🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Juice Is Loose Baby!!!

During the meeting with the parole board, I would like to know if a) He said he was trying to get his stuff, his memorabilia, b) he never saw a gun and c) made a derogatory remark about Riccio.

I didn't get to watch the whole thing, but I thought I did. That's a problem because a) the memorabilia was not HIS..it belonged to the Goldman's after the Civil Trial. b) how could be there and not see a gun when the tape even has him saying, got the gun ready? and c) he is still not owning up to what he did was wrong, but actually blaming Ricco.
Actually he did say that he did was wrong in front of the parole board. I didn't see much of it, but I saw that part.

He's 70 years old, he behaved in prison and even the victim spoke on his behalf. I'm not surprised that he was paroled.

If OJ was smart, he would lead a private, quiet life. Never speaking to anyone in the media. Never stepping into the spotlight.

But he's not smart. He will be an attention whoring circus freak until he dies or goes back to prison.

During the meeting with the parole board, I would like to know if a) He said he was trying to get his stuff, his memorabilia, b) he never saw a gun and c) made a derogatory remark about Riccio.

I didn't get to watch the whole thing, but I thought I did. That's a problem because a) the memorabilia was not HIS..it belonged to the Goldman's after the Civil Trial. b) how could be there and not see a gun when the tape even has him saying, got the gun ready? and c) he is still not owning up to what he did was wrong, but actually blaming Ricco.
Actually he did say that he did was wrong in front of the parole board. I didn't see much of it, but I saw that part.

He's 70 years old, he behaved in prison and even the victim spoke on his behalf. I'm not surprised that he was paroled.

I'm not either, but he still has the murder of at least two people on his hands. Of that I'm sure and so are the majority of people.

OJ Simpson made parole...YAAAAY!!!!

talking_feet95.jpg

I never, ever believed OJ killed his wife and her lover. I always believed it was a drug deal gone bad. No scientific/forensic evidence was ever produced and that is exactly why the jury found him not guilty. It was a pussy jury in the civil trial that allowed themselves to be swayed by the media outcry in the trial awarding a ridiculous amount of bucks to the Goldman family.

OJ's only crime is being egotistical and somewhat dim from having others telling him what to do and who to be.

Interesting concept. I don't think there are too many people out there that really think OJ was innocent of those two murders. So is it "harsh" to lock someone up for the full extent of another charge that he was found guilty when you know they should have been found guilty in the murder trial? In my eyes Simpson will always be a killer. If I was on that board I would have done everything in my power to keep him behind bars for as long as I could.
Switch OJ w/Zimmerman.

What's your response now?

Zimmerman was attacked and beaten by someone and used a gun to defend himself. Simpson took a knife and butchered his ex wife and someone he didn't even know just because they happened to be there. Trying to claim that they have ANYTHING in common is ridiculous!

You know he committed those murders too...don't you, Marc! But you don't CARE because he's black and the victims were white which tells us all everything we need to know about you!
Izzat so...!?!?

What ELSE has thine crystal ball revealed to thee oh great and might Svengali?

crystal-ball-gazer.jpg

You know he committed those murders and don't care. You just don't have the honesty to admit it!

The guy got away with murder. He is a piece of human waste. The damage and hurt he caused his own kids, Goldman's family and Nicole's family is absolutely unforgivable. He is one selfish SOB and I hope we never hear from this coward again.

The guy got away with murder. He is a piece of human waste. The damage and hurt he caused his own kids, Goldman's family and Nicole's family is absolutely unforgivable. He is one selfish SOB and I hope we never hear from this coward again.

he was acquitted. that doesn't mean that they get to give him 33 years for something that doesn't warrant it just to make up for that failure.

sex abusers get less time than he got for stealing back his own stuff.

and no, I'm not defending what he did.... but he wasn't convicted of murder. y9ur personal feelings about him are irrelevant.

he was acquitted. that doesn't mean that they get to give him 33 years for something that doesn't warrant it just to make up for that failure.

sex abusers get less time than he got for stealing back his own stuff.

and no, I'm not defending what he did.... but he wasn't convicted of murder. y9ur personal feelings about him are irrelevant.

I did not say a word about him getting out, cupcake, can you not read. I said he got away with murder, said nothing about him being paroled was fair or not. I thought the sentence for that charge was overkill. Whether you like my opinion or not is irrelevant to me.

Sorry you can't comprehend what you read.

This guy is like when you have disengorged your bowels on the toilet and you flush, but one of them keeps coming back up. You flush again and it comes back. All you want is for this vile smelly turd to finally go away but it won't. To add to the misery humanity will now have to engage in AGAIN, turd boy will be eligible to receive $600,000 on his NFL pension which in Florida is untouchable by the Goldmans, and possibly millions from his membership the the Screen Actors Guild.

And yesterday lead singer of Linkin Park Chester Bennington committed suicide. A person that brought great joy to hundreds of millions.

You think your deity 'has a grand plan'? Yeah fuck that.

Interesting concept. I don't think there are too many people out there that really think OJ was innocent of those two murders. So is it "harsh" to lock someone up for the full extent of another charge that he was found guilty when you know they should have been found guilty in the murder trial? In my eyes Simpson will always be a killer. If I was on that board I would have done everything in my power to keep him behind bars for as long as I could.
Switch OJ w/Zimmerman.

What's your response now?
Z only murdered one person. Not 2.

OJ Simpson made parole...YAAAAY!!!!

talking_feet95.jpg

I never, ever believed OJ killed his wife and her lover. I always believed it was a drug deal gone bad. No scientific/forensic evidence was ever produced and that is exactly why the jury found him not guilty. It was a pussy jury in the civil trial that allowed themselves to be swayed by the media outcry in the trial awarding a ridiculous amount of bucks to the Goldman family.

OJ's only crime is being egotistical and somewhat dim from having others telling him what to do and who to be.

Yeah, drug dealers who were wearing size 12 Bruno Magli's? How stupid are you? The blood evidence in that trial was overwhelming. OJ Simpson killed two people and got away with it because people like you are CLUELESS!!!

This guy is like when you have disengorged your bowels on the toilet and you flush, but one of them keeps coming back up. You flush again and it comes back. All you want is for this vile smelly turd to finally go away but it won't. To add to the misery humanity will now have to engage in AGAIN, turd boy will be eligible to receive $600,000 on his NFL pension which in Florida is untouchable by the Goldmans, and possibly millions from his membership the the Screen Actors Guild.

And yesterday lead singer of Linkin Park Chester Bennington committed suicide. A person that brought great joy to hundreds of millions.

You think your deity 'has a grand plan'? Yeah fuck that.

You raised a number of issues. First, let's talk about convictions. The standard for conviction is beyond a reasonable doubt. There is no standard for what someone thinks is reasonable, so the defense does what it can to cast doubt on everything the Prosecution says. In the murder trial, they had a lot to work with. IF OJ had a public defender, he'd have gone to Prison. If he had a standard defense attorney, he would have been convicted. He had the best legal talent there was, and the Prosecution was up against the All Stars of the legal world, and wasn't up to the task.

Furman was a good witness, but he was caught in a lie, a little one to most folks, but that brings his other statements into question. Kato was a dolt, and it was easy to make him look foolish. The glove test was just the nail in the coffin. Every witness had been challenged, every witness had doubts cast about their credibility, or expertise. Bit by bit, the prosecution was shown to be a damn fine minor league team, but they were playing the majors.

Take that analogy for a moment. Consider it. Your local farm team may be pretty good, but most of the players will never see the Majors. They just aren't good enough. Take that team, put them up against the Major's, and they will lose. The minor league team is good, and they have experience, but playing against other minor league teams. Perhaps in your opinion, it was a travesty of justice. In mine, it was no more a travesty than when a public defender six months past the bar exam loses a case to a much more experienced and better Prosecutor, and an innocent man goes to prison.

Now, on to the question of a grand plan of a Deity. Those who believe are often mocked because of the injustice, and inequities of life. It isn't fair that children get Cancer, it isn't fair that bad guys get away with it. It isn't fair. You can point to all sorts of things that aren't fair. But we are talking about a grand plan. Years ago, when a car was involved in a front end collision, the engine would be pushed back into the passenger compartment. An engineer felt this was bad, and worked out a way to modify the front of the car to include crumple zones, and then modified the engine mounts to throw the engine to the ground, preventing it from entering the passenger compartment. Thought, study, experimentation, and finally a working design.

This engineer was inspired, driven to make things better. Doctors who used to shake their head and say that whatever condition you have is terminal, now talk to you about your treatment options. We have not defeated Cancer, but we are striving to do so. We have good treatment plans for many of them, with good success rates.

I don't know what the plan of a Deity is. Perhaps my part in that plan is to be the one a mother points to and says to her child. "See what happens if you don't go to college?"

Perhaps I am to do nothing more than that, and if so I'm OK with it. Here is the thing, I am not God, and I am not the one who God answers to. I am inspired by my own issues, and strive to reduce, or end the injustices I see. I am inspired to speak, donate, and act on things that I believe are right. I've been around for a long time. I am certain of two things.

1) There is a God.

2) I'm not God.

I don't speak for God, I speak for me. I can't tell you what God wants, nor can I tell you what God's plan is. I can't tell you why some people die, or why sometimes the bad guy wins. I can't answer any of those questions, but here is the thing, I don't need to.

Perhaps a child inspired by the OJ case went to Law School to be a Prosecutor to make sure that the guilty did not go free. Perhaps a child went to be a defense attorney to emulate the actions of the defense. Perhaps a child became a cop to make sure that the evidence was collected properly to insure a conviction. Perhaps God used that trial to show people some lesson or another.

Because while OJ went free, many others are incarcerated for crimes they did not commit. DNA has exhonerated more than a hundred already, and who knows how many more will go free? I believe in fighting for what you believe in. I believe we have the ability to eventually end those injustices and outrages that we see and are unable to change. I can't change history, but I can learn, and I can try and apply those lessons to the future.

I can't prevent a child from dying, but I can donate, and support groups and organizations that seek to prevent the next child from dying. Inspired by the story of a kid who suffered. I could do that even if there isn't a Deity worth mentioning. But I believe there is. I won't try to get you to believe, you are your own person. I can say my belief is firm, solid. I don't feel sorry for you, or feel like you are missing something.

Your life gives me pleasure if you live it to your own beliefs. To quote the Wiccan Rede. As long as you harm none, do what you will.

Forum List

Back