The Judge's Parents Were Illegals.

This kind of bullshit is precisely why I created my thread on RACIAL DIVISION.

The judge is an American citizen. Born here, raised here. Period. End of story.
Pull your heads out of your tunnel vision asses.

So is David Duke.
And that has fuck all to do with what I said how?

If you were black would you want David Duke judging you? He is an American citizen. Born here, raised here.Period. End of story. Right?
I was CONTROLLED by a black female parole officer for near 4 Years after getting out of prison.
Besides that Duke had no problems with his position as a racist leader. It's public knowledge. I have yet to see anything but tattered strings linking this man to racism.
Perhaps you should ask someone gullible that question.

Its not bias if the end result supports the liberal agenda. Bias, lies, spin, sexism, racism, its all okay if a liberal does it.
Remember when hillary wanted to deport illegals? It was fine when she says it. It was fine when Jimmy Carter rounded up Iranians and kicked them out. The left can't remember what they did yesterday. Smoking too much weed.

It obviously does since it's undeniable evidence that the judge has a bias against Trump.

Things aren't true because you want them to be true.

lol, you are clueless in yet another area. Your fucking ignorance is a vast landscape.

What am I ignorant of, the fact that anchor babies might have a bias against Trump?

No proof he is an "anchor baby", to use the slur you prefer, and no proof that even if he were, he would not be impartial.

So I guess a white judge who's a member of the KKK would be fine with you when a black defendant is standing before him..

Curiel is not a member of the KKK or any other racist group involved in lynchings, murders, arson, terrorism etc.

No comparison.

He is a member of a racist group. Plus, he's an anchor baby.

Senator Mitch McConnell once said that "There is no lesson to be learned in the second kick from the mule". So naturally, the GOP and their new messiah Drumpf again embroil themselves in a birth certificate scandal.

Someday they will run out of bullets or toes: it will be fun to see which supply they exhaust first.

The Washington Examiner is a RWNJ Rag that very that is exactly known for having a relationship with the truth.

There is no direct, empirical evidence to support at best what Conjecture, Contention, hyperbole and supposition that has no firm basis in reality.

Regardless of his parents origins, he is fact a U.S. Citizen and a U.S. Judge.

The gullibility factor of you Trumpenfuhrer meatheads is beyond belief.

You just love being lied to.

lol, you are clueless in yet another area. Your fucking ignorance is a vast landscape.

What am I ignorant of, the fact that anchor babies might have a bias against Trump?

No proof he is an "anchor baby", to use the slur you prefer, and no proof that even if he were, he would not be impartial.

So I guess a white judge who's a member of the KKK would be fine with you when a black defendant is standing before him..

Curiel is not a member of the KKK or any other racist group involved in lynchings, murders, arson, terrorism etc.

No comparison.

Prove it.

No comparison.

Well, he has distributed scholarships to illegal aliens, and he belongs to an organization that sends lawyers to the border to ensure that no illegal aliens' "human rights" are violated. The San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association -- "La Raza" meaning THE RACE. He is obviously pro illegal immigration and very active as an "hispanic".

It boggles my mind that you are even attempting to stretch this into being comparable to the KKK. Sounds like an act of desperation, not to mention inaccuracy.

It is not out of line to question his ability to be an objective judge in light of Trumps promising to crack down on illegal immigration and build a wall.

It is if it depends on fiction to demonize the judge (like being a member of La Raza) and - the more Trump puffs and bellows, the more his supporters jump on the bandwagon and attack the judge.

How much do they really know about him and his record? Not much apparently, since all they come up with is a sort of "guilt by association" many times removed.

No comparison.

What racist group?

What proof do you have that he is an "anchor baby"?

No comparison.

What racist group?

What proof do you have that he is an "anchor baby"?

They're not going to disqualify a judge for being an anchor baby in a consumer fraud case.

No comparison.

Well, he has distributed scholarships to illegal aliens, and he belongs to an organization that sends lawyers to the border to ensure that no illegal aliens' "human rights" are violated. The San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association -- "La Raza" meaning THE RACE. He is obviously pro illegal immigration and very active as an "hispanic".

It boggles my mind that you are even attempting to stretch this into being comparable to the KKK. Sounds like an act of desperation, not to mention inaccuracy.

It is not out of line to question his ability to be an objective judge in light of Trumps promising to crack down on illegal immigration and build a wall.

It is if it depends on fiction to demonize the judge (like being a member of La Raza) and - the more Trump puffs and bellows, the more his supporters jump on the bandwagon and attack the judge.

How much do they really know about him and his record? Not much apparently, since all they come up with is a sort of "guilt by association" many times removed.

All I am saying is that is its fair to question this judge's ability to be non biased towards Trump.

No comparison.

The guy is an immigration activist.
All it takes is a simple Google search.........

No comparison.

It's funny to hear an anarchist like yourself trying to play every legal trick in the book to make a legal case against the judge.

No comparison.

Cool...can you show us his rulings on immigration then?

No comparison.

All I am saying is that is its fair to question this judge's ability to be non biased towards Trump.

Trump could question it through legal action through his lawyers, but he won't.

No comparison.

The man risked his life for years going after Mexican drug smugglers.

No comparison.

Prove it.

I don't need to prove what is self evident

No comparison.

You didnt use the Goggle did you.......

No comparison.

Trump could question it through legal action through his lawyers, but he won't.

Exactly...as has been said multiple times in this thread (but...not answered)....if there were a case to be made here, wouldn't his lawyers have made it? I think so.

It's all smoke and bellowing.

No comparison.

Prove it.

I don't need to prove what is self evident

Cop out.

No comparison.

The man risked his life for years going after Mexican drug smugglers.

Spare us. You act as if he arrested them himself.

Forum List

Back