The John Kennedy assassination ..who's who on the Grassy Knoll

:eek: Never seen that film before. It's the opposite side from the Zapruder film. Anyone has a link to this video?

The driver shot JFK clearly and obviously but the zapruder film needed to be picked apart and analyzed by someone and that someone turned out to be me. Dailymotion - jfk assassination films-orville nix - a News & Politics video

The Nix film close-up showing Greer's left arm crossing over is the smoking gun in this case that cannot be challenged in any way. It proves Zapruder was altered to hide Greer's left arm crossing when he shot JFK.

I got this gif from this clip. Start it at 1:09 and see Greer quickly moving his left arm over his shoulder in unison with the headshot. The nix film was not shown close-up but when this sequence is zoomed in on the limo, this whopper is revealed. The goons covered those movements with fakery in the zfilm but could not or didn't bother with the nix film.
quick-jerk_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Last edited:
:eek: Never seen that film before. It's the opposite side from the Zapruder film. Anyone has a link to this video?

The driver shot JFK clearly and obviously but the zapruder film needed to be picked apart and analyzed by someone and that someone turned out to be me. Dailymotion - jfk assassination films-orville nix - a News & Politics video

The Nix film close-up showing Greer's left arm crossing over is the smoking gun in this case that cannot be challenged in any way. It proves Zapruder was altered to hide Greer's left arm crossing when he shot JFK.

I got this gif from this clip. Start it at 1:09 and see Greer quickly moving his left arm over his shoulder in unison with the headshot. The nix film was not shown close-up but when this sequence is zoomed in on the limo, this whopper is revealed. The goons covered those movements with fakery in the zfilm but could not or didn't bother with the nix film.

Your not going to send me the link to all the "tons of other easy to read corroboration" on these claims ARE YOU? I've asked quite a few times now, and all I get is the same pictures in response, or no response at all.
It's interesting to see that you have such differences with Jim Marrs, when you both have made outrageous claims that have no PROOF. Only difference is, he makes a living writing books about it. You couldn't fill a pamphlet with the "evidence" you have.

Mocking an entire generation of baby boomers whose 47 year reign on covering up Jfk's real assassin has ended

Testimony Of Mrs. Jean Lollis Hill

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "www.deeppoliticsforum.com

Over the past 24 hours a certain Robert Hanson was successful in penetrating the Deep Politics Forum with the obvious truth about the driver killing Kennedy and I banned him because the truth raped my soul so I used my power to censor the truth that has been known by Fetzer, Groden and hundreds of other researchers for decades.

In doing so, Hanson hosted a most enlightening workshop in the craft of sleuthing.

About a half-hour ago I discovered Hanson's blog, "The Driver Killed Kennedy." It seems to have been created on November 19 of this year.

From his blog there is his thread titled "Jean Hill saw Greer shoot back."

In classic sleuthing style, Hanson cites a lengthy segment of Hill's WC testimony given to Arlen Specter so as to A) demonstrate his own familiarity with the record, and B) appeal to reading comprehension and general Kennedy sleuthing.

In essence, Hill states that she simply saw the Secret Service shooting back which is totally obvious to everyone looking at Greer's left arm crossing his right shoulder in the nix film. SHE STATES THAT SHE SAW THE SS SHOOT BACK AND SHE CLEARLY STATES THAT SHE HEARD GUNFIRE FROM THE GRASSY KNOLL. This, in the real world is called corroboration. Greer is the only ss agent who shot back, so she could not have meant anyone else.
perfect-sync_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Mr. SPECTER - You thought that perhaps the second burst of shots you heard were being directed toward him by the Secret Service?
Mrs. HILL - I Just thought, "Oh, goodness, the Secret Service is shooting back
."

Hanson is TELLING THE TRUTH when he states that "Jean Hill saw Greer shoot back,"

It's that simple.

I believe that he is TELLING TRUTH BUT AM REALLY AFRAID TO ADMIT IT.

Here's what Hill told Specter -- as published by Hanson on his own blog:

Mr. SPECTER - What was your impression as to the source of the second group of shots which you have described as the fourth, perhaps the fifth, and perhaps the sixth shot?

Mrs. HILL - Well, nothing, except that I thought that they were fired by someone else.

Mr. SPECTER - And did you have any idea where they were coming from?

Mrs. HILL - No; as I said, I thought they were coming from the general direction of that knoll.

Mr. SPECTER - Well, did you think that the Secret Service was firing them from that knoll?

Mrs. HILL - I said I didn't know-I really don't.

Specter was trying to make her sound crazy but she was simply describing the confusion of gunshots coming from all directions. She saw Greer shoot back and she heard what she thought were multiple shots from the knoll although there was only one fired immediately after Greer shot Kennedy to provide a distraction for Greer. The last shot arguably did come from the north knoll but was was fired to only confuse people as to who shot Kennedy. Without the last shot that followed Greer's, people would have thrown their hands up like the agents did after Roberts called them off jfk's limo. It was a dummie shot to confuse and give witnesses an alternative account for where the fatal shot really came from, the ss agent driving Kennedy's limo.

Mr. SPECTER - You just had the general impression that shots were coming from the knoll?

Mrs. HILL - Yes.

Mr. SPECTER - And you had the general impression that the Secret Service was firing the second group of shots at the man who fired the first group of shots?

Mrs. HILL - That's right

Mr. SPECTER - But you had no specific impression as to the source of those shots?

Mrs. HILL - No.

What could have prompted Hill to conclude that the SS was shooting in Dealey Plaza? Because she was looking right at Greer when he shot back at jfk's forehead.
WallPaint653.jpg

Mr. SPECTER - You thought that perhaps the second burst of shots you heard were being directed toward him by the Secret Service?

Mrs. HILL - I Just thought, "Oh, goodness, the Secret Service is shooting back."

Mrs. Hill - ... I thought, because I guess from the TV and movies, that it was Secret Service agents shooting back. To me, if somebody shoots at somebody they always shoot back and so I just thought that that's what it was and I thought, well, they are getting him and shooting back, you know; I didn't know[.]

In point of FACT:

Hill offers eyewitness evidence for a Greer Shot.

Hill offers compelling ear witness testimony for a Grassy Knoll shot which is the red herring promoted by Hollywood and disinfo clowns like Groden and Fetzer

And so we're left with this:

For the third time, Hanson is TELLING THE TRUTH when he states that "Jean Hill saw Greer shoot back." I see no other viable interpretations for his obvious claim.

It's that simple.

Expect more of this sort of truth movement as we move closer to the 50th anniversary of the Dealey Plaza coup d'etat. I am afraid but I know just beneath the surface that Greer killed Kennedy.

The altered gun is visible before, during and after the shot.
318 is the fake reflection and 319 is the gun bleached in white
jfkgungifnormal.gif

COMING UP FROM FLOOR, BACKWARDS.
321316normal.gif

They could NOT edit out the gun so they covered it with white and grey. The driver killing Kennedy was always THE TRUTH but was universally ignored and covered-up.
318319_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Zapruder Frames - Costella Combined Edit

The great fake reflection footage that started it all in 7-09.

-The fake blob recoils and separates from Roy's head when Greer fires revolver.
-The fake hand coming off wheel begins with 2 dots.
-They both make eye contact after turning back straight.
-Kellerman raises hand signaling that Greer's gonna shoot back.
-The white lane (by driver's door) comes into focus just in time to blend in with the fake grey streak which mirrored Greer's arm crossing that's seen in the nix film.
-The fake grey streak is over his shoulder first and then across when it's needed.
-The fake forehead reflection replacing Greer's hand is the only one that cannot be independently proven fake without the nix film or other evidence.
-Kellerman moves his head forward, backward and forward again in 1 second in an attempt to block the gun's view from the north side of Elm street.
-Watch the driver's door when Greer turns to shoot back. Something appears beneath the white lane which is very likely the curb.
-Watch the top of Greer's head after he shoots jfk. He still had a reflection, so they darkened it to distract from the silly fakery on Roy's head.
fake-reflection_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Greer's arm crosses in nix, confirming the logical reasons for Zapruder film fakery.
quick-jerk_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Jis_ZFspfY]YouTube - Jfk Assassination the limo driver theory Debunked[/ame]

Kellerman moved his head forward, backward and forward again in the space of 1 second (frames 296-314) in an attempt to block the gun's view from the north side of elm street and after to look like he's ducking bullets. Watch him look to his left towards Greer's chest. He was following the movement of the gun and Greer's arm. When Greer turned the second time, the gun was near his right collarbone, so all he did was push it up, over and shoot jfk directly in the forehead. Kellerman even throws his hand up to signal it's time to shoot jfk. That is how ridiculously obvious it is. Minor things like that are normally ignored or written off as anomalies.

greer2.gif

Watch the fake reflection recoil and separate from Roy's head.
jfkwhitegifrecoil.gif

Your not going to send me the link to all the "tons of other easy to read corroboration" on these claims ARE YOU? I've asked quite a few times now, and all I get is the same pictures in response, or no response at all.
It's interesting to see that you have such differences with Jim Marrs, when you both have made outrageous claims that have no PROOF. Only difference is, he makes a living writing books about it. You couldn't fill a pamphlet with the "evidence" you have.

7Forever is only here to promote his blog. Every post he makes is SPAM in every sense of the word.

:trolls:

7Forever is only here to promote his blog. Every post he makes is SPAM in every sense of the word.

Yeah, he keeps writing "case closed" & "end of debate" after his claims. Somehow that is suppose to persuade us to accept his version of events.
I'm guessing the "7forever" means "act like a seven year old forever". There is no way an ADULT would handle themselves like this. I just picture him pounding his fists on the desk, all red faced and yelling the driver did it! the driver did it!
I was told there is a lot of evidence to prove his point. I have asked repeatedly for a link to this information. Have yet to receive anything but.........the drive did! the drive did it!

Yeah, he keeps writing "case closed" & "end of debate" after his claims. Somehow that is suppose to persuade us to accept his version of events.
I'm guessing the "7forever" means "act like a seven year old forever". There is no way an ADULT would handle themselves like this. I just picture him pounding his fists on the desk, all red faced and yelling the driver did it! the driver did it!
I was told there is a lot of evidence to prove his point. I have asked repeatedly for a link to this information. Have yet to receive anything but.........the drive did! the drive did it!

you are obviously afraid of the truth and only see what you want to see which is why you only read parts of his posts.the fact that you address candyfag kills your credibility,he is the biggest dumbfuck troll to grace any message board as many people here will tell you the same thing.

Did ya ever notice that the asshats who insist that the 9/11/2001 attacks against us were somehow perpetrated not by al qaeda fuckbrains but by internal agents of Amerika TEND to be the very same asshats who believe that the driver of the completely open to public view limousine in which President Kennedy was being driven was somehow able to turn around and shoot the President point blank in the head?

And those fucking idiots NEVER seem to notice that they are insane.

you are obviously afraid of the truth and only see what you want to see which is why you only read parts of his posts.the fact that you address candyfag kills your credibility,he is the biggest dumbfuck troll to grace any message board as many people here will tell you the same thing.

Yeah............I'm afraid of the truth!:lol: If that is your version of the "truth", well all I can feel is pity for you because the public education system has failed you so horribly.
This whole "the drive shot JFK" theory is just pitiful. It defies all logic and lacks any true critical thinking. What's worse, is that we are all looking at the same video evidence and it doesn't make any difference. You see what you see and I see what I see. The only problem is that anything that points to a different conclusion than yours is always "FAKED"! So, your theory is not falsifiable! No matter what evidence is presented, are you going to call "FAKE"? Like the evidence that ALL the ballistic evidence matched Oswalds ammunition? Is that fake?
Also, don't misunderstand, I am not claiming that Oswald did it ........case closed. I think it is very possible that someone put him up to it. Or even that there was someone up there with him. There's not a lot "proof" of it, but there are a lot of claims!
But once you leave the realm of Oswalds involvement............you are leaving ALL the evidence and logic behind.

THIS IS MOST LIKELY THE CLOSEST EYEWITNESS ACCOUNT PLACING THE GUN IN GREER'S HAND.

COUNTY OF DALLAS, TEXAS
Before me, the undersigned authority, on this the 22 day of November A.D. 1963 personally appeared Hugh William Betzner, Jr., Address 5922 Velasco, Dallas, Age 22 , Phone No. TA 7-9761
Deposes and says:
I was standing on Houston Street near the intersection of Elm Street. I took a picture of President Kennedy's car as it passed along Houston Street. I have an old camera. I looked down real quick and rolled the film to take the next picture. I then ran down to the corner of Elm andHouston [sic] Streets, this being the southwest corner. I was standing back from the corner and had to take the pictures through some of the crowd. I ran on down Elm a little more and President Kennedy's car was starting to go down the hill to the triple underpass. I was running trying to keep the President's car in my view and was winding my film as I ran. I was looking down at my camera to see the number of the film as I ran. I took another picture as the President's car was going down the hill on Elm Street. I started to wind my film again and I heard a loud noise. I thought that this noise was either a firecracker or a car had backfired. I looked up and it seemed like there was another loud noise in the matter of a few seconds. I looked down the street and I could see the President's car and another one and they looked like the cars were stopped. Then I saw a flash of pink like someone standing up and then sitting back down in the car. Then I ran around so I could look over the back of a monument and I either saw the following then or when I was sitting back down on the corner of Elm Street. I cannot remember exactly where I was when I saw the following: I heard at least two shots fired and I saw what looked like a firecracker going off in the president's car. My assumption for this was because I saw fragments going up in the air. I also saw a man in either the President's car or the car behind his and someone down in one of those cars pull out what looked like a rifle. I also remember seeing what looked like a nickel revolver in someone's hand in the President's car or somewhere immediately around his car. Then the President's car sped on under the underpass. Police and a lot of spectators started running up the hill on the opposite side of the street from me to a fence of wood. I assumed that was where the shot was fired from at that time. I kept watching the crowd. Then I came around the monument over to Main Street. I walked down toward where the President's car had stopped. I saw a Police Officer and some men in plain clothes. I don't know who they were. These Police Officers and the men in plain clothes were digging around in the dirt as if they were looking for a bullet. I walked back around the monument over to Elm Street where they were digging in the dirt. I went on across the street and up the embankment to where the fence is located. By this time almost all of the people had left. There were quite a few people down on the street and crowded around a motorcycle. I was looking around the fence as the rumor had spread that that was where the shot had come from. I started figuring where I was when I had taken the third picture and it seemed to me that the fence row would have been in the picture. I saw a group of men who looked like they might be officers and one of them turned out to be Deputy Sheriff Boone. I told him about the picture I had taken. Deputy Sheriff Boone contacted superiors and was told to bring me over to the Sheriff's Office. Deputy Sheriff Boone took my camera and asked me to wait. I waited in the Sheriff's Office and some time later, an hour or two, he brought my camera back and told me that as soon as they got through with the film and they were dry that they would give me the film. A little later he came in and gave me the negatives and told me that they were interested in a couple of pictures and implied that the negatives was all I was going to get back. To the best of my knowledge, this is all I know about this incident. /s/ Hugh William Betzner, Jr.
JFK: Eyewitness statements, assassination of President John F. Kennedy, murder of J. D. Tippit and arrest of Lee Harvey Oswald: Hugh William Betzner
WallPaint205.jpg

Clint describes a massive exit that could have only been caused by that goon, Greer.

Clint Hill saw the massive hole on the right rear portion of his head.

Mr. HILL. This is the first sound that I heard; yes, sir. I jumped from the car, realizing that something was wrong, ran to the Presidential limousine. Just about as I reached it, there was another sound, which was different than the first sound. I think I described it in my statement as though someone was shooting a revolver into a hard object--it seemed to have some type of an echo. I put my right foot, I believe it was, on the left rear step of the automobile, and I had a hold of the handgrip with my hand, when the car lurched forward. I lost my footing and I had to run about three or four more steps before I could get back up in the car.
Between the time I originally grabbed the handhold and until I was up on the car, Mrs. Kennedy--the second noise that I heard had removed a portion of the President's head, and he had slumped noticeably to his left. Mrs. Kennedy had jumped up from the seat and was, it appeared to me, reaching for something coming off the right rear bumper of the car, the right rear tail, when she noticed that I was trying to climb on the car. She turned toward me and I grabbed her and put her back in the back seat, crawled up on top of the back seat and lay there.

Mr. SPECTER. What did you observe as to President Kennedy's condition on arrival at the hospital?
Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.

The back of his head opens up at the moment of the front right impact.
back-exit-slow_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

FRAME 337
WallPaint441.jpg

Did ya ever notice that the asshats who insist that the 9/11/2001 attacks against us were somehow perpetrated not by al qaeda fuckbrains but by internal agents of Amerika TEND to be the very same asshats who believe that the driver of the completely open to public view limousine in which President Kennedy was being driven was somehow able to turn around and shoot the President point blank in the head?

I just looked at 7forever's profile.. he only friend is 9/11 Inside Job......:lol:

THIS IS MOST LIKELY THE CLOSEST EYEWITNESS ACCOUNT PLACING THE GUN IN GREER'S HAND.

COUNTY OF DALLAS, TEXAS
Before me, the undersigned authority, on this the 22 day of November A.D. 1963 personally appeared Hugh William Betzner, Jr., Address 5922 Velasco, Dallas, Age 22 , Phone No. TA 7-9761
Deposes and says:
I was standing on Houston Street near the intersection of Elm Street. I took a picture of President Kennedy's car as it passed along Houston Street. I have an old camera. I looked down real quick and rolled the film to take the next picture. I then ran down to the corner of Elm andHouston [sic] Streets, this being the southwest corner. I was standing back from the corner and had to take the pictures through some of the crowd. I ran on down Elm a little more and President Kennedy's car was starting to go down the hill to the triple underpass. I was running trying to keep the President's car in my view and was winding my film as I ran. I was looking down at my camera to see the number of the film as I ran. I took another picture as the President's car was going down the hill on Elm Street. I started to wind my film again and I heard a loud noise. I thought that this noise was either a firecracker or a car had backfired. I looked up and it seemed like there was another loud noise in the matter of a few seconds. I looked down the street and I could see the President's car and another one and they looked like the cars were stopped. Then I saw a flash of pink like someone standing up and then sitting back down in the car. Then I ran around so I could look over the back of a monument and I either saw the following then or when I was sitting back down on the corner of Elm Street. I cannot remember exactly where I was when I saw the following: I heard at least two shots fired and I saw what looked like a firecracker going off in the president's car. My assumption for this was because I saw fragments going up in the air. I also saw a man in either the President's car or the car behind his and someone down in one of those cars pull out what looked like a rifle. I also remember seeing what looked like a nickel revolver in someone's hand in the President's car or somewhere immediately around his car. Then the President's car sped on under the underpass. Police and a lot of spectators started running up the hill on the opposite side of the street from me to a fence of wood. I assumed that was where the shot was fired from at that time. I kept watching the crowd. Then I came around the monument over to Main Street. I walked down toward where the President's car had stopped. I saw a Police Officer and some men in plain clothes. I don't know who they were. These Police Officers and the men in plain clothes were digging around in the dirt as if they were looking for a bullet. I walked back around the monument over to Elm Street where they were digging in the dirt. I went on across the street and up the embankment to where the fence is located. By this time almost all of the people had left. There were quite a few people down on the street and crowded around a motorcycle. I was looking around the fence as the rumor had spread that that was where the shot had come from. I started figuring where I was when I had taken the third picture and it seemed to me that the fence row would have been in the picture. I saw a group of men who looked like they might be officers and one of them turned out to be Deputy Sheriff Boone. I told him about the picture I had taken. Deputy Sheriff Boone contacted superiors and was told to bring me over to the Sheriff's Office. Deputy Sheriff Boone took my camera and asked me to wait. I waited in the Sheriff's Office and some time later, an hour or two, he brought my camera back and told me that as soon as they got through with the film and they were dry that they would give me the film. A little later he came in and gave me the negatives and told me that they were interested in a couple of pictures and implied that the negatives was all I was going to get back. To the best of my knowledge, this is all I know about this incident. /s/ Hugh William Betzner, Jr.
JFK: Eyewitness statements, assassination of President John F. Kennedy, murder of J. D. Tippit and arrest of Lee Harvey Oswald: Hugh William Betzner
WallPaint205.jpg

That's your idea of a good witness to YOUR claim? A man that was well behind and to the left of the car? A man that admits he isn't sure where he was when he heard the shots? Not saw them, heard them, because he was winding his camera? Admits he wasn't sure of the CAR that the gun/guns were in? And most of all.......he never mentions the DRIVER of the limousine. There were guns in the follow-up car. Those would be the guns that he is seeing.
Also, here is a picture of what this mans vantage point would have been. This isn't where the car was at the time of the shooting. This just shows what can been seen from the rear/left angle. Appears to be a pretty bad angle to see what the driver is doing.

Attachments

• $altgens2-lrg.jpg
    $altgens2-lrg.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 28

Yeah............I'm afraid of the truth!:lol: If that is your version of the "truth", well all I can feel is pity for you because the public education system has failed you so horribly.
This whole "the drive shot JFK" theory is just pitiful. It defies all logic and lacks any true critical thinking. What's worse, is that we are all looking at the same video evidence and it doesn't make any difference. You see what you see and I see what I see. The only problem is that anything that points to a different conclusion than yours is always "FAKED"! So, your theory is not falsifiable! No matter what evidence is presented, are you going to call "FAKE"? Like the evidence that ALL the ballistic evidence matched Oswalds ammunition? Is that fake?
Also, don't misunderstand, I am not claiming that Oswald did it ........case closed. I think it is very possible that someone put him up to it. Or even that there was someone up there with him. There's not a lot "proof" of it, but there are a lot of claims!
But once you leave the realm of Oswalds involvement............you are leaving ALL the evidence and logic behind.

yep you are definetely afraid of the truth because he has shown many times the nix film from the opposite side of the knoll where you can clearly see Greers left hand leave the wheel because his left jacket sleeve is pointing towards the back of the limo. why is it in the UNALTERED version,the nix film where he is pointing his left arm towards the back of the limo? let me guess,you think he is trying to get the bullet out of jfk's head?:lol: :lol:

knowing that you address and actually listen to that dumbfuck troll candyfag,it wouldnt surprise me.Obviously you know nothing about how candyfag debates either.Of how he always declares himself a winner when he is getting his ass handed to him on a platter all the time saying "checkmate,Im batting a thousand,you havent proved a thing in the 3 years you been here." and crap like that.You criticise 7 for saying case closed and all that,well you lose your credibility when you address candyfag when HE has no idea how to debate.thats why at this other site someone posted a thread there that said IS CANDYCORN ON YOUR IGNORE LIST? because as i said,anybody that debates him,discovers that he is the biggest dumbfuck troll at any message board and thats saying a lot with the likes of Liar-ability and others.

Greers left arm is going backwards toward the back of the limo,look at the nix photos he has shown you,debunk it that it isnt,you cant.time to stop seeing only what you want to see and being afraid of the truth.do the mature thing and admit it that his arm is going backwards towards the back of the limo.again if his left arm is going backwards,its not to help kennedy.:lol:

Last edited:

I just looked at 7forever's profile.. he only friend is 9/11 Inside Job......:lol:

A brainwashed Bush dupe that has allowed agent LIAR ability to brainwash him.nice.

Forum List

Back