🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Juice Is Loose Baby!!!

I've got a hundred bucks that says he's back in prison within five years, Marc. He's a scum bag who thinks he's bigger than the law having literally gotten away with two murders. Just a matter of time...

why would he be back./... Ideal prisoner.. first conviction.

whatever you think about him personally and whatever screwed up prosecution was done by Marcia clark and Chris darden, that wasn't what was in front of this parole board.

Jillian, a prisoner's past is always taken into consideration when deciding whether or not to grant parole. You'd have to be as blinded by race as members of his jury obviously were not to know that he was guilty of murdering two people as savagely as imaginable. I wouldn't cut him any slack at all.

not criminal charges for which they haven't been convicted.

One of the primary responsibilities of a parole board is public safety. You've got a man who was found guilty in Civil Court of murdering two people in about as brutal a manner as you can imagine! You've got a man who robbed someone at gunpoint. What qualifies OJ Simpson as someone the public shouldn't be concerned about? Parole isn't a right...it's something granted to deserving people. OJ Simpson deserves to spend the rest of his life behind bars. I wouldn't give him a single day off from the full sentence he was given for that armed robbery.

9 years for what he did in Vegas is harsh, 30 years would be cruel and unusual.
Like it or not (and I do not) he was acquitted for the murders in LA. The parole board did their job today....that's all. But OJ is a dumb jock....he will do something stupid again and be right back in custody.

I read Chris Dardens book and in it he claims that they had overwhelming evidence that Simpson was guilty. He claimed two things that helped get Simpson off were that Judge Ito lost control of the trial and the jury could not understand the difference in DNA and blood type. That and the fact Cochran played the race card and everyone was skeered.

I've got a hundred bucks that says he's back in prison within five years, Marc. He's a scum bag who thinks he's bigger than the law having literally gotten away with two murders. Just a matter of time...

why would he be back./... Ideal prisoner.. first conviction.

whatever you think about him personally and whatever screwed up prosecution was done by Marcia clark and Chris darden, that wasn't what was in front of this parole board.

Jillian, a prisoner's past is always taken into consideration when deciding whether or not to grant parole. You'd have to be as blinded by race as members of his jury obviously were not to know that he was guilty of murdering two people as savagely as imaginable. I wouldn't cut him any slack at all.

not criminal charges for which they haven't been convicted.

One of the primary responsibilities of a parole board is public safety. You've got a man who was found guilty in Civil Court of murdering two people in about as brutal a manner as you can imagine! You've got a man who robbed someone at gunpoint. What qualifies OJ Simpson as someone the public shouldn't be concerned about? Parole isn't a right...it's something granted to deserving people. OJ Simpson deserves to spend the rest of his life behind bars. I wouldn't give him a single day off from the full sentence he was given for that armed robbery.
If they parole someone who kills again are they held accountable? Nope they are not. You may still be able to find info on the My-T-fine car wash murders in Irving TX. happened years ago. Seems the parole board paroled a convict with a history of assaults and other problems while he was locked up, and then said scum bag murdered 5 people at the car wash because he was mad. The parole board scum was never held accountable. So much for government responsibility.

Trump is buddies with Putin, Kim Jong Un, and he loves Napolean so I'm guessing he'll be calling O.J. to put him in his inner circle. Cons and criminals stick together like Al Capone and tax evasion.

9 years for what he did in Vegas is harsh, 30 years would be cruel and unusual.
Like it or not (and I do not) he was acquitted for the murders in LA. The parole board did their job today....that's all. But OJ is a dumb jock....he will do something stupid again and be right back in custody.

Interesting concept. I don't think there are too many people out there that really think OJ was innocent of those two murders. So is it "harsh" to lock someone up for the full extent of another charge that he was found guilty when you know they should have been found guilty in the murder trial? In my eyes Simpson will always be a killer. If I was on that board I would have done everything in my power to keep him behind bars for as long as I could.

Interesting concept. I don't think there are too many people out there that really think OJ was innocent of those two murders. So is it "harsh" to lock someone up for the full extent of another charge that he was found guilty when you know they should have been found guilty in the murder trial? In my eyes Simpson will always be a killer. If I was on that board I would have done everything in my power to keep him behind bars for as long as I could.
We can't start to double up on punishment just because "we" disagree with a prior judgment. If you ask me whether or not I believe he is guilty I would say yes but he was totally exonerated in a court of law. That whole trial is over in the eyes of the law and it should be.
Like I said I hate it too but justice was done today. The system worked as designed. That is a good thing not a bad thing.

We can't start to double up on punishment just because "we" disagree with a prior judgment. If you ask me whether or not I believe he is guilty I would say yes but he was totally exonerated in a court of law. That whole trial is over in the eyes of the law and it should be.
Like I said I hate it too but justice was done today. The system worked as designed. That is a good thing not a bad thing.

He was sentenced to 30 years. He was given parole at 9. How do you figure that's doubling up on punishment? OJ Simpson murdered two people and got away with it because his dream team lawyers played the race card. Justice was him going to prison on another violent act that he WAS convicted of! Why should he be allowed out of prison early?

If we're honest, Marc...he was a black man who got away with killing two white people because of a black jury making a statement about the LA Police! The idea that the LA Police somehow "framed" OJ for murder is laughable! He used to have the cops over to his house for parties. They didn't view him as a black man...they viewed him as "OJ"!
Whenever the crap hits the fan, you're always a black man first in America.

This is why you, as a white privileged male, can express open indignation and contempt for an innocent man, by LAW, for getting released on a trumped up charge in the first place.

Yes, he was a part of the "robbery", however, it didn't warrant that time/sentence. They were convicting him for the Califnornia murders. You know this.

You know he committed those murders too...don't you, Marc! But you don't CARE because he's black and the victims were white which tells us all everything we need to know about you!

OJ Simpson made parole...YAAAAY!!!!

talking_feet95.jpg

Why do you fokking Negroes cheer when a murdering Negro gets freed from prison ??

Is that a black thing or what ?!

He was sentenced to 30 years. He was given parole at 9. How do you figure that's doubling up on punishment? OJ Simpson murdered two people and got away with it because his dream team lawyers played the race card. Justice was him going to prison on another violent act that he WAS convicted of! Why should he be allowed out of prison early?
Read the ruling...he was sentenced to a min of 9 years up to 33 years. No one else in this country would spend more than 9 years in prison for what he was convicted of. Not in today's catch and release atmosphere. You can't re punish someone in our country for a crime they were acquitted of. If you want that kind of legal system then move to North Korea.

a02df286c0b059b7b696433e34d892d0.jpg

OJ Simpson made parole...YAAAAY!!!!

talking_feet95.jpg

If you were honest (but you're not), you'd go ahead and admit you celebrate because you hope he kills more white people.

Typical hateful, racist Muslim

I don't hope for the murdering of anyone....even though I would like to see all lefties exiled to an atoll in the S. Pacific.....but not to die.
White people should heed the warning.....if they sit back and allow the nation to fall to these heathens you will be shown ZERO tolerance and ZERO mercy

Complacency, tolerance and apathy are going to get you and/or your prodigy killed.

Last edited:
Switch OJ w/Zimmerman.

What's your response now?

If you were honest (but you're not), you'd go ahead and admit you celebrate because you hope he kills more white people.

Typical Muslim
Where did I ever state, indicate or even suggest I was a Muslim?

Not that being a Muslim is bad.

Typical racist.

#SMHGOP

You know he committed those murders too...don't you, Marc! But you don't CARE because he's black and the victims were white which tells us all everything we need to know about you!
Izzat so...!?!?

What ELSE has thine crystal ball revealed to thee oh great and might Svengali?

crystal-ball-gazer.jpg

Forum List

Back