The KKK and White Supremacists vs ANTIFA: Absolutely No Comparison

The same rhetoric, beliefs, actions and behavior that lead to this...
maxresdefault.jpg

deandre-harris-charlottesville.jpg

DeandreHarris.jpg

Is the exact same rhetoric, beliefs, actions and behavior that lead to this...
emmett-till.jpg

Yet, the KKK and White Supremacists defenders would have you believe that ANTIFA is worse. It just is...somehow.

The beating by democrats you mean? Is that why you support removing statues of democrats?
That was a democrat being beaten? I agree...not the ones doing the beating tho. And if a city votes to remove a statue, why would it be your business? You live in Charlottesville?

The "city" did not vote to remove it........stop lying because you have been EXPOSED for being a lying clunt.......

Those that are virulent opposers of this new ANTIFA, which was never heard of until about two months ago or less are somehow being compared to the VIOLENT, RACIST, TERROSTIC and PROVEN history of the KKK and White Supremacists.

Why is this being done? Well, to shut down
PERCEIVED support, which doesn't exist of the ANTIFA group, which is just an abbreviation of Anti-Fascists, meaning the fascists that have comprised of the modern day KKK and White Supremacists, currently going by the more politically correct monikers of Alt-Right and White Nationalists respectively.

These virulent opposers of the ANTIFA, who coincidentally all are FOXNEWS watchers, GOP voters and mostly Trump supporters would have us all believe that ANTIFA is just as bad as the KKK and White Supremacists. However, at no point do they ever virulently oppose the KKK and White Supremacists, and even when and if they do, they say these people are no longer relevant, but just a "few" crazies scattered across America that nobody pays any attention to any more, when the opposite is proven to be the case.

Let us quickly review the history of these groups...

The KKK and/or white supremacists have a racist ideology based upon the belief that white people are superior in many ways to people of other races and that therefore white people should be dominant over other races. White supremacy has roots in scientific racism and it often relies on pseudoscientific arguments. Like most similar movements such as neo-Nazism, white supremacists typically oppose people of color as well as people of most non-Christian religions.

The term is also typically used to describe a political ideology that perpetuates and maintains the social, political, historical or institutional domination by white people (as evidenced by historical and contemporary sociopolitical structures such as the Atlantic slave trade, Jim Crow laws in the United States, and apartheid in South Africa).[1] Different forms of white supremacism put forth different conceptions of who is considered white, and different white supremacists identify various racial and cultural groups as their primary enemy.

White supremacy has ideological foundations that at least date back to 17th-century scientific racism, the predominant paradigm of human variation that helped shape international and intra-national relations from the latter part of the Age of Enlightenment (in European history) through the era of the White Man's Burden until the late 20th century (marked by decolonization and the abolition of apartheid in South Africa in 1991, followed by that country's first multiracial elections in 1994).

White supremacy was dominant in the United States even after the American Civil War and it also persisted for decades after the Reconstruction Era.[3] In large areas of the U.S. this included the holding of non-whites (specifically African Americans) in chattel slavery with four million of them denied freedom from bondage.[4] The outbreak of the Civil War saw the desire to uphold white supremacy being cited as a cause for state secession[5] and the formation of the Confederate States of America.[6] In an editorial about Native Americans in 1890, author L. Frank Baum wrote: "The Whites, by law of conquest, by justice of civilization, are masters of the American continent, and the best safety of the frontier settlements will be secured by the total annihilation of the few remaining Indians."

The denial of social and political freedom continued into the mid-20th century, resulting in the Civil Rights Movement.[10] On the U.S. immigration laws prior to 1965, sociologist Stephen Klineberg cited the laws as clearly declaring "that Northern Europeans are a superior subspecies of the white race."[11] The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 dramatically opened entry to the U.S. to immigrants other than traditional Northern European and Germanic groups, and as a result it would significantly alter the demographic mix in the U.S.[11] Many U.S. states banned interracial marriage through anti-miscegenation laws until 1967, when these laws were invalidated by the Supreme Court of the United States' decision in Loving v. Virginia. Additionally, white leaders often viewed Native Americans as obstacles to economic and political progress with respect to the natives' claims to land and rights.

You can get into more detail in these links...
Ku Klux Klan - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com
White Supremacy and Terrorism | Slavery By Another Name Bento | PBS
https://www.splcenter.org/sites/default/files/Ku-Klux-Klan-A-History-of-Racism.pdf

A PROVEN history of terrorism of violence, not only in this country, but in others, namely Germany is what these virulent opposers of ANTIFA who were created to go up AGAINST the remnants of the KKK and White Supremacists. What have they done, other than disrupt a rowdy group of armed thugs from the White Supremacists that held a "Unite The Right" rally in Charlottesville, SC where of the thugs used his Dodge Charger as a weapon to mow down a bunch of anti-protesters, killing an innocent young white woman in the process.

These people would have you believe are actually WORSE than them, and are deserving of the harshest treatment and your most deepest hatred that you can muster in your heart.

WoW!!!

you are correct - NO COMPARISON!

glad we can agree on something!

the KKK is a marginalized and scorned group that reflects the fringe; while ANTIFA is a dangerous group that is really nothing more than domestic terrorist that have real support by many in the "mainstream" of the left

ANTIFA is far worse - thanks for bringing this up baw!

Those that are virulent opposers of this new ANTIFA, which was never heard of until about two months ago or less are somehow being compared to the VIOLENT, RACIST, TERROSTIC and PROVEN history of the KKK and White Supremacists.

Why is this being done? Well, to shut down
PERCEIVED support, which doesn't exist of the ANTIFA group, which is just an abbreviation of Anti-Fascists, meaning the fascists that have comprised of the modern day KKK and White Supremacists, currently going by the more politically correct monikers of Alt-Right and White Nationalists respectively.

These virulent opposers of the ANTIFA, who coincidentally all are FOXNEWS watchers, GOP voters and mostly Trump supporters would have us all believe that ANTIFA is just as bad as the KKK and White Supremacists. However, at no point do they ever virulently oppose the KKK and White Supremacists, and even when and if they do, they say these people are no longer relevant, but just a "few" crazies scattered across America that nobody pays any attention to any more, when the opposite is proven to be the case.

Let us quickly review the history of these groups...

The KKK and/or white supremacists have a racist ideology based upon the belief that white people are superior in many ways to people of other races and that therefore white people should be dominant over other races. White supremacy has roots in scientific racism and it often relies on pseudoscientific arguments. Like most similar movements such as neo-Nazism, white supremacists typically oppose people of color as well as people of most non-Christian religions.

The term is also typically used to describe a political ideology that perpetuates and maintains the social, political, historical or institutional domination by white people (as evidenced by historical and contemporary sociopolitical structures such as the Atlantic slave trade, Jim Crow laws in the United States, and apartheid in South Africa).[1] Different forms of white supremacism put forth different conceptions of who is considered white, and different white supremacists identify various racial and cultural groups as their primary enemy.

White supremacy has ideological foundations that at least date back to 17th-century scientific racism, the predominant paradigm of human variation that helped shape international and intra-national relations from the latter part of the Age of Enlightenment (in European history) through the era of the White Man's Burden until the late 20th century (marked by decolonization and the abolition of apartheid in South Africa in 1991, followed by that country's first multiracial elections in 1994).

White supremacy was dominant in the United States even after the American Civil War and it also persisted for decades after the Reconstruction Era.[3] In large areas of the U.S. this included the holding of non-whites (specifically African Americans) in chattel slavery with four million of them denied freedom from bondage.[4] The outbreak of the Civil War saw the desire to uphold white supremacy being cited as a cause for state secession[5] and the formation of the Confederate States of America.[6] In an editorial about Native Americans in 1890, author L. Frank Baum wrote: "The Whites, by law of conquest, by justice of civilization, are masters of the American continent, and the best safety of the frontier settlements will be secured by the total annihilation of the few remaining Indians."

The denial of social and political freedom continued into the mid-20th century, resulting in the Civil Rights Movement.[10] On the U.S. immigration laws prior to 1965, sociologist Stephen Klineberg cited the laws as clearly declaring "that Northern Europeans are a superior subspecies of the white race."[11] The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 dramatically opened entry to the U.S. to immigrants other than traditional Northern European and Germanic groups, and as a result it would significantly alter the demographic mix in the U.S.[11] Many U.S. states banned interracial marriage through anti-miscegenation laws until 1967, when these laws were invalidated by the Supreme Court of the United States' decision in Loving v. Virginia. Additionally, white leaders often viewed Native Americans as obstacles to economic and political progress with respect to the natives' claims to land and rights.

You can get into more detail in these links...
Ku Klux Klan - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com
White Supremacy and Terrorism | Slavery By Another Name Bento | PBS
https://www.splcenter.org/sites/default/files/Ku-Klux-Klan-A-History-of-Racism.pdf

A PROVEN history of terrorism of violence, not only in this country, but in others, namely Germany is what these virulent opposers of ANTIFA who were created to go up AGAINST the remnants of the KKK and White Supremacists. What have they done, other than disrupt a rowdy group of armed thugs from the White Supremacists that held a "Unite The Right" rally in Charlottesville, SC where of the thugs used his Dodge Charger as a weapon to mow down a bunch of anti-protesters, killing an innocent young white woman in the process.

These people would have you believe are actually WORSE than them, and are deserving of the harshest treatment and your most deepest hatred that you can muster in your heart.

WoW!!!
The only difference between Anitfa and the KKK is
  • The KKK was violent around the turn of the last century, mostly 1868-1975, but Antifa is violent today
  • The KKK hates N****rs and Jews but Antifa hates everyone
  • Democrats created both of them

Antifa needs put down, baby. The Q is: Will the government do it?

Either they will and that will be that, or Antifa and the government will be put down, which in a way, Antifa would like.

Yet in the meantime, they'll be eradicated.

The same rhetoric, beliefs, actions and behavior that lead to this...
maxresdefault.jpg

deandre-harris-charlottesville.jpg

DeandreHarris.jpg

Is the exact same rhetoric, beliefs, actions and behavior that lead to this...
emmett-till.jpg

Yet, the KKK and White Supremacists defenders would have you believe that ANTIFA is worse. It just is...somehow.

The beating by democrats you mean? Is that why you support removing statues of democrats?
That was a democrat being beaten? I agree...not the ones doing the beating tho. And if a city votes to remove a statue, why would it be your business? You live in Charlottesville?

You have no sense of history, do you racist? Of course you don't. It was democrats that beat and lynched the black man throughout the history of the civil rights struggle.

No wonder you want to rid the country of your evil past.

Antifa needs put down, baby. The Q is: Will the government do it?

Either they will and that will be that, or Antifa and the government will be put down, which in a way, Antifa would like.

Yet in the meantime, they'll be eradicated.

I think the private sector might be much for effective.

I had not seen the photos of the car plowing into the crowd. After seeing those pictures, I don't blame the guy. That car was covered with attackers, mobbed with people armed with sticks and bludgeons. I'd shove my foot on that gas pedal so hard, I'd plow through that crowd like I had a cowcatcher.

Really I regard MarcATL as one of the smarter black people I've encountered from that area.

I've probably encountered ..close to 60

One inbred GA redbone got mad when I said I was proud to be a cracker.

Yes, being a cracker did involve whips.

It didn't involve slaves though,not at all, in fact, there were black runaway slave crackers.

If you could get the job done, you were welcome to do it.

True story.

Nobody cares about the KKK........they've been being assholes for decades and decades. Now........I'll tell ya what s0ns.........as long as the Dums keep embracing antifa, they'll keep getting their clocks cleaned in elections = the only thing that matters. Oh....and soon enough......we will be seeing some of these antifa pajama fags getting lit up with real ammo in a city near you. And just like the plumbers union beat the shit out of the k00k lefties in the late 60s and made them take their bat and ball and go home, the same will happen very, very soon. Cant wait for those vids s0ns!!!:badgrin::badgrin::eusa_dance:

I love how that cracker poster used the term "baw" a lil while ago.

Kinda reminded me of that "Toby" scene in Roots.

"What's yo name n!gga boy!?!?"

"Toe-bay!, muh name is, is...Toe-bay."

cnzbhbx.jpg

Ahhhhh, America....good times eh?

Antifa is what happened to the occupy people who could not overcome being called rapists and dopers.

I love how that cracker poster used the term "baw" a lil while ago.

Kinda reminded me of that "Toby" scene in Roots.

"What's yo name n!gga boy!?!?"

"Toe-bay!, muh name is, is...Toe-bay."

cnzbhbx.jpg

Ahhhhh, America....good times eh?

You are free to leave. But I think you have a profit motive in staying and race baiting.

BINGO

Nobody cares about the KKK........they've been being assholes for decades and decades. Now........I'll tell ya what s0ns.........as long as the Dums keep embracing antifa, they'll keep getting their clocks cleaned in elections = the only thing that matters. Oh....and soon enough......we will be seeing some of these antifa pajama fags getting lit up with real ammo in a city near you. And just like the plumbers union beat the shit out of the k00k lefties in the late 60s and made them take their bat and ball and go home, the same will happen very, very soon. Cant wait for those vids s0ns!!!:badgrin::badgrin::eusa_dance:
Your Honor, I present to you Exhibit C:

Here you will find the subject engaging in a sort-of softening of the KKK and White Supremacists, referring to them as simply a bunch of random A-holes, just as I stated they would on the 1st page of this thread. Nothing more than an annoyance really, damn the history.

Meanwhile, the subject is ramping UP the violence and threat of ANTIFA, deeming them to be a group worthy of execution on the spot.

Incidentally, there's also another subject that recently started a thread dedicated to the thought, idea and rhetoric of executing ANTIFA in the streets. The ANTIFA, mind you, are the anti-fascists that gathered to oppose the KKK and White Supremacists in protest, which you see the subject is only too happy to be on the DEFENSIVE side of.

Like I stated in the OP Your Honor, these virulent ANTIFA opposers will have nary a negative word for the KKK and White Supremacists, but will have the worst, most harsh, cruel and violent words, thoughts and rhetoric for ANTIFA, a group barely heard of before about 2 months ago. You will never, ever, NEVER, ever, EVER observe the subject referring to ANTIFA as simply a bunch of A-holes, no Your Honor, that would be simply too kind. To the subject, you see, ANTIFA is akin to the devil incarnate, worthy of execution on the spot no less.

It never fails. Observe...

You are free to leave. But I think you have a profit motive in staying and race baiting.

BINGO
Good Sir, would you be so kind as to pin-point where exactly did you find I was "race baiting" as you so succinctly put it?

Thank you.

That's all you have? We've been watching ANTIFA attack people since the start of Trumps campaign. I can produce hundreds of examples. Why can't you do the same?
Okay, then present them.

54902438-jpg.192626

Ok, you asked for them..... There are hundreds, but this will give you an idea. What I did find interesting is in one of the videos the antfart pricks attacked the blm asshats. Leftists can never live together, eventually they always go to war with each other.

ANTIFA attacks man with Coffee at Free Speech Rally

Antifa attacks BLM at Dallas

Your Honor, I present to you Exhibit C:

Here you will find the subject engaging in a sort-of softening of the KKK and White Supremacists, referring to them as simply a bunch of random A-holes, just as I stated they would on the 1st page of this thread. Nothing more than an annoyance really, damn the history.

Meanwhile, the subject is ramping UP the violence and threat of ANTIFA, deeming them to be a group worthy of execution on the spot.

Incidentally, there's also another subject that recently started a thread dedicated to the thought, idea and rhetoric of executing ANTIFA in the streets. The ANTIFA, mind you, are the anti-fascists that gathered to oppose the KKK and White Supremacists in protest, which you see the subject is only too happy to be on the DEFENSIVE side of.

Like I stated in the OP Your Honor, these virulent ANTIFA opposers will have nary a negative word for the KKK and White Supremacists, but will have the worst, most harsh, cruel and violent words, thoughts and rhetoric for ANTIFA, a group barely heard of before about 2 months ago. You will never, ever, NEVER, ever, EVER observe the subject referring to ANTIFA as simply a bunch of A-holes, no Your Honor, that would be simply too kind. To the subject, you see, ANTIFA is akin to the devil incarnate, worthy of execution on the spot no less.

It never fails. Observe...

Observe what? The fact that the only murders you can point to are the one violent criminal who should have been sitting in prison already from Charlottesville, and horrible crimes from the past. Then you have a picture of a bunch fat fucks sitting around, swilling beer looking at a flaming cross. Wow, what a threat. On the other side are hundreds of videos showing antifa attacking people worldwide.

Here is a case where antifart pricks continued to attack a person who was already unconcious and the only reason he didn't die was luck. He's probably fucked up for life though, so yes, antifart is far worse than the kkk of today which is populated by ignorant fat toads who can barely get out of their cars to go piss.

LET'S NOT FORGET. ANTIFA beat an already unconscious Trump supporter at Berkeley almost killing him. Guess how much media coverage it got? ZERO • r/The_Donald

Can't we just get this civil war started already? You guys can be the Jayhawkers and we'll be the Partisan Rangers. A lot of people will die and in 150 years each side will believe their own biased history of what happened.

Forum List

Back