🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Klan Never Organized Huge Protests Chanting Death Threats Like These Organized By Al Sharpton

The Ku Klux Klan mdash Carnival of Death The Barbaric History of Lynching in America mdash Crime Library

In Watkinsville, Oconee County, Georgia in 1905, two brothers, Lewis and Rich Robinson were arrested and charged with the murder of a white man. They were brought to the local jail and held pending trial. In the same jail were seven other prisoners charged with a variety of crimes including theft. On the night of June 29, 1905, a mob of approximately 100 men wearing robes and masks showed up at the jail. The sheriff had been kidnapped and brought along to open the cell doors. At gunpoint, the deputies were forced to turn over all the prisoners, including the Robinson brothers. The prisoners were tied up and marched to the center of town where they were beaten and tied to a fence. The leader of the mob gave a command to shoot the men. Hundreds of shots were fired at the helpless prisoners. Eight prisoners lay dead on the ground. One man, Joe Patterson, escaped with two bullet wounds in his chest. It was one of the worst lynching incidents ever recorded and like all the others, not one person was ever charged or even arrested for these killings. Fear of the Klan, which had a strong presence in Oconee County for decades, was solidified for another generation.

The Klan threatoned violence against any that would resist their terror.
You do realize that when you slam the KKK, you're slamming Democrats, right?

After the Civil Rights Act of 1964, all those blue states went red.
Which party filibustered the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and who LED that filibuster? Want a hint? Democrats/Robert Byrd.

Yeah, the party matters when these POS Democrats keep trying to pin their racist legacy on the Republican Party.

I only see conservatives defending or attempting to justify the horrific actions of the klan. Whether they are one party or the other does not matter. That their terrorist techniques are no longer effective is what matters.
Show me where I'VE defended the KKK. But let's be real here. How many of you liberals have defended Sharpton, Holder, and Obama for their racial divisive politics? I won't hold my breath waiting for an answer.

I don't believe I claimed that you have defended anything. But if we are playing that game, show me where I have defended Obama, Sharpton or Holder?
If guilt by association is an option for you, then it's an option for me. See how that works?

No, what I see is that I pointed out that the ones defending and/or attempting to justify the klan's actions were conservatives. Then you try and make it about you. It wasn't.

But those who have tried to defend it, like Steve, are certainly not liberals.
Bullshit, you deal in innuendo. Drop the act.

I only see conservatives defending or attempting to justify the horrific actions of the klan. Whether they are one party or the other does not matter. That their terrorist techniques are no longer effective is what matters.
Show me where I'VE defended the KKK. But let's be real here. How many of you liberals have defended Sharpton, Holder, and Obama for their racial divisive politics? I won't hold my breath waiting for an answer.

I don't believe I claimed that you have defended anything. But if we are playing that game, show me where I have defended Obama, Sharpton or Holder?
If guilt by association is an option for you, then it's an option for me. See how that works?

No, what I see is that I pointed out that the ones defending and/or attempting to justify the klan's actions were conservatives. Then you try and make it about you. It wasn't.

No act at all. I have not dealt in innuendo. I have blatantly condemned the cowardly, terrorists that are the kkk.

No act at all. I have not dealt in innuendo. I have blatantly condemned the cowardly, terrorists that are the kkk.
And tried to pin it on conservatives when it was Democrats who STARTED THE KKK.

Liberals made cons defend racism don't cha know
Sort of like conservatives made you liberals deny your racist history?

Have I denied the racist history of the democrats? Please point out where I did so.

I do not deal in innuendo, but I also don't worry about who started what. And I will always happily point out when you are lying.

I have consistently maintained that the party did not matter. Look up Bill Baxley. He was the Alabama Attorney General who pushed for and got the opportunity to prosecute the bastards who bombed a church in Birmingham in 1963. The FBI refused to help him, but he still managed to convict one of the assholes. The KKK called him an "honorary ******" and threatened his life. Somewhere in the archives in Montgomery is a letter he sent the klan. On official state letterhead he responded with, "My response to your letter of February 19, 1976, is—kiss my ass." Kinda harsh on racists for a democrat, wasn't he?

It's true. Tonight in New York, another protest was organized like last Saturdays march in which the protestors chanted death threats. When can you recall the Ku Klux Klan ever doing something like this? The answer is never.

BREAKING Protesters Ignore Mayor De Blasio March on 5th Avenue Chanting 8220 Murdering Pigs 8221 Video The Gateway Pundit
I'm watching an interesting three part series on YouTube produced By Vice News about the KKK in Mississippi. They showed them burning crosses, on street corners handing out pamphlets and on picnics with their families. They were wearing black uniforms and baseball caps as a uniform. I didn't see anyone in the white sheets. Do they not wear the white sheets anymore? Is this because it's not cool looking and has a bad reputation? I'm curious.

Have I denied the racist history of the democrats? Please point out where I did so.

I do not deal in innuendo, but I also don't worry about who started what. And I will always happily point out when you are lying.

I have consistently maintained that the party did not matter. Look up Bill Baxley. He was the Alabama Attorney General who pushed for and got the opportunity to prosecute the bastards who bombed a church in Birmingham in 1963. The FBI refused to help him, but he still managed to convict one of the assholes. The KKK called him an "honorary ******" and threatened his life. Somewhere in the archives in Montgomery is a letter he sent the klan. On official state letterhead he responded with, "My response to your letter of February 19, 1976, is—kiss my ass." Kinda harsh on racists for a democrat, wasn't he?
So you found a Democrat who criticized the Klan. You and I both know what happened. Democrats saw the writing on the wall after Everett Dirksen (a REPUBLICAN) broke the Democrat led filibuster and got the 1964 Civil Rights Act passed. Led by Lyndon B. (I'll have those ******* voting Democrat for the next 200 years) Johnson, they created the welfare state (we are now going broke by) to destroy the black family structure and keep them on the plantation. Brilliant strategy and it worked. Buy black votes with taxpayer money and keep them voting for Democrats. I know you'll deny it because you're a liberal and your allegiance is to the Democratic Party but we both know I'm right. The question is do you, as a Democrat, have the integrity to admit it?

See? Even when you offer proof of how wrong he is hew just breaks out the old "intentions detector" to counter.

You have written proof? Well ST will counter with what they really were thinking. And by coincidence it will always be bad

Who denies it? The only thing I've seen denied is that the dems of old are the dems of today
That's because it's a false claim and you know it. You're the same racially divisive party you've always been. Need proof? Turn on the news and listen to your POTUS.

Let me see you deny those racist dems went to the Republican party.

So you found a Democrat who criticized the Klan. You and I both know what happened. Democrats saw the writing on the wall after Everett Dirksen (a REPUBLICAN) broke the Democrat led filibuster and got the 1964 Civil Rights Act passed. Led by Lyndon B. (I'll have those ******* voting Democrat for the next 200 years) Johnson, they created the welfare state (we are now going broke by) to destroy the black family structure and keep them on the plantation. Brilliant strategy and it worked. Buy black votes with taxpayer money and keep them voting for Democrats. I know you'll deny it because you're a liberal and your allegiance is to the Democratic Party but we both know I'm right. The question is do you, as a Democrat, have the integrity to admit it?

Me as a democrat?? lmao So now you are claiming I am a democrat?

Who denies it? The only thing I've seen denied is that the dems of old are the dems of today
That's because it's a false claim and you know it. You're the same racially divisive party you've always been. Need proof? Turn on the news and listen to your POTUS.

Let me see you deny those racist dems went to the Republican party.
Name them.

Me as a democrat?? lmao So now you are claiming I am a democrat?
What the hell else would you be? lmao BTW, I notice you didn't address what I said. Why is that?

Last edited:
WOW. Tend to watch vids before posting. I'm not fully through this one but OMG is this lot's of people on this forum..........................
Drrrrrrr.......duhhhh,,,,,,,,,dumbbbbb, blacks r bad mkay.

Same people......different colors/tones....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back