🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Juice Is Loose Baby!!!

Jillian, a prisoner's past is always taken into consideration when deciding whether or not to grant parole. You'd have to be as blinded by race as members of his jury obviously were not to know that he was guilty of murdering two people as savagely as imaginable. I wouldn't cut him any slack at all.
Really?

Show me his conviction.
i showed you one and you ignored it :dunno:

If we're honest, Marc...he was a black man who got away with killing two white people because of a black jury making a statement about the LA Police! The idea that the LA Police somehow "framed" OJ for murder is laughable! He used to have the cops over to his house for parties. They didn't view him as a black man...they viewed him as "OJ"!
Whenever the crap hits the fan, you're always a black man first in America.

This is why you, as a white privileged male, can express open indignation and contempt for an innocent man, by LAW, for getting released on a trumped up charge in the first place.

Yes, he was a part of the "robbery", however, it didn't warrant that time/sentence. They were convicting him for the Califnornia murders. You know this.

I've got a hundred bucks that says he's back in prison within five years, Marc. He's a scum bag who thinks he's bigger than the law having literally gotten away with two murders. Just a matter of time...

why would he be back./... Ideal prisoner.. first conviction.

whatever you think about him personally and whatever screwed up prosecution was done by Marcia clark and Chris darden, that wasn't what was in front of this parole board.

Jillian, a prisoner's past is always taken into consideration when deciding whether or not to grant parole. You'd have to be as blinded by race as members of his jury obviously were not to know that he was guilty of murdering two people as savagely as imaginable. I wouldn't cut him any slack at all.
he is guilty of murdering two people? Link?
The link is "anyone who is old enough to remember the 1995 case." Guilty as sin!
No, that is just opinion. Courts rule on verdicts, dont they?
There was a verdict that all of the memorabilia was to be sold and the proceeds given to the Goldman's via the civil trial. What happened to that. Hope the Goldmans put him right back in the hoosgow.

If we're honest, Marc...he was a black man who got away with killing two white people because of a black jury making a statement about the LA Police! The idea that the LA Police somehow "framed" OJ for murder is laughable! He used to have the cops over to his house for parties. They didn't view him as a black man...they viewed him as "OJ"!

This is why you, as a white privileged male, can express open indignation and contempt for an innocent man, by LAW, for getting released on a trumped up charge in the first place.

Yes, he was a part of the "robbery", however, it didn't warrant that time/sentence. They were convicting him for the Califnornia murders. You know this.
robbery and kidnapping at the point of a gun isnt a big deal. i totally agree.

OJ Simpson made parole...YAAAAY!!!!

talking_feet95.jpg

Im glad they didnt hack the hearing up, but why are you so excited? Do you know him?

all libs love criminals

Really?

Show me his conviction.
Look up his Civil Trial.

I've got a hundred bucks that says he's back in prison within five years, Marc. He's a scum bag who thinks he's bigger than the law having literally gotten away with two murders. Just a matter of time...

whatever you think about him personally and whatever screwed up prosecution was done by Marcia clark and Chris darden, that wasn't what was in front of this parole board.

Jury Decides Simpson Must Pay $25 Million in Punitive Award

I dont understand why they did that. One jury finds they cant prove he did it without a doubt, but another jury said they proved he did it in all probability?

Was he liable for their murders?

I dont understand why they did that. One jury finds they cant prove he did it without a doubt, but another jury said they proved he did it in all probability?

That's the difference between criminal and civil cases.

I think we can say that the first trial was the first manifestation of "Black Lives Matter." Regardless of facts, blacks have every right to shoot white police officers and not held responsible. That is what many blacks think and a couple of them got on the jury of his murder trial.

But that still doesnt make him "guilty" does it?

Criminally no, but civilly, yes.

im just not sure how i feel about that lol

im just not sure how i feel about that lol

The reality is the criminal case was a farce. Marcia Clark is one of the worst prosecutors ever to walk a court room and rumors were that she only got the gig because she was sleeping with the DA at the time. She also single handedly lost the Menendez brothers case which was retried by a different, competent ADA, and they were convicted the second time around.

There's an article written about a jury member who voted no for guilty and thinks now that he's guilty.

Forum List

Back