🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Juice Is Loose Baby!!!

I've got a hundred bucks that says he's back in prison within five years, Marc. He's a scum bag who thinks he's bigger than the law having literally gotten away with two murders. Just a matter of time...

why would he be back./... Ideal prisoner.. first conviction.

whatever you think about him personally and whatever screwed up prosecution was done by Marcia clark and Chris darden, that wasn't what was in front of this parole board.

Jillian, a prisoner's past is always taken into consideration when deciding whether or not to grant parole. You'd have to be as blinded by race as members of his jury obviously were not to know that he was guilty of murdering two people as savagely as imaginable. I wouldn't cut him any slack at all.

not criminal charges for which they haven't been convicted.

I dont understand why they did that. One jury finds they cant prove he did it without a doubt, but another jury said they proved he did it in all probability?

That's the difference between criminal and civil cases.
But that still doesnt make him "guilty" does it?

Criminally no, but civilly, yes.
im just not sure how i feel about that lol

The reality is the criminal case was a farce. Marcia Clark is one of the worst prosecutors ever to walk a court room and rumors were that she only got the gig because she was sleeping with the DA at the time. She also single handedly lost the Menendez brothers case which was retried by a different, competent ADA, and they were convicted the second time around.

Chris Darden handed the glove to OJ... THAT was the worst move ever made by a prosecutor.

I dont understand why they did that. One jury finds they cant prove he did it without a doubt, but another jury said they proved he did it in all probability?

There's an article written about a jury member who voted no for guilty and thinks now that he's guilty.

that's nice... irrelevant, however

Look up his Civil Trial.
No MFer YOU look up his criminal case...

GTFOH!!!!!

Kick20Butt20ass20swift20kicking.gif

It's called political correctness.

They knew that because they didn't have a man's life in their hands, and just his money, they could do the politically correct thing and rule that way.

Political correctness strikes again.

Jillian, a prisoner's past is always taken into consideration when deciding whether or not to grant parole. You'd have to be as blinded by race as members of his jury obviously were not to know that he was guilty of murdering two people as savagely as imaginable. I wouldn't cut him any slack at all.
Really?

Show me his conviction.
Look up his Civil Trial.

civil torts are irrelevant to criminal parole. what's wrong with you? how many times does this have to be explained to you?

I've got a hundred bucks that says he's back in prison within five years, Marc. He's a scum bag who thinks he's bigger than the law having literally gotten away with two murders. Just a matter of time...

why would he be back./... Ideal prisoner.. first conviction.

whatever you think about him personally and whatever screwed up prosecution was done by Marcia clark and Chris darden, that wasn't what was in front of this parole board.

he is guilty of murdering two people? Link?

Jury Decides Simpson Must Pay $25 Million in Punitive Award

one said it was not beyond a reasonable doubt.

the civil jury said there was a 51% probability. different. and the civil judgment wouldn't be an appropriate basis for granting or denying parole.

There's an article written about a jury member who voted no for guilty and thinks now that he's guilty.
Sounds just like the Spanish juror who says she was coerced into voting no on Zimmerman's guilt, but regretted it shortly thereafter.

You agreed with her too...right?

Taylor-Lautner-Saying-Oh-Wow_fd08c5015a2c2eb75e50baa42994af94.gif

The reality is the criminal case was a farce. Marcia Clark is one of the worst prosecutors ever to walk a court room and rumors were that she only got the gig because she was sleeping with the DA at the time. She also single handedly lost the Menendez brothers case which was retried by a different, competent ADA, and they were convicted the second time around.

Chris Darden handed the glove to OJ... THAT was the worst move ever made by a prosecutor.

Nope, there were loads of problems with the way they ran the case, but the biggest mistake was where they decided to try it. Downtown LA instead of Santa Monica. That was easily the biggest mistake of all.

Nope, there were loads of problems with the way they ran the case, but the biggest mistake was where they decided to try it. Downtown LA instead of Santa Monica. That was easily the biggest mistake of all.

it was the glove...

it was also a cop walking around with blood evidence for hours and destroying the chain of custody.

it was the glove...

it was also a cop walking around with blood evidence for hours and destroying the chain of custody.

Yeah fuhrman was a major liability and why they even called him to the stand is beyond me. Add to that the mountain of evidence they didn't present, and the tortuously long time they did take to present the evidence they did and it seems to me it was more about getting TV time than trying a murder case.

it was the glove...

Yeah fuhrman was a major liability and why they even called him to the stand is beyond me. Add to that the mountain of evidence they didn't present, and the tortuously long time they did take to present the evidence they did and it seems to me it was more about getting TV time than trying a murder case.

they had to call Fuhrman to the stand to prove chain of custody of blood evidence... which was screwed up by his walking around with it... that in conjunction with his racist statements just killed him as a witness.

can't disagree with what you're saying. it was very badly done.

it was the glove...

they had to call Fuhrman to the stand to prove chain of custody of blood evidence... which was screwed up by his walking around with it... that in conjunction with his racist statements just killed him as a witness.

I was hanging around the Burbank Courthouse at the time as one of the PD's was a friend of mine. It was interesting watching the trial, with all of these lawyers and judges around critiquing it as it happened.

it was the glove...

I was hanging around the Burbank Courthouse at the time as one of the PD's was a friend of mine. It was interesting watching the trial, with all of these lawyers and judges around critiquing it as it happened.

did they agree with me at the time that there wouldn't be a conviction? I was the only one in our office who thought he'd be acquitted. I remember all of us watching the verdict together. I also remember where I was during the slo-mo chase.

it was the glove...

did they agree with me at the time that there wouldn't be a conviction? I was the only one in our office who thought he'd be acquitted. I remember all of us watching the verdict together. I also remember where I was during the slo-mo chase.

At the beginning they felt very confident. As the case dragged on they got nervous, after it passed the 5th month they were sure they had lost it.

OJ had deliberately stopped taking his arthritis medication...which made his hands swell up. Darden didn't seem to grasp the lengths that the Simpson team were willing to go so he could skate on that murder charge. I would have called a doctor to explain what happens to someone's hands who stops taking that medication and I also would have shown the jury a glove of the exact size of the blood soaked one found at the back of Simpson's house...one that wasn't shriveled up from drying and had them compare a normal glove to one that had shrunk so they could see for themselves what happens to a leather glove when it's soaked and then dried.

Forum List

Back