The Judge's Parents Were Illegals.

You know, I could MAYBE see some bias if the judge was making a ruling on the border wall.

However..................he's not. He's hearing a fraud case concerning Trump University.

I think he's capable of making a fair ruling in this case. Even if his parents did come here legally and ended up becoming naturalized citizens.

Bias doesn't necessarily have to do with what the case is about, moron. It means the judge has a reason to dislike Trump, and he sure has a big reason. I wouldn't trust any leftwing judge to give Trump a fair hearing, let alone a Mexican judge who does pro-bono work for illegal aliens.

You've go to be kidding if you think he's going to be fair.

Dumb fucks don't know the difference between an organization which advocates racial equality (NAACP/San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association) and one which advocates racial superiority (KKK).

Where do they advocate racial equality?
Our purpose is to advance the cause of equality, empowerment and justice for Latino attorneys and the Latino community in San Diego County through service and advocacy. We are dedicated to promoting diversity on both the bench and bar.

San Diego's Latino/Latina Bar Association |
Yep, they only want to help Latino attorneys. They're racists.

How can they be racists- when "Latino" is not a race?

According to your definition of the term, they are. However, the judge is still biased.

You know, I could MAYBE see some bias if the judge was making a ruling on the border wall.

However..................he's not. He's hearing a fraud case concerning Trump University.

I think he's capable of making a fair ruling in this case. Even if his parents did come here legally and ended up becoming naturalized citizens.

Bias doesn't necessarily have to do with what the case is about, moron. It means the judge has a reason to dislike Trump, and he sure has a big reason. I wouldn't trust any leftwing judge to give Trump a fair hearing, let alone a Mexican judge who does pro-bono work for illegal aliens.

If you think he's not going to be fair because he may disagree with Trump, that is the very definition of bias.

Again, BritBrat, you show that you really don't know anything.

Why do racists hate 'Politically correct"?

Because words like n*gger and k*ke and c*nt are not politically correct to say.

Because they want to claim that organizations like the NAACP, and the Anti-Defamation League, and every other organization that has fought for the civil rights of minorities- they are all racists.

Matter of fact to people like Brip and Sly- the only people who are never racists- are old white dudes like Donald Trump.

ROFL!

says the leftwing douche bag who thinks leftwingers aren't racists.

You've got to be kidding if you think anyone believes anything you say.

What pro-bono work for illegal aliens?

Dumb fucks don't know the difference between an organization which advocates racial equality (NAACP/San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association) and one which advocates racial superiority (KKK).

La Raza lets anyone of any race belong.

But I think full members have to be lawyers.

Those racists!

Yeah, right. I'll bet the KKK and the Aryan Nations also allow anyone of any race to belong.

What do they tell you when you are at their meetings?
You're walking right up to the libel line, douche bag. Do it again and I'll report you.

So you're admitting that you're totally ignorant about the judge's extra-curricular activities?

Those racists!

Yeah, right. I'll bet the KKK and the Aryan Nations also allow anyone of any race to belong.

You're walking right up to the libel line, douche bag. Do it again and I'll report you.

What? I certainly was not the one who brought up the KKK or the Aryan Nation- that would be you?

Are you saying you have never been to any of their meetings?

So you're admitting that you're totally ignorant about the judge's extra-curricular activities?

No I am saying you are a slimy liar who has been lying about the judge's parents all along, and so we can assume you are also lying about the judge.

If you think he's not going to be fair because he may disagree with Trump, that is the very definition of bias.

Yes, ruling against Trump because the judge disagrees with Trump's politics is the definition of bias.

No I am saying you are a slimy liar who has been lying about the judge's parents all along, and so we can assume you are also lying about the judge.
In other words, you don't have a clue whether the judge did pro bono work for illegal aliens.

Thanks for playing!

Those racists!

What? I certainly was not the one who brought up the KKK or the Aryan Nation- that would be you?

Are you saying you have never been to any of their meetings?

I've already reported you, douche bag.

Yes, ruling against Trump because the judge disagrees with Trump's politics is the definition of bias.

Then why did you say in your post "Bias doesn't necessarily have to do with what the case is about, moron."?

Is this case about the judge being biased or not? Because you have said both things in only 2 posts.

Then why did you say in your post "Bias doesn't necessarily have to do with what the case is about, moron."?

Hmmmm . . . because it's not?

Is this case about the judge being biased or not? Because you have said both things in only 2 posts.

The case is about Trump university, shit for brains.

Those racists!

No one can libel a doosh tout like bripat, because he is anonymous on a message board: the law does not apply.

Accuse the Clinton on the board of murder, then that is actionable libel in a court of law.

Now that is actionable libel!

The Judge's parents wee no tillegals becauseno evidence to the point has been introduced.
The Judge's ruling have been impartial.

The Trumpers now see the handwriting on the wall: 30% of America support him.

DO WE NEED ANY MORE EVIDENCE THAT THIS JUDGE IS BIASED AS HELL!!!????

So far you haven't provided any evidence that Judge Curiel is biased.

Blaming Jake for your own lack of content is really pretty stupid- even for you.

That was meant to be humorous.

I have discussed my opinion that the Judge, releasing sealed court documents for a lib media outlet so that they could dig for something they could gin up into a smear against Trump is evidence of bias.

NOt catching that fact that using Jake's opinion as proof was a joke, was pretty stupid even for you.

Forum List

Back