The Judge's Parents Were Illegals.

The guy is an immigration activist.
All it takes is a simple Google search.........

Cool...can you show us his rulings on immigration then?

The man risked his life for years going after Mexican drug smugglers.

Somehow, that translates into being "pro-immigration" in the Trumpolian Playbook.

Distributing scholarship money to people who are in the United States ILLEGALLY in VIOLATION OF US LAW , WHILE YOU ARE A SITTING JUDGE! In my book, that is a problem. Sorry that you can't seem to make that connection.

Scholarships were given to Dream Act recipients. Perfectly legal.

I don't think that is true. According to what I've read, at least one (or more) were here illegally.

Got a link?

Somehow, that translates into being "pro-immigration" in the Trumpolian Playbook.

Being a member of a pro-immigration lawyers group is what proves he is pro-immigration.

He's a member of a hispanic lawyers group...kind of like there are Jewish lawyer groups, black lawyer groups....

Yep, and if a judge who was a member of a Jewish lawyers group was presiding over a trial of a former member of the Wermacht, the defense would ask to have him taken off the case.
I also showed proof that the judges parents were not illegals..yet you are still passing along that piece of misinformation...

What "proof" was that? I don't recall seeing any such thing.

Last edited:

Distributing scholarship money to people who are in the United States ILLEGALLY in VIOLATION OF US LAW , WHILE YOU ARE A SITTING JUDGE! In my book, that is a problem. Sorry that you can't seem to make that connection.

I don't think that is true. According to what I've read, at least one (or more) were here illegally.

Got a link?
i bet you like breitbart..com

Its not bias if the end result supports the liberal agenda. Bias, lies, spin, sexism, racism, its all okay if a liberal does it.
Remember when hillary wanted to deport illegals? It was fine when she says it. It was fine when Jimmy Carter rounded up Iranians and kicked them out. The left can't remember what they did yesterday. Smoking too much weed.
not really, got any for sale...?

Being a member of a pro-immigration lawyers group is what proves he is pro-immigration.

He's a member of a hispanic lawyers group...kind of like there are Jewish lawyer groups, black lawyer groups....

The Hispanic lawyer's group is named "the race." That's like a black lawyers group being named "Black Panthers."

Uh, no, it's not. It's just a term. As the group itself did, it's a leftover from civil rights era. You need to come up with more than that to indicate it's racist.

It's kind of like pointing out that the "democratic" part of the The People's Democratic Republic of Korea means it is...democratic.

The Hispanic lawyer's group is named "the race." That's like a black lawyers group being named "Black Panthers."

Are all judges who might be members of the NAACP ineligible to preside over whites in court?

Yep, and if a judge who was a member of a Jewish lawyers group was presiding over a trial of a former member of the Wermacht, the defense would ask to have him taken off the case.
I also showed proof that the judges parents were not illegals..yet you are still passing along that piece of misinformation...

What "proof" what that? I don't recall seeing any such thing.
Presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump says U.S. District Court JudgeGonzalo Curiel is "not treating me fairly."

Curiel ruled that the public can see internal papers from the now defunct Trump University. Trump’s critics and reporters have pounced on the documents. They’ve pointed to examples of a calculated effort to target people who could ill-afford expensive training sessions and had little chance of profiting from them.

But for Trump, the bad press stems from a bad legal decision that has more to do with his immigration policies than the merits of a lawsuit. He said it is "just common sense" that Curiel’s ties to Mexico explain his ruling. Curiel, born and raised in Indiana, had parents who were naturalized U.S. citizens from Mexico.
Trump misses in attack on Trump U judge

Got a link?
Trump misses in attack on Trump U judge

Do you people ever offer any proof with your allegations, or is that too much work?
The evidence has been posted, douche bag.
No, it hasn't. Not even your hack propaganda sources state it as a fact. But you credulous idiots are stating it as a fact only because you want to bleev it.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

In fact, the source site even shows the judge's mother's death certificate, and it states she was a citizen, but they just chose to blow that off.

The hacks think "we can't find evidence they were citizens" means the same thing as "they were not citizens". And they blow off any evidence which contradicts their bias!

Classic willfully blind monkeys.

Uh, no, it's not. It's just a term. As the group itself did, it's a leftover from civil rights era. You need to come up with more than that to indicate it's racist.

It's kind of like pointing out that the "democratic" part of the The People's Democratic Republic of Korea means it is...democratic.

Not really. They are an exclusionary group that focuses on advancing "Hispanics".

Are all judges who might be members of the NAACP ineligible to preside over whites in court?

If the case involved education/scholarship issues, a case could be made.

Trump is pissed because the judge has allowed internal documents to be seen by the public, whaaaa...

The judge did it deliberately to embarrass Trump. That's why Trump is complaining. A judge with a political agenda abused his authority to attack a candidate running for President.

Trump is pissed because the judge has allowed internal documents to be seen by the public, whaaaa...

The judge did it deliberately to embarrass Trump. That's why Trump is complaining. A judge with a political agenda abused his authority to attack a candidate running for President.
If there is nothing wrong then there is nothing to hide, just like you folks and the use of drug testing for employment and welfare...

This kind of bullshit is precisely why I created my thread on RACIAL DIVISION.

The judge is an American citizen. Born here, raised here. Period. End of story.
Pull your heads out of your tunnel vision asses.

So is David Duke. Would you want him judging you if you were black?

Good how drumpf supporters are now freely comparing their messiah to David Duke.

Please don't continue the old tired game twisting immigration with illegal immigration. Not working now or ever. Same tactic Luiz racist guittierez and others use repeatedly. .

The group is often confused with the National Council of La Raza, an advocacy group often criticized by conservatives

Trump suggested the judge recuse himself because of potential opposition to his 'wall' agenda due to his Mexican heritage / bias.

Obama hand-picked female Latino USSC Justice Sotomayor declared ALL judges have racial and gender bias, thereby justifying Trump's challenge.

Trump haters then accuse him of being a racist anyway...

NOW we find out the judge's parents were illegals, REALLY justifying Trump's suggestion that the judge might be unfairly bias, which, again, Sotomayor AGREES WITH!

Dang I love it when hate-filled, bitter, liberal BS accusations and attacks blow up in their face, leaving them looking like idiots.

He also published images of the death certificates of the judge's parents that apparently show no Social Security number.

The Problem of Citizenship in American History

One of the most important examples of this can be found in the Social Security Act of 1935, which created the modern social safety net that most American citizens take for granted. Its extension of old-age pensions to American citizens was based on a person’s history of paid employment. Those who earned the most and worked most steadily over the longest period of time were granted the highest pensions. These tended to be white men. On the other hand, the fields that employed the vast majority of women of color—agricultural and domestic labor—were not covered at all. The unpaid domestic and reproductive labor of wives was also excluded from coverage, entitling women who did not work outside the home only to a minimal pension. (If they became widowed they could claim their husband’s pension, which many women did.) The Social Security Act also discriminated against those at the bottom of the labor scale—including millions of African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans and recent immigrants from Europe—who moved from one job to another.

If there is nothing wrong then there is nothing to hide, just like you folks and the use of drug testing for employment and welfare...

That's the logic of a Nazi. Why don't we allow the police to do house-to-house searches if that's the case?

Who is "you folks?"

Forum List

Back