-23, New International Version:

"(22)Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son. (23)No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also."

Christ (/kraɪst/; Ancient Greek: Χριστός, Christós, meaning "anointed") is a translation of the Hebrew מָשִׁיחַ (Māšîaḥ) and the Syriac ܡܫܝܚܐ (M'shiha), the Messiah, and is used as a title for Jesus in the New Testament. Hence we see that "the Christ" and "the Messiah" are the same word, one is just from the Hebrew word "Māšîaḥ" and the other from the Greek word "Christós."

If the Jews deny that Jesus is the Messiah, then we see that THEY ARE ANTICHRISTS, and DO NOT EVEN HAVE GOD let alone being His "favorites"!!!

Anonymous1977

We sure are. And we'll go to Heaven while Christians all go to Hell for worshipping Man instead of God (among numerous other sins.)

According to John Jesus didn't know God.
Jesus hated families (Luke 8:19-21,Luke 14:26,33,Luke 18:29-30, Matt 10:34-37), hated life (1 John 2:15-17) and this earth and mankind (2 Peter 3:10, Mat 10: 34-40 & Thomas 16, 2 Thessalonians 1:8), hated the Pharisee , hated Woman (1 Cor. 11, 1 Timothy 2:11-15 & all over the book of Thomas), hated his brethren (seen by what he caused to them), hated people with disabilities(Mark 9:14-19,Matt 9:32-33, 12:22 & Luke 11:14) hated gentiles (Matt15:26), hated his own chosen town of Capernaum (Mat.11:23), thus must not have Knoweth G-d according to 1John 4:8

According to the followers of the other John, it was John the Baptist who was the righteous one and Jesus was the false prophet who stole John's flock when he had his friend and follower Salome turn him over to be beheaded.

Your making a lot of ASSumptions here, Sir (lol,) but as far as Luke 14:26, which reads:

"If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple."

Jesus does not teach his followers to continue in hate, he is saying that initially one must hate in order to enter the discipline necessary to learn how to walk in true love.

Shalom Aleichem.
Anonymous1977

What ethnicity was John? Jewish....

So what John was a Jew?...YOU are a hypocrite! You are not supposed to favor people based on race if you are truly in Christ:

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus."

Wrong.
The followers of John a sect today known as The Mandeans are not Jewish. This is because the Hanotzrim cult was teaching their god to be the mystical light between the sun & the earth, hence the NT always speaking about physical light even saying it was their god.
This made it easy for the Romans to integrate the cult into it's array of sun worship religions.

Moses was a sun worshipper. Only could see his backside, that was the setting sun , his horns are the rays, and his face was shinning so brightly was the sun, Moses was most likely just a myth

What ethnicity was John? Jewish.

Jews wrote the Bible. They are still one of the tribes of Israel, who was chosen to take the covenant to the world. You can attack them all you want, but you will ultimately fail.

John, the word of God, logos, greek.

What ethnicity was John? Jewish....

So what John was a Jew?...YOU are a hypocrite! You are not supposed to favor people based on race if you are truly in Christ:

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus."

Who said anything about favoring people?

John was a Jew. Therefore he wasnt condemning Jews any more than Jesus did. He certainly wasn't anti Christ.

Nor was Jesus anti Christ for being Jewish. The idea is absurd.

The Lord respects the covenants He makes whether with Jew or gentiles. And He has made promises that He will gather scattered Israel together in then last day. He will not ignore those promises because you don't like them.

Who said anything about favoring people?

John was a Jew. Therefore he wasnt condemning Jews any more than Jesus did. He certainly wasn't anti Christ.

Nor was Jesus anti Christ for being Jewish. The idea is absurd.

The Lord respects the covenants He makes whether with Jew or gentiles. And He has made promises that He will gather scattered Israel together in then last day. He will not ignore those promises because you don't like them.

There is no "Jew" and "Greek" in Christ, you God-d*amned LIAR!

With Christ comes a New Covenant that is not just with the Jews, but with anyone who believes in him, you ************ HYPOCRITE!:

"(6)But now He has obtained a more excellent ministry, inasmuch as He is also Mediator of a better covenant, which was established on better promises. (7)For if that first covenant had been faultless, then no place would have been sought for a second. (8)Because finding fault with them, He says: “Behold, the days are coming, says the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah—(9)not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they did not continue in My covenant, and I disregarded them, says the Lord...'...(13)In that He says, “A new covenant,” He has made the first obsolete." Hebrews 8:6-13, KJV

**** you and every hypocrite like you who racially exalts the Jews!

Anonymous1977

He hates women and asians too :rolleyes-41:

Lolol...I don't know what you heard; I have been being mysteriously attacked on this site with slander lol. Whoever told you that I hate Asians and women lied to you, Sir/Ma'am. I do not hate women nor Asians.

Peace and may God Bless you.
Anonymous1977

Holy Bible, 1 John 2:22-23, New International Version:

"(22)Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son. (23)No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also."

Christ (/kraɪst/; Ancient Greek: Χριστός, Christós, meaning "anointed") is a translation of the Hebrew מָשִׁיחַ (Māšîaḥ) and the Syriac ܡܫܝܚܐ (M'shiha), the Messiah, and is used as a title for Jesus in the New Testament. Hence we see that "the Christ" and "the Messiah" are the same word, one is just from the Hebrew word "Māšîaḥ" and the other from the Greek word "Christós."

If the Jews deny that Jesus is the Messiah, then we see that THEY ARE ANTICHRISTS, and DO NOT EVEN HAVE GOD let alone being His "favorites"!!!

Anonymous1977
Anonymous is so...Anonymous...how about we give you a name...hmmm lets see....got it !...from now on you can be cretin1977

Anonymous is so...Anonymous...how about we give you a name...hmmm lets see....got it !...from now on you can be cretin1977

Lolol it's not about me, fool...or I should say it's bigger than me.

The Jews, who DENY that Jesus is the Messiah, are ANTICHRISTS, so says the Bible...

Peace.
Anonymous1977

There's a major flaw in your logic Anon.
1) your bible is authorized and compiled by Rome, the adversay (sawtawn) of the Hebrews.
2) The Tanakh which is required to validate your belief and which is some what part of your bible reveals that Jesus is the fallen son of perdition aka Lucifer in
Ezekiel 28. The image and the main figure used to create it, is the false prophet Rome (sawtawn) lifts high as your own bible says would happen, already occured as John of Patmos said it was in his day not future time.
3)Jesus says he's the fallen morning star in Rev 22:16 aka Lucifer and your bible admits Lucifer (Morning star) is in your hearts.
Which leads us to 4) Satan nor Lucifer can tell you who the anti messiah is, but the great deceiver can fool you with word antics and say anti the first christ who was expected in the bible to be lucifer.
So when satan tells you being anti that first fallen christ is being anti christ this is an oxymoron and actually opposing their lucifer character.
Hence if you don't believe me then you also don't believer your own bible and icon Jesus making you an antichrist, which is check mate I got your king.
5) You can't deny the odds of this:
66 books of 'man'=6
on Baal Jesus=666 in ASCll Characters used to secret numbers from names:
THe text was called ( using ASCll Characters)
H=72+O=79+L=76+Y=89+B=66+I=73+B=66+L=76+E=69 = 666
THe holders of this Roman one world religion called:
Catholics=666
Vaticanas (vatican Unity)=666 AsVatican (the vatican)=666

Hebrew numerics: ROMIITH means the Roman Kingdom
R = 200
resh
O = 6
waw (vav)
M = 40
mem
I = 10
yod
I = 10
yod
TH = 400
taw
--------------

And the Hebrew ROMITI, or the Roman Man is-

R = 200
resh
O = 6
waw (vav)
M = 40
mem
I = 10
yod
T = 400
taw
I = 10
yod
----------

Lolol it's not about me, fool...or I should say it's bigger than me.

The Jews, who DENY that Jesus is the Messiah, are ANTICHRISTS, so says the Bible...

Peace.
Anonymous1977
Ya and god hates fags and "fag enablers"
so when the next protest and a soldiers grave scheduled for ?

???.

You lost me here (lol.)

But in all actuality, the Abrahamic God hates ALL workers of iniquity, not just men who choose to lay with men. So maybe you should worry about yourself before worrying about what others are doing.

Anonymous1977

???.

You lost me here (lol.)

But in all actuality, the Abrahamic God hates ALL workers of iniquity, not just men who choose to lay with men. So maybe you should worry about yourself before worrying about what others are doing.

Anonymous1977

BINGO !

Forum List

Back