The Juke Box II

Look Ma.... THE MAD STORK!
smiley-scared002.gif

Feeling inordinately melancholy this winter-tide ... perplexed upon the 'why' ... perhaps it's my tenuous grasp on reality?

Buster Douglas...DAMN...one of the best fights I ever saw.....GREAT SIG buddy!

Incredible upset - I love the back story behind Buster's bid for the title and his game-plan was perfect. I used to box - tried a comeback at 46, couldn't breath through my nose!

Incredible upset - I love the back story behind Buster's bid for the title and his game-plan was perfect. I used to box - tried a comeback at 46, couldn't breath through my nose!

I boxed at Kronk Gym in Detroit a few times....did okay but figured I'd stick with GoJu Ryu....Mr. Steward liked my "leff hook" to the liver....told me not to hit any of his guys there.....I know the feeling of trying a comeback....I wanted to DUNK on my 50th birthday.....did it too....chickie missed the picture....I could have strangled her....next morning felt like I'd fallen down a flight of stairs....hahahahaha

I boxed at Kronk Gym in Detroit a few times....did okay but figured I'd stick with GoJu Ryu....Mr. Steward liked my "leff hook" to the liver....told me not to hit any of his guys there.....I know the feeling of trying a comeback....I wanted to DUNK on my 50th birthday.....did it too....chickie missed the picture....I could have strangled her....next morning felt like I'd fallen down a flight of stairs....hahahahaha

Did a cartwheel the other day! I'm not done, yet ... ha ha!

Forum List

Back